New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

11 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Mess thread (part 544 since we have been awaiting the new album)

Tell me about it! At this point I was like whatever bitch. Just release something already. It’s been forever since the Met gala. ;-(

4 hours ago, Andyrs said:

I hope there's no deluxe edition tbh... just all of the songs put together on standard this time

I think the special editions are a given now as they gurentee sales from the fans but I do agree with you. RH was special edition heavy.

I was listening to RuPaul’s What’s the T podcast this morning and they started talking about Madonna which led to the new album.

RuPaul said some of the queens from her show are featured in the music video, which we know. But she also said “from what she gathered” is that the song/video is called Magic.

4 minutes ago, Squeaky said:

I was listening to RuPaul’s What’s the T podcast this morning and they started talking about Madonna which led to the new album.

RuPaul said some of the queens from her show are featured in the music video, which we know. But she also said “from what she gathered” is that the song/video is called Magic.

As much as I love rupaul. His brain is addled from years of abuse and he always gets info wrong. At this point though I'll take anything 

37 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

On Monday I took a nap around this time and woke up to the X and profile pic change. Maybe if i take a nap now Ill wake up with something new. 

Let me fluff the pillows!!!!

43 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

On Monday I took a nap around this time and woke up to the X and profile pic change. Maybe if i take a nap now Ill wake up with something new. 

Same here and there were over 200 people listed at the bottom of the forum. My heart skipped a beat. I knew right then something happened. ✨✨🦋👒👒

2 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

I am the opposite. Since Monday, I can't get any sleep. I'm afraid to miss something.

Same.  This is brutal.

Every time I refresh her Instagram and see nothing I start screaming like Elle when Bea plucks her other eyeball out in Kill Bill... 'YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU FUCKING WHORE'

Edged for a year- she really is Dita.

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Well...

Deductive reasoning would suggest that it isn't a countdown because no other number has been posted. We can rule that out.

So...it must be a title or something else.

Maybe it's a monthly countown, smartypants, so on May 1st we'll get IX. Get ready for a Christmas release! :tigger:

I kid, of course.

12 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Maybe it's a monthly countown, smartypants, so on May 1st we'll get IX. Get ready for a Christmas release! :tigger:

I kid, of course.

or yearly countdown?

3 hours ago, Danmacevents said:

Is ID magazine the same ID team who are her new PR team? Cos I'll think it's pretty much a given for the cover if it is. I think they've done quite well so far I'd they are involved with the GLAAD/STONEWALL things. 

NO, not at all, ID magazine is a fashion publication. Her new PR team is https://www.id-pr.com

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

It's obviously not a countdown children...which I'm glad for cause that would be corny af

I know, Madonna has never done cheesy marketing visuals thats related to her album launch. they are slick ASF

14 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

I know, Madonna has never done cheesy marketing visuals thats related to her album launch. they are slick ASF

Didn't  she release a video on Snapchat?  And it didn't work?  

5 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

It worked but no body had any idea how to actually view it as it wasn’t available on the main menu.

In the end they had to release a short instruction video of how to view it.

An absolute joke.

7 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

That one worked. It's the Meerkat one that didn't.

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

It worked but no body had any idea how to actually view it as it wasn’t available on the main menu.

In the end they had to release a short instruction video of how to view it.

An absolute joke.

But like...the songs were released on itunes already a month in advance. It wasn't the complete debut. This isn't comparable. 

14 hours ago, roma said:

Imagine a covers album of EdKilo's X like Ryan Adams 1989, that would be new territory for her🧐

Fixed it for you.

Time goes by so slowly
Time goes by so slowly
Time goes by so slowly
Time goes by so slowly
So slowly
So slowly
So slowly
So slowly
So slowly
So slowly
So slowly