BEDTIME STORIES
RAY OF LIGHT
MUSIC
AMERICAN LIFE
CONFESSIONS ON A DANCE FLOOR
HARD CANDY
MDNA
REBEL HEART

FANS TALKING ABOUT FAKE ASS TITLES AND MAGIC AND MADAME X AND STUPID TAROT SHIT FOR OVER FOUR YEARS AND STILL NO ALBUM I MEAN MAYBE IT IS ACTUALLY CALLED BRITNEY DON'T DO IT OR ON EAGLES WINGS AFTER ALL DROWNEDMADONNA SAID THE ALBUM TITLE WOULD MAKE YOU LIKE TITLES IN A DIFFERENT WAY

this is what happens when madonnas hacker gets jailed 

1 hour ago, Royal T said:

So Celine came out of nowhere and announced a new album and new tour a single written by Sia. All in one day without any trolling for months. And all We gotten from Madonna are wig reveals and a “X”.

😭

and looks like a skeleton which is disturbing 

@trickyricky just my imagination, when I put all the symbols and clues from past mounts, chariot,  horses, palaces, mercury in retrograde on my mind came Allegory of March: Triumph of Minerva, 1476 by Francesco Del Cossa (1436-1477, Italy)

2 hours ago, M_Sinner said:

Well it doesn't look that tarot lol more like a regular playing card lol there are many ways to do a tarot theme

tenor.gif?itemid=10379134

no you actually got a deck of tarot cards with special editions 😞 

annoying that we just got a x with no explanation i find it really frustrating especially as she has gone awol on instragram ! 

20 minutes ago, Suedey said:

MADONNA 
LIKE A VIRGIN
TRUE BLUE
LIKE A PRAYER
EROTICA
BEDTIME STORIES
RAY OF LIGHT
MUSIC
AMERICAN LIFE
HARD CANDY
MDNA
REBEL HEART

FANS TALKING ABOUT FAKE ASS TITLES AND MAGIC AND MADAME X AND STUPID TAROT SHIT FOR OVER FOUR YEARS AND STILL NO ALBUM I MEAN MAYBE IT IS ACTUALLY CALLED BRITNEY DON'T DO IT OR ON EAGLES WINGS AFTER ALL DROWNEDMADONNA SAID THE ALBUM TITLE WOULD MAKE YOU LIKE TITLES IN A DIFFERENT WAY

Maybe you should edit the title of this thread to "On Eagles Wings"!  😂😂😂

i really dont think there is anything wrong with trying to solve the mystery X so i dont get why suedey gets thier knickers in a twist over it ! why doesnt suedey give us a idea as to what he thinks the X means instead of just moaning lol 

Guest eroticerotic
36 minutes ago, Suedey said:

MADONNA 
LIKE A VIRGIN
TRUE BLUE
LIKE A PRAYER
EROTICA
BEDTIME STORIES
RAY OF LIGHT
MUSIC
AMERICAN LIFE
HARD CANDY
MDNA
REBEL HEART

U forgot  I’m breathless 💋

Remember her initial post back in September 2017 when she announced she was ready for a new album/era?

What is that? I mean, the painting...

1 minute ago, Jairo said:

Remember her initial post back in September 2017 when she announced she was ready for a new album/era?

What is that? I mean, the paiting...

Well the LOVED movie didn't happen (thanks god), also no sign of her putting a ship up her pussy yet

16 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

U forgot  I’m breathless 💋

No I didn't it's not a studio album it's Music From And Inspired By The Film Dick Tracy aka soundtrack album.

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Oh Lord. He's at it again.

@BrendanT1993 STOP COPYING & PASTING OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS AND PRETENDING THEY'RE YOURS!

I’m so glad you said this. I never know if anything he posts is his own thought or someone else’s. He’s done this for years.

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Oh Lord. He's at it again.

@BrendanT1993 STOP COPYING & PASTING OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS AND PRETENDING THEY'RE YOURS!

14 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I’m so glad you said this. I never know if anything he posts is his own thought or someone else’s. He’s done this for years.

Why would someone do that? Copying other people's posts? Such a weird thing to do...:wacko:

38 minutes ago, Suedey said:

No I didn't it's not a studio album it's Music From And Inspired By The Film Dick Tracy aka soundtrack album.

DON'T BE SO RIDICULOUS.

28 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I know. If you don't share your OWN thoughts on a discussion forum, then what's the point? Such strange behaviour.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

Hasn't been a week, and people acting like she's been teasing us with the X for months.  😂  And it's no wonder we no longer have hit songs last for months. People are in such a hurry anymore and not savor what's to come. 

