New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

5 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

I actually think (and kinda hoping) the X is just to mark the end of her messy Instagram and she’s handing over her account to her PR people so they can publish more polished/redacted posts to change her image. 

change what image ? her loving her kids ?? 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
4 minutes ago, samosamosamo said:

Very good point! Let's just hope it is not going to be the kids dancing in three different locations...I mean it would actually be hilarious.

I am not too bothered when she posts her kids.  It just shows a whole different side of her, than just the entertainment side of her that we got for so many years before she joined social media.  It's not like she jumped right into social media when it blew up.  She waited a long while and then took on a visionary platform, rather join in the cesspool of Twiiter/Facebook.

1 hour ago, robster said:

Well, the good thing is that if she doesn't post anything today, people might finally believe this is not some sort of countdown!

Pardon sir but what do YOU believe vs PEOPLE belief ?

21 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

I actually think (and kinda hoping) the X is just to mark the end of her messy Instagram and she’s handing over her account to her PR people so they can publish more polished/redacted posts to change her image. 

Instagram is under her total control 🙂

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

Somebody knows the album title and theyre not telling ...drowned madonna said we will love the title ...

At this point we will love also the title "qwerty" 😄

3 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Aaron is in Rio, are they gonna film the video with Anitta now? Will she clean up her asshole first?

anitta has been busy in the gym pumping up her ass and madonna has been busy pumping hers up too for the exclusive video  ..twerk galore 

Guest eroticerotic

I hope it's LX - it has a very lux, sleek aesthetic/feel to it. Also, she hasn't  used numbers in an album title before, albeit Roman.

Speaking of lux, for you rabid conspiracy theorists:

Another definition of LX

The lux (symbol: lx) is the SI derived unit of illuminance and luminous emittance, measuring luminous flux per unit area.[1] It is equal to one lumen per square metre. In photometry, this is used as a measure of the intensity, as perceived by the human eye, of light that hits or passes through a surface. It is analogous to the radiometric unit watt per square metre, but with the power at each wavelengthweighted according to the luminosity function, a standardized model of human visual brightness perception. In English, "lux" is used as both the singular and plural form.[2]

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

hope it's not something stupid like madame x, queen x, or anything like that would fit a Britney, xtina or other plain pop girl

the album artwork sounds nothing like madame x so i doubt its that 

maybe its called xtreme or she is just teasing the single xtreme occident 

I literally give up. I’m not gonna think about it. Just gonna continue on with my daily life lol ...I have my tickets for pride so I’m thrilled about that (if it is indeed her) ...it’ll all come out sometime this year ...

10 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

the album artwork sounds nothing like madame x so i doubt its that 

maybe its called xtreme or she is just teasing the single xtreme occident 

extreme occident would be nice.

1 hour ago, trickyricky said:

Somebody - a fan knows the album title and theyre not telling ...drowned madonna said we will love the title ...hmm 

they know it, say we will love it but can't give a clear hint. how easy. so they basically can't be called out for being wrong if they are

Just now, Nikki said:

extreme occident would be nice.

they know it, say we will love it but can't give a clear hint. how easy. so they basically can't be called out for being wrong if they are

prob lying anyway ! some are bound to not like it anyway some will love it ! i liked mdna and rebel heart titles soo 

1 minute ago, Iconic Fetus said:

So is she in Rio? Anyone besides Aaron went there? He hashtaged #Magic so...

if she is there then she will be filming a video with anitta so maybe we are getting a visual album