New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

7 minutes ago, Suedey said:

If this X business is to do with her skincare range then I will unfollow her on Instagram. Not even joking. There is a separate MDNASkin insta account for that shit. I don’t want it on her main account so close to new music being released. She is sabotaging the record if she’s doing that.

she would not tease her skin care lol the x is music related 

4 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

she would not tease her skin care lol the x is music related 

She spent the whole spring and summer 2018 teasing her skincare line. Don't you remember all the pics and videos taken by Steven Klein?

22 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

That one worked. It's the Meerkat one that didn't.

That's right.  I forgot about Meerkat.

3 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

is she paying them for this?

I’m sure she is...to do a lot of nothing 

now for all those complaining about her posts of her children, now we get NOTHING! Hope you’re happy now! 

The X chromosome is one of the two sexchromosomes in humans (the other is the Ychromosome). ... Females have two X chromosomes, while males have one X and one Y

she went with mdna ..a play on dna ..etc etc so why not chromosomes

8 minutes ago, Orangema said:

it's tiring to see messages around MDNA Skin again and again when this has been denied OVER and OVER.

This thread is overall tiring. It happens right before ever era, everyone thinks they know better, everyone hates on anyone with sources and denies their credibility, everyone complains and moans about anything M does ...it’s mindboggling really cause I assume this thread is full of fully grown adult men and it never ceases to amaze me how sitting behind a keyboard can make people so ...ridiculous

19 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I’m sure she is...to do a lot of nothing 

now for all those complaining about her posts of her children, now we get NOTHING! Hope you’re happy now! 

What’s the difference? Posts about her children or nothing at all? It’s the same Nothing. So I don’t see a problem there 

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

This thread is overall tiring. It happens right before ever era, everyone thinks they know better, everyone hates on anyone with sources and denies their credibility, everyone complains and moans about anything M does ...it’s mindboggling really cause I assume this thread is full of fully grown adult men and it never ceases to amaze me how sitting behind a keyboard can make people so ...ridiculous

She needs to give us something to really moan about which will happen ..title of album ...song ...single choice lol and last but not least ..her HAIR

5 minutes ago, Royal T said:

What’s the difference? Posts about her children or nothing at all? It’s the same Nothing. So I don’t see a problem there 

I don’t mind seeing her posts. Makes me happy to see the person I love’s day to day life, her children, her nostalgic moments etc...now it’s just NOTHING. 

I didn't realize people preferred absolutely no social media presence over her MDNA skin care line or posts of her children enjoying life...I guess to each their own 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

ITS NOT_MDNA SKIN RELATED

theres NO reason for her to use X to tease MDNAskin- get that shit in your head people!

the news of Mochino collaboration was already revealed days before she posted X

MADONNA IS NOT STUPID!

30 minutes ago, Mensch said:

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I don’t mind seeing her posts. Makes me happy to see the person I love’s day to day life, her children, her nostalgic moments etc...now it’s just NOTHING. 

I didn't realize people preferred absolutely no social media presence over her MDNA skin care line or posts of her children enjoying life...I guess to each their own 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

i liked the mdna skin videos ...i thought they were neat 

6 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

ITS NOT_MDNA SKIN RELATED _ITS NOT_MDNA SKIN RELATED

theres NO reason for her to use X to tease MDNAskin- get that shit in your head people!

the news of Mochino collaboration was already revealed days before she posted X

MADONNA IS NOT STUPID!

Is it netflix related ? 

16 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Wha? I'm a woman. Don't forget we are here too. Lol ✨🌷💃🦋

1 minute ago, runa said:

No one listens to me but it's XANADU XPERIENCE THE MAGIC

How many times will I have to repeat ?

:lol:

Just one tiny little fucking detail and I'll be happy. Just give us SOMETHING! I'm dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg

Just now, Voguerista said:

Wha? I'm a woman. Don't forget we are here too. Lol ✨🌷💃🦋

Of course not. I just mean the majority are grown ass gay men who think they are still twinks and sass their way through this thread out of frustration of not knowing any M news. 

16 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Do you think the keyboard is the responsible for this behaviour? However, in my opinion, there is a difference between a fan who is ironic and in need of new M's music and someone who recycles on purpose the same thing, just to troll 🙂