Enjoy the ride people, because the fact is, the single and album will come and go quickly.  It's a really exciting time.  Madonna's always been a master at keeping us in suspense. 

straightforward correlation between the subset of Tarot Cards named Major Arcanas and the Kabbalah. The implications are so profound and true that if you have never heard about them you have missed a lot in terms of the underlying meaning and spiritual attributes of Tarot. The link is established by taking a good look at the symbolic representation of Tree of Life of Kabbalah. The Tree of life constitutes of 10 Spheres or Levels of Influence, called Sephirot (plural) and 22 Paths connecting these Sephirot (see the image for clarifications). The 10 Sephirot are:

1. Keter or Crown
  2. Chokhmah or Wisdom
  3. Binah or Understanding
  4. Chesed or Kindness
  5. Gevurah of Severity
  6. Tiferet or Beauty
  7. Netzach or Eternity
  8. Hod or Splendor
  9. Yesod or Foundation
  10. Malkuth or Kingdom

The real “revelation” comes when you realize that there are 22 Major Arcana cards – same number as the number of connecting paths on the Tree of life. Now, you can imagine that in fact each of the Cards from the Major Arcana subset of Tarot has a certain specified meaning related to the meaning of those paths. 

sephirot and paths on the tree of life

Let us first see what the meaning of a path on the tree of life could be. Given that a Sephirah (singular form) represents a certain definite state of consciousness or state of mind, the paths obviously indicate some change of consciousness from one to some other aspect of our psyche. Then, following this logic, the Major Arcana (Trump) Card also depict this transition from one state of mind to another, different, higher or lower state of mind.

The rest is up to you, namely how you may find it suitable to interpret the Tarot cards, given the meaning of the Kabbalah Sephirot and Symbols as well as their joining lines – paths on the Tree of life. This will give you plenty of material and a lot of symbolism. Certainly valuable if you are a Tarot reader, regardless of whether you are professional or not. Here are these relations enumerated (the number denotes the numeration on the cards):

its obvious its to do with kaballah and tarot cards !!!

10 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Hasn't been a week, and people acting like she's been teasing us with the X for months.  😂  And it's no wonder we no longer have hit songs last for months. People are in such a hurry anymore and not savor what's to come. 

Enjoy the ride people, because the fact is, the single and album will come and go quickly.  It's a really exciting time.  Madonna's always been a master at keeping us in suspense. 

its beem four years of course we are thirsty for new music 

19 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

straightforward correlation between the subset of Tarot Cards named Major Arcanas and the Kabbalah. The implications are so profound and true that if you have never heard about them you have missed a lot in terms of the underlying meaning and spiritual attributes of Tarot. The link is established by taking a good look at the symbolic representation of Tree of Life of Kabbalah. The Tree of life constitutes of 10 Spheres or Levels of Influence, called Sephirot (plural) and 22 Paths connecting these Sephirot (see the image for clarifications). The 10 Sephirot are:

1. Keter or Crown
  2. Chokhmah or Wisdom
  3. Binah or Understanding
  4. Chesed or Kindness
  5. Gevurah of Severity
  6. Tiferet or Beauty
  7. Netzach or Eternity
  8. Hod or Splendor
  9. Yesod or Foundation
  10. Malkuth or Kingdom

The real “revelation” comes when you realize that there are 22 Major Arcana cards – same number as the number of connecting paths on the Tree of life. Now, you can imagine that in fact each of the Cards from the Major Arcana subset of Tarot has a certain specified meaning related to the meaning of those paths. 

sephirot and paths on the tree of life

Let us first see what the meaning of a path on the tree of life could be. Given that a Sephirah (singular form) represents a certain definite state of consciousness or state of mind, the paths obviously indicate some change of consciousness from one to some other aspect of our psyche. Then, following this logic, the Major Arcana (Trump) Card also depict this transition from one state of mind to another, different, higher or lower state of mind.

The rest is up to you, namely how you may find it suitable to interpret the Tarot cards, given the meaning of the Kabbalah Sephirot and Symbols as well as their joining lines – paths on the Tree of life. This will give you plenty of material and a lot of symbolism. Certainly valuable if you are a Tarot reader, regardless of whether you are professional or not. Here are these relations enumerated (the number denotes the numeration on the cards):

its obvious its to do with kaballah and tarot cards !!!

Thanks a lot !  i love Kabbalah and its relation with metaphysics and yeah shes been teasing like loca crazy  that the new project will be fulled with magic and spiritual things (wolf red moon filming for the videos  , magic hashtag , et al )  🙂 it was time  to remind people and her fans a little bit of love related with hardcore spiritual  and kinda scientific stuff (quantum physics ) ISTHAR (Babylon )  , Isis , Cibeles , virgin Mary , Guadalupe  Jezebel , Montserrat , the  black Madonna ( they are all the same gurl {saint or demon}   just different name on different civilizations and religions  during the history  )  its finally back bitches !! 😀 she will be dictating her power from  her tower of Babylon ( wash all over me , the whore of babylon rumored re invention tour original name ) 

Spoiler

Edited by p4_trulo

aren't those movies "Loved" and "Greta Wells" going to be filmed after this era? if that's the case (one of them IS going to be filmed for sure) be prepared for 5 or 6 years of nothing. Can you imagine? Releasing an album with almost 70 years old. OMG.

8 minutes ago, caba1 said:

aren't those movies "Loved" and "Greta Wells" going to be filmed after this era? if that's the case (one of them IS going to be filmed for sure) be prepared for 5 or 6 years of nothing. Can you imagine? Releasing an album with almost 70 years old. OMG.

Both need to wait because she will be doing ‘Taking Flight’ first with the ballet dancer, and that one was officially announced with Universal.

3 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Both need to wait because she will be doing ‘Taking Flight’ first with the ballet dancer, and that one was officially announced with Universal.

Wasn't that "Loved"? 

Edit: nope. That is Greta Wells movie

oh dear i can just smell the meltdowns from the fans who want a disco song filled album when we get a mystical tree of life american life style album lol that said it could be more like ray of light !!