New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

lol !!! no it wasnt shes even posted clips of it with her singing and dancing with the batukka choir etc its not mdna skin its something else 

mdna skin is crawling from everywhere and yeah, its soon iconic product

5 minutes ago, robster said:

IT IS NOT! IT MAKES NO SENSE! AT ALL!!! I'm not going to go into this AGAIN! I do not think... I KNOW it's not! Let's MOOOOOOOOOOVE OOOOOOON!!!

So appreciative for everything you and @Mensch do.  Neither one of you owe anyone any explanations. There are those of us who are just thankful for your introspections, etc. and what you can reveal and when etc. with no questions asked. We love you and Hang in there  🌸

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

So appreciative for everything you and @Mensch do.  Neither one of you owe anyone any explanations. There are those of us who are just thankful for your introspections, etc. and what you can reveal and when etc. with no questions asked. We love you and Hang in there  🌸

Yeah I’m feeling a bit dizzy from all this. M better deliver #SOON #X 

31 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Until we know exactly what is happening,  people are going to be speculating and joking. Otherwise the thread would be dead.   Just part of the ride and the excitement until we know more. 

Precisely. The build up to every album release or tour is always an absolute bunfight.

It will change to meltdowns about everything wrong with the NTP within about 48 hours of the first release 😂

1 minute ago, jonski43 said:

Precisely. The build up to every album release or tour is always an absolute bunfight.

It will change to meltdowns about everything wrong with the NTP within about 48 hours of the first release 😂

That should be quite fun. 🤦🏻‍♂️😏

3 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

her hair will cause meltdowns 

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

I love how this thread has consistently been labeled "hot" for the past three days and yet nothing of substance has been posted in it.  

I only read substance in the last 5 pages. What do you mean ?? 

:rotfl:

2 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I love how this thread has consistently been labeled "hot" for the past three days and yet nothing of substance has been posted in it.  

x is hot 

1 hour ago, peppermint said:

Going out with some friends tomorrow night, I will be one boring bitch head on the phone all evening being asked what I'm doing on my damn phone all the time!!

u can set IG to get notification everytime M post something, no need to reload it everytime:brenspin:

4 minutes ago, Jairo said:

What if they're releasing something on her YouTube channel in the next hours?

Look, they updated her profile TODAY. Maybe there's a hidden/unlisted video. 🤔

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nF37j9dl9jfT9EkVwF4gxHp7_VFB6ttY0

image.png

Interesting...

Back when we thought that she was releasing something around her Birthday, the same thing happened. It ended up being the MET Gala performance, but still counts.

Edited by AlvaroLiam

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

Gosh, this thread had me in stitches.  😂 Between all the wild theories and the meltdowns, who needs the Kardashians? 

All I can add is that Madonna is trolling us hard.  I truly believe she's going to milk this "X" thing for all it's worth.  What I love is; we know nothing.   My hope is she'll then just suddenly give us something "magical".  

Patience is a virtue!!!

8 minutes ago, Jairo said:

What if they're releasing something on her YouTube channel in the next hours?

Look, they updated her profile TODAY. Maybe there's a hidden/unlisted video. 🤔

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nF37j9dl9jfT9EkVwF4gxHp7_VFB6ttY0

image.png

in your screencap it says the playlist has 266 videos, when I look now it's 275 videos... so they added 9 videos?! To the playlist at least that is...

1 minute ago, robster said:

in your screencap it says the playlist has 266 videos, when I look now it's 275 videos... so they added 9 videos?! To the playlist at least that is...

Remember there are videos blocked in some countries. 

2 minutes ago, robster said:

Hmmm?  It still shows 266 for me.  🤔

1 minute ago, Amelia said:

Hmmm?  It still shows 266 for me.  🤔

If you click the link in this post it does go to the 266 videos playlist, if you go back to her homepage on youtube and then click on the same music section, you get into the same playlist, but then it shows 275 videos...

3 minutes ago, robster said:

If you click the link in this post it does go to the 266 videos playlist, if you go back to her homepage on youtube and then click on the same music section, you get into the same playlist, but then it shows 275 videos...

You're right!  Interesting!  Nice catch!  😉

Edit to add:  Though if you scroll through the list of videos you see all 275 videos, so I guess that throws that theory out.  

Edited by Amelia aka Neutrocks

9 minutes ago, Magician said:

The next person who comes in here to tell us that it’s MDNA Skin x Moschino is going to get suspended for 24 hours! Fuck off!

This is a screenshot from Vogue. It well could be! I post the link earlier 

Screenshot_20190404_233516_com.android.chrome.jpg

4 minutes ago, robster said:

So 9 more videos. And the X was split into 9 squares.

2 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Actually, if you scroll through the video list, you'll see all 275 videos, so there is no "hidden".  😉

3 minutes ago, Shaun said:

10 if you include the main one ....10th of april ...something will happen ...she will remain quiet till then the bitch lol