New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

if she is there then she will be filming a video with anitta so maybe we are getting a visual album 

Seems like Anitta is in Los Angeles, so I don't think that M is in Brazil at the moment.

2 hours ago, trickyricky said:

Somebody - a fan knows the album title and theyre not telling ...drowned madonna said we will love the title ...hmm 

I thought the title was supposed to be Magic with Beautiful Game as the first single?

5 hours ago, tresdrole said:

Hmm Aaron is in Brazil. 

What could he be doing there at a time when Madonna would need him. Maybe she’s there too?

I think her team is allowed to have a life too, wherever Aaron is, doesn't mean M is there too. Andy is back home in LA,  is Madonna there too?

3 hours ago, jusdoid said:

I think her team is allowed to have a life too, wherever Aaron is, doesn't mean M is there too. Andy is back home in LA,  is Madonna there too?

Nope  this is Madonnanation and everything her team posts on Instagram Has to be related to Madonna and must be posted in this thread.  They couldn't possibly have lives of their own or free will to post random stuff.

14 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

it would be VERY weird if she went from the giant X teasing back to casual children videos... I bet the next time she posts it will be album related, it wouldnt make any sense otherwise

Hahaha yes I agree, I thought the same

giphy.gif

Her social media “marketing” is terrible. Her personal life, cosmetics business and music career are all messed up. I hope this X means she is making a re-start on Instagram. Many fans unfollowed her. It’s sad that she once was a marketing genius. 

6 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Her social media “marketing” is terrible. Her personal life, cosmetics business and music career are all messed up. I hope this X means she is making a re-start on Instagram. Many fans unfollowed her. It’s sad that she once was a marketing genius. 

I'm surprised that only nme (plus out and attitude lol) posted about the X, no words from Billboard

TaLk.gif

1 hour ago, Charlie said:

Seriously be GONE with this inane and hysterical negativity and whining. 

Madonna posts an X on Instagram and then posts nothing the next day = her personal life and career is in shambles.

FFS

8 minutes ago, Bretticus said:

Seriously be GONE with this inane and hysterical negativity and whining. 

Madonna posts an X on Instagram and then posts nothing the next day = her personal life and career is in shambles.

FFS

This

1 hour ago, Charlie said:

mdna skin sells well just saying 

Just now, trickyricky said:

new member suprise suprise 

I can suggest to them to taKe few seconds  to look straight to their reflections on their cellphones before turning 'em on....there they are STILL IN THE AUDIENCE .

I hope its not a sex theme. That image with the riding crop worries me. Erotica was great but she's done that. To me Ray of Light, American Life, Hung Up are far more creatively inspiring. There's so much more to her than being sexy.