New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

The following are confirmed releases and even albums that have been announced but have no dates TBD...even Dion RIRI and Cardi, etc...yet NO 🎩 👑 MADONNA!!!😟 😔 😢 

23DD982D-59BD-4F3A-83F3-B666B73EAECC.png

Madonna is a master at stoking anticipation! These past few days have proven that she finally figured out how to bring us all to fever pitch. Whatever this odyssey of a project turns out to be I’m sure it will blow us all out of the water. 

15 minutes ago, nicholasyund said:

Madonna is a master at stoking anticipation! These past few days have proven that she finally figured out how to bring us all to fever pitch. Whatever this odyssey of a project turns out to be I’m sure it will blow us all out of the water. 

Yes! ♥️

29 minutes ago, nicholasyund said:

THIS!! 🙌🙌

1 hour ago, nicholasyund said:

I agree 100%, I'm so excited for everything that she'll announce.

I guess but all her fans are already anticipating the album. "Bringing us all to a fever pitch" means nothing when we were all already going to buy the album.  Its the Casual fans/GP that she needs to be reaching and posting a red x for anticipation doesnt do that.

Yes! Agree 100%

i'll have to get spotify and itunes. like actually buy them. just to support....whenever M unleashes. (i'm in canada so what does it matter)

2 hours ago, Steve said:

The following are confirmed releases and even albums that have been announced but have no dates TBD...even Dion RIRI and Cardi, etc...yet NO 🎩👑 MADONNA!!!😟😔😢 

23DD982D-59BD-4F3A-83F3-B666B73EAECC.png

Then it will be a surprise release.

2 hours ago, nicholasyund said:

Madonna can bring this forum to fever pitch in her sleep😜, she is a master and l am loving it but l hope it can transcend a fan forum, most media stopped at the MDNA collab conclusion

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I guess but all her fans are already anticipating the album. "Bringing us all to a fever pitch" means nothing when we were all already going to buy the album.  Its the Casual fans/GP that she needs to be reaching and posting a red x for anticipation doesnt do that.

Exactly 

Maybe we should all raise our vibration, bring our chakras to the heart center and bring our awareness towards the ascention and manifestation of the new album, hence it will be revealed in the light! 🙏🏼😌✨ 

12 hours ago, Suedey said:

If this X business is to do with her skincare range then I will unfollow her on Instagram. Not even joking. There is a separate MDNASkin insta account for that shit. I don’t want it on her main account so close to new music being released. She is sabotaging the record if she’s doing that.

Agree. 

1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Well it’s friday, go to see Shazam! And Pet Sematary, I’m sure she will post something this weekend or the next Monday, something is happening in May so the engines need action.

Yes, at least she gets the GLAAD award if nothing else happens

7 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

She'll receive the award on May 4th, maybe something on May 3rd ? #JanetStyle

It's quite transparent, wouldn't you say?