New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

So single May 10th, album in June...? Could that be it cause if it were sooner (and can still be) she’d continue her “countdown” or whatever it is...I’m excited to see if we get anything today but I’m not going to hold my breath. 

I’m gonna go about my day and see what happens if it happens. I can’t for the life of me spend all day refreshing her insta...I will when things get closer to release or reveal! 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

So single May 10th, album in June...? Could that be it cause if it were sooner (and can still be) she’d continue her “countdown” or whatever it is...I’m excited to see if we get anything today but I’m not going to hold my breath. 

I’m gonna go about my day and see what happens if it happens. I can’t for the life of me spend all day refreshing her insta...I will when things get closer to release or reveal! 

Im hoping for album in may taking advantage of the eurovision - unless she performs the two songs that shes rumoured to release before

8 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Her Twitter and Facebook are quiet. Not even the X or the profile picture posted.

They are old school

10 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Her Twitter and Facebook are quiet. Not even the X or the profile picture posted.

No one uses Facebook and with Twitter and Facebook you can't do the sort of thing she did with the X. Instagram is her main social she uses.

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

No one uses Facebook and with Twitter and Facebook you can't do the sort of thing she did with the X. Instagram is her main social she uses.

you think somebody did it for her ? the x ? ...lola or rocco ...

Hell no. Twitter is essential. It's the only social media where you can share that kind of posts and spread it everywhere becoming it viram. In facebook you can't for 2 reasons: they are not in chronological order and people doesn't give damn when they scroll because there is so much bullshit so it kinda gets lost easily.

In instagram you have to pay if you want to appear on other people timeline. So yeah...they should use twitter too. 

8 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

you think somebody did it for her ? the x ? ...lola or rocco ...

I'd say her PR team would have given her those tools and suggested that move. It doesn't feel like her. And she almost fucked it up posting then out of order lol

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

Why do we think May 10?  Because of the X?  Why post an X meaning "10" on April 1 for May 10? :lol: Setting ourselves up for disappointment once again, I see.  I've never seen anyone promote just the day of the month without mentioning the month itself.  That X does not mean May 10... :lmao:

because of eurovision

I find it stupid if it's a countdown. Why on earth would anyone post a countdown from 10 to 1 using each number spread over 9 pics?!

It's silly and unnecessary... 

I think it has something to do with the name of the 1st single or album.

3 minutes ago, Messiah said:

I find it stupid if it's a countdown. Why on earth would anyone post a countdown from 10 to 1 using each number spread over 9 pics?!

If its not a countdown then i think its either madame x or the song extreme occident is spelt xtreme occident kinda like ecstatic process was spelt x-static process

8 minutes ago, Messiah said:

maybe only the first one will take up 9 pics? 

Yeah it’s all a guess. I mentioned May 10th cause it feels like it’s eons away even with this new little tease! Lol 

i think all in all the consensus is that it’s def album related and that we’re closer than ever but again, we’ve just been saying that since last fall and it’s only inevitable that we get it at some point. 

Also, sorry what I was told didn’t turn out to be release wise...I’m still rooting for Pride which leads me to believe the release will revolve around that ...

1 minute ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

?????

she also changed her picture too ..red and black colours plus mdna skin instagram have not posted the x 

1 hour ago, caba1 said:

Hell no. Twitter is essential. It's the only social media where you can share that kind of posts and spread it everywhere becoming it viram. In facebook you can't for 2 reasons: they are not in chronological order and people doesn't give damn when they scroll because there is so much bullshit so it kinda gets lost easily.

In instagram you have to pay if you want to appear on other people timeline. So yeah...they should use twitter too. 

Twitter is toxic and full of crazy folks, but I'm still surprised Madonna is not on it......

Would be great for promo reasons even though she'll wind up getting dragged.

Omg can anyone mentioning MDNA Skin be automatically banned please?! If you’re not going to be bothered reading all the pages of the thread then please withhold sharing conspiracy theories because, trust, they have already been shared 1,029 times before.