New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

5 minutes ago, karbatal said:

So all Annita and Malumu things were just distractions? 

Or all Mirwais and AFrican percussion is all a distraction? 

no i think if it is tarot related then the song may be about deception etc etc 

X in alchemy means for tallow and voila what we wonder for mounts from that is M ass is build

1 minute ago, Myotis said:

If we follow this tarots hypothesis then the sixth card of the major arcana (the lovers) 

7 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

That would be AWESOME! But wait - at the same time not that awesome for me 😞 that sounds so weird I know

would you prefer it if the album was called 

RWS_Tarot_03_Empress.jpg

I hope she’s not going with the fortune teller theme for this era like some here are suggesting. It’s all con. There is no way to tell the future, 

9 minutes ago, spotlight said:

I hope she’s not going with the fortune teller theme for this era like some here are suggesting. It’s all con. There is no way to tell the future, 

in your opinion but madonna is quite a mystical soul isnt she ...she believes in astrology - i think its brilliant and i hope its true 

Maybe every song is titled following a carot card? I would love it, to be honest. Surely some people would be all "it's daft", "please, no", but I love the imaginery of tarot cards, even though I don't believe in it. 

5 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I would die :wow:

Image result for tarot cards

here is hoping malumi is naked like the card in the video lol if indeed it is based on the lovers card ...would mean it was a ballad too ? a love song

Just now, stevo208 said:

I pray the tarot theme is true, but somehow my gut feeling is that it's not that 

the moon seems to be part of the album and videos theme ...the moon is a tarot card ...

i think it is something to do with gypsy ..fortune tellers ..magic 

maybe she went to see one in portugal and got all inspired 

We got an X on Monday and Wednesday. Maybe we’ll get another one today? 

It's a good start to building some buzz, but leave too long a gap before revealing something ELSE and you end up losing momentum. This is all Marketing 101.

Get on it Madge.

Just now, Kim said:

It's a good start to building some buzz, but leave too long a gap before revealing something ELSE and you end up losing momentum. This is all Marketing 101.

Get on it Madge.

Yeah. I know it's a different medium but for instance the new Avengers movie has been hyped to fuck. People are waiting for it. Outside her fanbase does anyone even have a clue she has an album due? This isn't 2000 anymore. She NEEDS to build momentum now