Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

LAP, even though it's been done on a big stage many times before, does indeed sound like a very reasonable choice as it's the perfect song for a dramatic powerful performance, however I think Hung Up could be a great idea as well since it was a mega-hit in Europe and particularly among the younger 90's-00's generation it's the song people associate with her the most (from my experience). 

I guess it will depend on what kind of performance she's going for. HU would be perfect for a big flashy disco-style performance, whereas LAP would work well in a theatrical setting along with some kind of spiritual/political message. She can pull off both styles perfectly.

41 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Madame X will finally bring peace to the Middle East !!!!!

That would be so awesome!!

Just booked my Golden Circle ticket to support the Queen of the Universe. Wooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was there at Live 8. This will be just as special!

I was rewatching her performance at the Live Earth concert and it just made 120% more excited to see what she'll do during Eurovision. I'm trusting her guts to create something innovative and thrilling to everyone who'll be watching. Personally, I would love to see her singing Hung Up because it remains being one of her best live moments but I think she'll probably choose Like A Prayer as a crowd pleaser and perform the rumored disco political banger. Not to shabby for a 60 year old woman who fights ageism and misogyny daily in order to be the artist that she wants to be. 

4 hours ago, Mario Lopez said:

How does someone from the USA watch Eurovision? I must see Madonna perform at this event!

I would like to believe there is a live stream on YouTube or on the Eurovision homepage? Since there is obviously no channel in the US broacasting the show there should be no rights issue that results in blocking your country from watching.

20 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I would like to believe there is a live stream on YouTube or on the Eurovision homepage? Since there is obviously no channel in the US broacasting the show there should be no rights issue that results in blocking your country from watching.

3 hours ago,  Mario Lopez said: 

How does someone from the USA watch Eurovision? I must see Madonna perform at this event!

I’m not sure if it’s available in the US, I’m in the UK but maybe BBC iplayer as they show the Eurovision  live.

Edited by Alfastar
Wrong comment quote

2 minutes ago, robster said:

Kupono has arrived in London... rehearsals about to get started?! 😄

Omg! She's def rehearsing! Or for the new video shoot? 🤨

The organizers today announced that the contract is still not signed, but negotiations are at an advanced stage.

We must wait for confirmation from the Madonna

KAN official says appearance of Madonna at show is "not yet finalized."

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/Gal-Gadot-to-appear-at-Eurovision-586898

Meh...

its probably because KAN want to reveal this as a big deal by themselves at some point to stir the hype. 

6 hours ago, Anton said:

The organizers today announced that the contract is still not signed, but negotiations are at an advanced stage.

We must wait for confirmation from the Madonna

KAN official says appearance of Madonna at show is "not yet finalized."

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/Gal-Gadot-to-appear-at-Eurovision-586898

Capitalize on the buzz and get this announced SOON.

2 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

I just read a tweet that apparently the performance is not guaranteed..

But it is so close? Can't be true

ISRAEL – Israeli national broadcaster held a special press conference in which presented details for the show and information about the tickets. So let’s see in bullets the latest updates

Cohen also said that the appearance of Madonna at the live grand finale was not yet guaranteed “and negotiations are coming to an end.” Cohen said that while Live Nation had announced the appearance last week, KAN had yet to officially announce the performance.

https://oikotimes.com/eurovision-2019-🇮🇱-kan-gives-info-about-the-show-and-remaining-tickets/

2 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

ISRAEL – Israeli national broadcaster held a special press conference in which presented details for the show and information about the tickets. So let’s see in bullets the latest updates

Cohen also said that the appearance of Madonna at the live grand finale was not yet guaranteed “and negotiations are coming to an end.” Cohen said that while Live Nation had announced the appearance last week, KAN had yet to officially announce the performance.

https://oikotimes.com/eurovision-2019-🇮🇱-kan-gives-info-about-the-show-and-remaining-tickets/

Don't really know what that means, I thought she was confirmed.

they better hurry up then because may is very close and she has to rehearse. She can't do a simple performance for such a big audience.