New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

4 minutes ago, samosamosamo said:

Maybe that x means she is not going to post anymore on instagram! But I doubt that.

That X doesn't stand for a stop or a spot. It's too stylized for that. It's part of an artwork.

3 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

Obvious according to whom?

number 10 -  days ...10th april 

i fine it odd that she has gone silent on social media including facebook since the x post unless shes taking a break 

Just now, trickyricky said:

number 10 - days days ...

i fine it odd that she has gone silent on social media including facebook since the x post 

Why is it odd? You have just made a baseless assumption.

1 minute ago, Rugbyguy said:

Why is it odd? You have just made a baseless assumption.

its not baseless ...she posted a number 10 .it was numeral ....

i find the silence odd because i think it has something to do with the theme of the album thats all ..being gagged ..not being able to speak your mind ...keeping mouth shut 

3 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

its not baseless ...she posted a number 10 .it was numeral ....

i find the silence odd because i think it has something to do with the theme of the album thats all ..being gagged ..not being able to speak your mind ...keeping mouth shut 

It could literally mean anything 

She is silent to build anticipation because there is something coming in the next couple of days. I don't see her staying like this and not say anything for another month

3 minutes ago, caba1 said:

she must be like this trying to not post anything on instagram

portada-chico-meme-ahora.jpg

Especially since she already has a dozen videos of the twins screaming in the car and three videos of her using Snapchat. 

4 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

Remember Jason Young? He posted this a few days ago on Instagram:

"Are we on X yet? I live on X!" 

He might want to consider seeking professional help for that...

15 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Especially since she already has a dozen videos of the twins screaming in the car and three videos of her using Snapchat. 

lol

I still think the X is part of the new album title somehow(Madame X all the way for me). And today is not over. Hopefully, she's going to throw us another teaser of some kind today to tie us over this weekend atleast lol. 

1 hour ago, moojoey said:

You're sure about that? haha

Months before any movement on her reputation album, Taylor Swift deleted all of her instagram photos. Was that considered her entire promotional campaign? You have no idea what you're talking about sis

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Months before any movement on her reputation album, Taylor Swift deleted all of her instagram photos. Was that considered her entire promotional campaign? You have no idea what you're talking about sis

Can't I voice my opinion?....