New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

thats what were waiting for but she isnt posting anything and its been 24 hours since last post 

No I meant each day a frame of the x, instead she posted them all at once... 

nevermind, it’s just a thought

9 minutes ago, robster said:

Who would think the biggest Madonna troll would turn out to be M herself?!

So true. haha

1 minute ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Has anything happened yet?

nothing but shes prob reading the twins a bedtime story so after that she may log into instagram 

I mean let's be honest, one really has to love her! What the f. Is that X? I thought maybe she was releasing the cover square by square, one piece x day....but she isn't posting anything today!!! 

I'm sure it'll be worthed! This the pain we must go through because one of us - a supposed Madonna fan- leaked Rebel Heart. She is making us spit blood. That's with what that X is painted with. Gay blood 😂

Just now, Sylphide said:

Everybody talks about the X but (almost) nothing about the "Dita" profile pic

what if song is called dominatrix featuring malumooo

1 minute ago, samosamosamo said:

I mean let's be honest, one really has to love her! What the f. Is that X? I thought maybe she was releasing the cover square by square, one piece x day....but she isn't posting anything today!!! 

I'm sure it'll be worthed! This the pain we must go through because one of us - a supposed Madonna fan- leaked Rebel Heart. She is making us spit blood. That's with what that X is painted with. Gay blood 😂

hahahahah 🙂 

Just now, trickyricky said:

what if song is called dominatrix featuring malumooo

Can I suggest, please no more dominatrix imagery? After sex and human nature how could somebody add anything interesting to that discorse?

3 minutes ago, samosamosamo said:

Can I suggest, please no more dominatrix imagery? After sex and human nature how could somebody add anything interesting to that discorse?

shes always used it as part of her art though , feminist etc etc baaad feminist being in charge 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

This is genius. Personally, I hope she posts nothing for sometime.  Keep people guessing.  Maybe, it will actually circulate out to the general public, and generate some attention. 

I believe if she wants to keep the "X" intact, she'll have to post three consecutive images next. 

1 minute ago, Amelia said:

This is genius. Personally, I hope she posts nothing for sometime.  Keep people guessing.  Maybe, it will actually circulate out to the general public, and generate some attention. 

I believe if she wants to keep the "X" intact, she'll have to post three consecutive images next. 

I don't think she has the luxury of time 

5 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Very good point! Let's just hope it is not going to be the kids dancing in three different locations...I mean it would actually be hilarious.

I actually think (and kinda hoping) the X is just to mark the end of her messy Instagram and she’s handing over her account to her PR people so they can publish more polished/redacted posts to change her image. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
3 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I don't think she has the luxury of time 

Doesn't she?  I mean look how the fans are acting since she posted the X.  Many claiming, they are waiting by their Instagram, refreshing, hoping she'll post something 'soon'.  If she isn't releasing this album until June, she has more time to tease, especially if the single isn't going to be out for another month.  

I personally love this.  She is in complete control here.  It's been so long since she's been able to unveil an album on her own terms, without any info and leaks.  If she is truly releasing the new album in the next month or so, then this is the first album in a long time she's been able to keep under wraps where the fans no nothing much except the inspiration behind it.   

1 minute ago, tresdrole said:

I actually think (and kinda hoping) the X is just to mark the end of her messy Instagram and she’s handing over her account to her PR people so they can publish more polished/redacted posts to change her image. 

Nah she will post Estere singing in a few hours

Marvin, B Akerlund and Mert Alas wouldn't have posted/commented "She's coming" if the X wasn't directly related to M14...