Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

I really wish she wasn't doing Eurovision in Israel.

The optics are pretty terrible and the billionaire financing her appearance has blatantly said it's a PR stunt to improve Israel's image on the world stage. It's basically reputation laundering.

It's possible she has something up her sleeve, with a performance that (in part) addresses the horrible treatment of the Palestinian people by a hard right wing Israeli administration, but I doubt it.

The whole thing is similar to Putin paying her to sing at an event designed to boost the Russian administration’s image. 

2 minutes ago, Deseo said:

The optics are pretty terrible and the billionaire financing her appearance has blatantly said it's a PR stunt to improve Israel's image on the world stage. It's basically reputation laundering.

It's possible she has something up her sleeve, with a performance that (in part) addresses the horrible treatment of the Palestinian people by a hard right wing Israeli administration, but I doubt it.

The whole thing is similar to Putin paying her to sing at an event designed to boost the Russian administration’s image. 

...mmm so it ll all end up like the Pepsi commercial ! #soonX

5 minutes ago, Deseo said:

Now that's a bit of a stretch. In fact so is your whole post.....just another excuse to blame her for something that is DEFINITELY well beyond her control. 

TELL IT TO EUROVISION if you have an issue with where they choose to have their show!!! 

I suspect with a lot of these people, they'd find a reason to drag her no matter where the event was being held. Excuses excuses excuses. 

NEEEEEEEXXXXXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Exactly, she would get shit no matter what country she performed at, I still can’t believe that she’s doing the Eurovision,  it’s   a massive deal to most European countries and beyond, it’s a music spectacle of the weird and wonderful, with Madonna showing how it should be done, I can’t wait 😀,  I hope the classic song she does is lib, lap, vogue or hung up.

52 minutes ago, Deseo said:

First, you took this from Popjustice and I hope its your own post from there instead of just copy and pasting someone elses without even sourcing it.

Second, fuck off. 

10 minutes ago, Anton said:

The show is livestreamed on YouTube, though. And each individual performance is uploaded to YouTube almost immediately.

3 minutes ago, JWAD said:

Lior Suchard is also to perform at the final interval, I wonder if this will be incorporated into her performance?

who?

53 minutes ago, JWAD said:

Lior Suchard is also to perform at the final interval, I wonder if this will be incorporated into her performance?

I don't think so. There are usually two interval acts in the final, sometimes even three.

Speaking of interval acts, this remains the most epic Eurovision interval act to date:

49 minutes ago, Msig said:

I don't think so. There are usually two interval acts in the final, sometimes even three.

Speaking of interval acts, this remains the most epic Eurovision interval act to date:

Hahahahaha thanks for reminding me why this year will be the first (and last) time I will watch Eurovision 😂

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

who?

Lior Suchard (Hebrew: ליאור סושרד‎, pronounced [ˈlior suʃard]; born 6 December 1981) is an Israeli mentalist and self-described "mystifier" who performs "supernatural entertainment".[

7 minutes ago, JWAD said:

Lior Suchard (Hebrew: ליאור סושרד‎, pronounced [ˈlior suʃard]; born 6 December 1981) is an Israeli mentalist and self-described "mystifier" who performs "supernatural entertainment".[

:nocomment: Well I guess if you pay a cool million for Madonna, that does leave you with a budget of 5 dollars.

2 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Now that's a bit of a stretch. In fact so is your whole post.....just another excuse to blame her for something that is DEFINITELY well beyond her control. 

TELL IT TO EUROVISION if you have an issue with where they choose to have their show!!! 

I suspect with a lot of these people, they'd find a reason to drag her no matter where the event was being held. Excuses excuses excuses. 

NEEEEEEEXXXXXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Precisely. It's not just Madonna who's going to Eurovision. 40 artists from all over Europe and Australia are performing and millions will be watching. If there is an issue for Madonna there is one for everybody else too.

3 hours ago, Deseo said:

Don’t do BrendanT1993-isms here. It won’t end well.

Guest Marco
58 minutes ago, Magician said:

Don’t do BrendanT1993-isms here. It won’t end well.

I cannot fathom members who copy and paste comments from other forums. Isn’t the overall point of a discussion board to provide your own perspective? :huh:

3 hours ago, Deseo said:

Get lost

3 hours ago, Msig said:

can madonna step up to this

3 hours ago, dollhouse said:

im sure it would if Taylor, Arianna or Gaga were performing..

Why?  A Madonna TV performance always has big ratings...

2 hours ago, DreamTheater said:

Precisely. It's not just Madonna who's going to Eurovision. 40 artists from all over Europe and Australia are performing and millions will be watching. If there is an issue for Madonna there is one for everybody else too.

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Exactly my dear!

1 hour ago, Marco said:

I cannot fathom members who copy and paste comments from other forums. Isn’t the overall point of a discussion board to provide your own perspective? :huh:

Even me, with my poor english, I don’t do that