New album

2 minutes ago, sexycunt said:

I really don't mind this wait...it's all so exciting!

Before you know it, the album comes out, singles come and go, the tour happens, then we're back in-between eras again!! :noway:

oh.gif

Agreed. It’s so close, my heads gonna explode but I have things keeping me busy and eight GOT right around the bend, I can focus on that and before I know it the single will drop!

9 minutes ago, Kim said:

Yeah but that's just stating the obvious. I've never understood that daft trope.  Cheer up, she might be retired. Cheer up, she might be Kate Bush. Cheer up, she might be dead. 

The fact is she isn't any of those things. She's MADONNA.

So, step it up Madge.

blame the twins lol 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
34 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

All this negativity makes me feel sad. I know she shouldnt have used #soon like a year ago but we know our 'soon' isnt M's. We learned that with past albums/dvds etc. Still i kinda understand how u feel but we should also be grateful; she's still around, making and giving us music

To be fair, I really do think she intended to release the new album sooner than this.   It's no big deal.  If all is true regarding the June release, then we're just about there.  She's been filming a lot of videos, so I hope some sort of big visual is happening. 

1 hour ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Nothing is better than listening to a new Madonna album. 

Yeah I managed to stay fairly spoiler free with RH despite the demo leaks. But the staggered release kind of ruined the impact of a full album release for me a bit. 

I think I've never been this excited for new music from an artist, well that's because I'm only 18 lol. I remember also being very excited about Katy Perry's new album that turned out to be Witness which turned out to be a dissapointment for me at the time but now I like it. I hope it won't be this way with Madonna's 'Magic', but I'm actually sure it won't be.

Just what came in my mind lol sorry

3 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

I think I've never been this excited for new music from an artist, well that's because I'm only 18 lol. I remember also being very excited about Katy Perry's new album that turned out to be Witness which turned out to be a dissapointment for me at the time but now I like it. I hope it won't be this way with Madonna's 'Magic', but I'm actually sure it won't be.

Just what came in my mind lol sorry

It’s so exciting to be following M in the eve of a new album/era I became a fan in early 2006 and remember following up rumors and the leaks of CS and TBGO on late 2007 and then 💥 4 minutes comes out and GI2M! Enjoy this 🙂

1 minute ago, stevo208 said:

Yeah I managed to stay fairly applied free with RH despite the demo leaks. But the staggered release kind of ruined the impact of a full album release for me a bit. 

Have you watched THREADS? That 1984 British movie on a nuclear war and its aftermath. I know this is a weird recommendation and it's off-topic but yeah. . .really, watching it once in a few months is a good practice, it broadens one's outlook on the meaning of life. 

1 hour ago, trickyricky said:

blame the twins lol 

Get those two shipped off to boarding school :bad: Or at least get them off my damn timeline (and I say the same to my own aunt who keeps spamming us all with 'delightful' pics of her snot nosed brats every damn day) #sorrynotsorry

1 hour ago, ashtangi74 said:

All this negativity makes me feel sad. I know she shouldnt have used #soon like a year ago but we know our 'soon' isnt M's. We learned that with past albums/dvds etc. Still i kinda understand how u feel but we should also be grateful; she's still around, making and giving us music

Yes she gave us Champagne Rose.

Lets see how long it will take to receive next song.

At least it is interesting strategy but currently a bad one, shes shooting her own foot.

I, too, have blue balls during this maddening waiting period but I'm still excited about the new album. However, I have given up on any notions about the general public coming around to appreciating her. There are many people who simply don't care to look beneath the surface and appreciate real effort and artistry. So if people catch on and give Madonna her props, that's great. If not, I won't be crying into my lemon drop martini. 🍸

Edited by Priceless

1 hour ago, eroticerotic said:

Ugh . Her guy Ritchie phase. Now that was a wait.  😂 

Hey Guy Ritchie "phase" is her best. MUSIC, AMERICAN LIFE and COADF. Her three best albums in my opinion!

4 minutes ago, Shaun said:

The last thing I am is bored. The excitement for the new record and tour is incredible.

One can be excited for something and still be bored waiting Shaun.

Although I realise this could be March 2020 right now and you'd still be saying the same thing...

Guest CzarnaWisnia
3 hours ago, trickyricky said:

“ why cant people just wait till im ready to put it out “ 

her words on graham norton

What the heck else have we been doing besides waiting?

Guest CzarnaWisnia
24 minutes ago, TRVC said:

Hey Guy Ritchie "phase" is her best. MUSIC, AMERICAN LIFE and COADF. Her three best albums in my opinion!

Because she had something to rebel against. Her no good husband.

9 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

Because she had something to rebel against. Her no good husband.

Actually think that its the opposite 

She had a stable personal life and could really focus on work. Guy was “the wife” in that relationship 

Guest eroticerotic
45 minutes ago, TRVC said:

Not talking about the music 😄

3 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Have you watched THREADS? That 1984 British movie on a nuclear war and its aftermath. I know this is a weird recommendation and it's off-topic but yeah. . .really, watching it once in a few months is a good practice, it broadens one's outlook on the meaning of life. 

:blink: Just watched this, per your recommendation and I am SHOOK. It was a harrowing experience, to say the least!

I think I need to watch the Dear Jessie video on repeat for a few hours...