New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

4 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

this tarot cards thing is really interesting and would be cool as a theme for the albuum artwork

i would absolutely love that especially if each song had a tarot card artwork 

mdna page posted a green room and in the corner you can see what looks like a wheel of fortune but that page just posts what that exclusivemagic bollocks posts

12 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

this tarot cards thing is really interesting and would be cool as a theme for the albuum artwork

Seem likely. If he’s indeed the director of each video, this would explain why he deleted all of his pictures to start posting about X. 

17 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

Kinda been there, done that. But who cares.

5 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

I'd love Wheel of Fortune as an album title! 😍

it would be great especially if the promo had like a  interactive wheel and you could spin it to get a song but i doubt this 

1 minute ago, Rock said:

Kinda been there, done that. But who cares.

That was a interlude ...its not reductive if she does the tarot card theme for a album lol

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

That was a interlude ...its not reductive if she does the tarot card theme for a album lol

yea
the sm/dominatrix look for example has been overused a lot more than the tarot thing 

Meaning: The Moon is a card of illusion and deception, and therefore often suggests a time when something is not as it appears to be. Perhaps a misunderstanding on your part, or a truth you cannot admit to yourself.

11 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

Meaning: The Moon is a card of illusion and deception, and therefore often suggests a time when something is not as it appears to be. Perhaps a misunderstanding on your part, or a truth you cannot admit to yourself.

So all Annita and Malumu things were just distractions? 

Or all Mirwais and AFrican percussion is all a distraction? 

3 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

oh shit the Tarot theme would be so cool....i started studying tarot a year ago and im pretty good at it. 

Suffle you cards and bring us some insight about what they say concerning Madonna's album!