New album

People thinking it's April fools. If it's the same world wide as the UK April fools only works until 12 noon if you like after YOU become to fool. So hopefully it's real news 🙂

Edited by Danmacevents

She’s in London now right? So it’s already 00:16am April 2nd there.

I don’t think that it was a countdown, it’s music related, I guess that the next thing to come out is the press release and she releasing the full cover.

1 hour ago, robster said:

It's not MDNA X, it's MDNA X Moschino, as in MDNA and or by Moschino. This X she posted is something else entirely. Why else would B Akerlund and many other frequent collaborators be responding to her instagram posts with "she's coming"?! This is NOT MDNA Skin related, I repeat, NOT related!

thank you,  thank you - Robster, it's so annoying to read comments its related to MDNA skin (knowing the "X" is collaboration term)  and Allure magazine wrote about it couple days ago,  there's no need to tease that shit.  

Can we just concentrate that it is MUSIC related please!

42 minutes ago, Colonel_Sanders said:

Maybe the video she filmed in LA was never meant to be related to the 1st single, but she filmed it first because of Emmanuel's schedule

Emmanuel didn't shoot the first video in LA - Probably Diana Kunst. Im hoping he filmed the ones in Portugal though- if thats what you meant? 😃

15 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

Emmanuel didn't shoot the first video in LA - Probably Diana Kunst. Im hoping he filmed the ones in Portugal though- if thats what you meant? 😃

Exactly! Because it was mentioned that the LA video was directed by someone else and Emmanuel came along later on to film what would be a second single, but now it seems that his video would be the first to be released, I guess (which implies that the "disco song" can be the 2nd single then)

7 minutes ago, Colonel_Sanders said:

Exactly! Because it was mentioned that the LA video was directed by someone else and Emmanuel came along later on to film what would be a second single, but now it seems that his video would be the first to be released, I guess (which implies that the "disco song" can be the 2nd single then)

hes probably going to relaunch his IG account with M related stuff.   It been all wiped out since his rumor with M involvement. 

6 minutes ago, Colonel_Sanders said:

Which makes even more sense: 1st video brunette, Portugal-inspired; 2nd single blond (probably the haircolor she will use for the rest of this era). Same logic happened before: Like a Prayer/Express Youserlf; Frozen/Ray of Light; American Life/Hollywood 

2 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

https://www.dazeddigital.com/beauty/head/article/43875/1/madonna-mdna-skin-launches-luxury-collaboration-with-moschino haha read the last paragraph. Mdna skin. The X is just because of the product coming 1st og april.

1 hour ago, Sloane said:

I knew it. MDNA Skin Xclusive.

Next.

Clearly not to do with MDNA Skin... The X simply indicates de crossover between MDNA Skin and Moschino. This is music related... 

52 minutes ago, alcermag said:

Look at this... 

IMG_20190401_171542.jpg

wow

It's EXACTLY THE SAME X

What can we think about that?

Maybe she's taking references of her past work?

It makes sense for it to be 'LX'. I wasn't even aware of its link to Lisbon so the fact that it references that AND her age... I'm sold

There'll be 9 new posts for 9 more days if this is a countdown, which would be crazy.

There's no way it's about MDNA X Moschino or any collaboration because neither of those things end in X

I reckon she'll post another 9 tomorrow including the L

18 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

wow

It's EXACTLY THE SAME X

Its just a roman numeral 

prob is a countdown ...

8f8eb4d884ba329aecfd0100c378dcfe.jpg

20 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

wow

It's EXACTLY THE SAME X

it's not "EXACTLY"  the same X, entirely a totally different font family. Please know your typography and type anatomy. LOL

14 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

it's not "EXACTLY"  the same X, entirely a totally different font family. Please know your typography and type anatomy. LOL

Teach me then. Which different fonts are they from?

I think it may be the sing that in 10 days she will tell all the release dates  , including the singles dates , the album date , the eurovision announcement and probably even the tour !! Yeahhhhh and it must be related to the black magic sorcery she is giving to us , erotica had all of that  the deeper and deeper video gets very "illuminati magic style" towards the last 2 minutes when they start to chant and do magic on the underground of the club and with his master controlling all the girls underground .  and shes been teasing us with black hair and magic illuminatish things with the videos s from portu : D !  , the  black Madonna (Babylons whore Ishtar )  is coming back i think, as  she could not  or didn't want to do it with the hardcandy blackmadonna canceled album photo shot : D so yeyy 

Especially because of all the magic hashtags shes been giving to us , every popular artist tries to do some dark magic illuminatti things on their videos nowadays so its normal that the one that started to do this but vaguely since that a certain sacrifice debut and her all seeing eye with pyramid on  desperately seeking susan its normal she goes full on this finally i mean her name has it written in it the dark and white virgin sides , that is so abundant on Kabbalah and Christianity 

Edited by p4_trulo

The overthinking in this thread is amazing, keep it coming. I love the mystery and anticipation,  Madonna finally beats the internet age and can truly surprise us on her terms