New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

50 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

He said that he made dinner for her using his grandma recipes and vegetables from his garden. He was surprised by her kindness and her good French. He spent the drive back home listening to her music.

The picture was taken by JR.

Now the question is : What the 

Probably Agnes Varda related

Could X be a duet album? With all these confirmed/rumoured features it would make sense? 10 songs 10 features?

Madonna x Maluma

Madonna x Anitta

Madonna x Nakhane

Madonna x Dino

Madonna x Mykki Blanco

Drake? 

6 minutes ago, mmuussiicc said:

Could X be a duet album? With all these confirmed/rumoured features it would make sense? 10 songs 10 features?

Madonna x Maluma

Madonna x Anitta

Madonna x Nakhane

Madonna x Dino

Madonna x Mykki Blanco

Drake? 

+ madonna x drake, madonna x migos, madonna x cardi b, madonna x swae lee = 10 

hahahahahaha

1 hour ago, Ray Finkle said:

He said that he made dinner for her using his grandma recipes and vegetables from his garden. He was surprised by her kindness and her good French. He spent the drive back home listening to her music.

The picture was taken by JR.

Now the question is : What the fuck ?

Awesome. Thank you. What a beautiful picture!! 

2 hours ago, le smoking said:

Drake breaks streaming records with every song/album he does - if she's going to collaborate with someone who will give her a hit, he's without doubt the best choice

Drake's being investigated for fake streaming figures song along with Bouncey and Kanye. 

I'd sooner she didn't have a hit but produced a great song than spend time with frauds.

44 minutes ago, mmuussiicc said:

Madonna x Maluma

Madonna x Anitta

Madonna x Nakhane

Madonna x Dino

Madonna x Mykki Blanco

Drake? 

All Videos directed by AsiaArgento ( who s throwing the first stone in the club for the LA video )🤣

The september issue this year will mark Vogue Paris’s 1000th issue, perhaps we could see her grace the cover? Even though JR is not even a choice for them, where is M&M?

5 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

she posted another x 

You’re late. 

4 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

On her IG? I can't see it?

Tricky’s talking about the insta stories silver X

DrownedMadonna says the 2 singles at the same time is not correct and that single is in april and album in june, they seem very confident even sayong they know the album title. 

39 minutes ago, Mensch said:

You’re late. 

Tricky’s talking about the insta stories silver X

yeah sorry i did try to look back to see if mentioned and i couldnt see it but it seems she does not want to mess up the first x she posted 

12 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

DrownedMadonna says the 2 singles at the same time is not correct and that single is in april and album in june, they seem very confident even sayong they know the album title. 

yeah i believe this always thought single late april prob the last week of april