Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

1 minute ago, AlvaroLiam said:

Btw, if she does the rumored disco song, this woman better serve Hung Up too.

It's been a decade since she performed it in its original version and now the universe has aligned for her to do it again. I'm not joking M, first advice. (?)

Assuming she is taking the dance/disco track to Eurovision (which I believe as well) wouldn't it make sense for her to do something else from her back catalogue rather than another dance song.

Plus I'd imagine they'll be a big full on dance routine so I think she will want to slow things down on the 2nd song/classic and I think that's where LAP comes in.

2 minutes ago, Adriano said:

This. Unfortunately brazillian left politic parties support that dictator and say the right wing is a dictatorship. A mess.

hope madonna gives 0 fucks to these ppl.

I'm here for a great performance.

The only way to turn the page and make people ignore this is with a great show and maybe some polemic. Fortunately, Madonna has these two already on her pocket, so I'm impatient for it.

4 minutes ago, Royal T said:

She performed Hung Up original version at coachella with drake :DDD

Yeah, but what happened after that made it lost its spotlight. 😞

Also... let me dream @Confessit! Haha. You have a solid point with that, but she also does dance routines back to back on tour, so I'm still hopeful.

3 hours ago, AlvaroLiam said:

Btw, if she does the rumored disco song, this woman better serve Hung Up too.

It's been a decade since she performed it in its original version and now the universe has aligned for her to do it again. I'm not joking M, first advice. (?)

Why would she perform two disco songs back to back? 

6 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

Start with a lush romantic version of Crazy For You, so the world can appreciate her singing voice, as it was a big hit in Europe then go into the new dance number

Or maybe a dance remix of Crazy For You. 🤣

5 hours ago, Royal T said:

Can someone translate this 😄

I want to know too!! 

Anyway, here's something I came across on Instagram 

9 hours ago, jasray said:

I want to know too!! 

Anyway, here's something I came across on Instagram 

I commented in a couple of posts to call them illiterate and bigots. Anyway, they are a hunch of losers trying to look at the camera with Bambi eyes to show their absurd concern. 

8 minutes ago, karbatal said:

The online dictators that decide what people should do according to their opinions can FUCK OFF.

these sjw dandruffs are the bane of the 21st century activism and advocacy work. who the fuck are they to impose their politics and beliefs on anyone? 

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

The online dictators that decide what people should do according to their opinions can FUCK OFF.

:clap: Madonna can perform whenever and wherever she wants. Enjoy music, enjoy life.

I can't stand all these overbearing, millennial,  middle-class hippies. Quick to be offended, usually on behalf of another person or group,that they believe should be offended (no matter if they're not).

That aside, If Madonna does a new song that's a disco banger then I doubt she'll do something similar from her EXTENSIVE back catalogue. Personally, I WOULD DIE FOR WIFLFAG (album version) - the world needs to be reintroduced to this divine and powerful song and its just so right for the times.

Wow some of those criticising Madonna for going to Israel are so "nice". Only after I called them out for not understanding the rules of Eurovision I got people coming to my Instagram profile to call me homophobic names in Spanish. That's SJW in a nutshell.

The Russian Eurovision delegation held a press conference in Moscow today, during which Head of Delegation Ekaterina Orlova revealed that Sergey Lazarev and Philipp Kirkorov will be staying at the same Tel Aviv hotel as Madonna, even on the same floor.

2 hours ago, Msig said:

The Russian Eurovision delegation held a press conference in Moscow today, during which Head of Delegation Ekaterina Orlova revealed that Sergey Lazarev and Philipp Kirkorov will be staying at the same Tel Aviv hotel as Madonna, even on the same floor.

Sorry but, who and who?

:lol:

1 hour ago, Lolo said:

Sorry but, who and who?

:lol:

Two of Russia's biggest pop stars. Sergey Lazarev is representing Russia in the Eurovision Song Contest this year, and Philipp Kirkorov co-wrote his entry.

3 hours ago, Msig said:

What was the purpose of  revealing that they'll stay in the same hotel and on the same floor as M? Are they secretly hoping for a private Cha Cha lesson?

20 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Medellín is the choice for Eurovision. Still no confirmation...

this makes sense to me since it's the 1st single. but I want a medellin / la isla bonita mash up. Plus another fiery dance song.

It would make sense to do Medellín -let it grow and become a big single & then release the disco song/video after the album is released to keep the album in the attention of the GP when Medellin dies down