New album

30 minutes ago, bardo said:

what about the ghosttown/bitch i'm madonna extensions? she looked half her age during that period.

Every look is not going to be everyone’s cup of tea! She looked good with long extensions and does so too with the shorter hair...she looks good blonde and brunette and black and pink hair too...

she is everything!

39 minutes ago, bardo said:

what about the ghosttown/bitch i'm madonna extensions? she looked half her age during that period.

That was probably the biggest length of her hair (even with extensions)

49 minutes ago, Sloane said:

The remixes for MDNA were worse than RH, so the last album was a little better.

So true, they were absolutely dire. At least the offer Nissim remixes for living for love and ghosttown were good. 

1 hour ago, Sloane said:

That’s because the single choices from MDNA were a choice. 

The Don Diablo mix of Ghosttown & the Sander Kleinenberg mix of BIM we’re pretty good from Rebel Heart. 

1 hour ago, Sloane said:

They weren't that good for confessions either. Hard candy ones were the best since American Life.

Someone said it's because Guy just has in-house mixers now that just churn them out.

I digress...

#sooooooooon

15 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

They weren't that good for confessions either. Hard candy ones were the best since American Life......

100% agree.

Just now, rebelheart said:

Next month we will get a Press release with Album title, cover, release date for album + single, tracklist, pre-order details etc, trust me...:queenbitch:

and next week it's already next month! Imagine that! 🙂

50 minutes ago, Nick said:

Thought Confessions had several great remixes that were officially released.

They were several great ones but the album was already pretty dancey so the remixes ended up sounded too much like the album imo.

56 minutes ago, Nick said:

Thought Confessions had several great remixes that were officially released.

Agreed. I am not a remixes person, but the Confessions ones are ace! There is at least one remix per singel that is good, plus the paper faces mix for LIWB and a few others. 

3 hours ago, Sloane said:

Fake news. Laidback Luke remix for GMAYL totally slayed anything from RH and then those mixes for GGW!!! Lawd that Dada mix is SO fucking good! TUTR also had good mixes from Offer Nissam and R3hab. Living for Love had the worst mixes. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
5 minutes ago, Showdown said:

Fake news. Laidback Luke remix for GMAYL totally slayed anything from RH and then those mixes for GGW!!! Lawd that Dada mix is SO fucking good! TUTR also had good mixes from Offer Nissam and R3hab. Living for Love had the worst mixes. 

I agree that the remixes for the MDNA singles were pretty excellent.  I love those "Justin Cognito" remixes of GGW the best.

More changes to the Home page... Love 💖the new look!! It is in line with what we proposed last year, description for each swim lane.

Madonna YouTube Home Page 3.29.19.JPG

2 hours ago, jonski43 said:

They weren't that good for confessions either. Hard candy ones were the best since American Life.

Someone said it's because Guy just has in-house mixers now that just churn them out.

I digress...

#sooooooooon

I love the mixes for Get Together. ♥️

3 hours ago, Andyrs said:

That was probably the biggest length of her hair (even with extensions)

I loved loved her blond extensions. I want her to have dark hair extensions now. Haha

1 hour ago, HolidayGuy said:

The Billboard Music Awards will air May 1- wonder if thy have any award lined up for M, as well as a performance.

It would be a great kick-off for US market. But, how about the Latin Billboard Music awards? 🙂 Maluma? He has a bunch of nominations.

• Billboard Latin Music Awards: April 25th (a Thursday night!) in Las Vegas at 5:00 PM PDT

• Billboard Music Awards (on NBC): Wednesday, May 1st at 8 PM EST and will be broadcast from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

I feel like we're all living in some microcosm of what happened to Australian fans before 2015. It's like, "She keep teasin' - but nothin' coming out." 😞  

I check this forum every day, and I have tried to be very patient.  I have to admit that I'm getting a little restless for some news or new music.  Sigh.

In the meantime, is it alright if we just post photos of the handsome men Madonna has slept with while we wait? Or just handsome men in general?

2 hours ago, HolidayGuy said:

The Billboard Music Awards will air May 1- wonder if thy have any award lined up for M, as well as a performance.

Maybe ICON award? But after Janet last year... meh. M deserves LEGEND award imho