Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

I don't know what to expect, but Maluma and Anitta are not precisely big in Europe. Maluma is very big in Spain but that's all. Anitta is completely unknown in the whole Europe and 100% of Eurovision watchers will be like WTF? 

Sincerely, I think she should bring two Eurovision legends there. Dana International, for example. Agree with Acko. 

Guest Marco

ABBA would be great guests since they are Pop royalty, previous Eurovision winners and one of their signature hits was sampled on Hung Up:wow:

With that said, it’s more likely for pigs to fly. :lol:

There’s something suspicious about all these petitions to get Madonna to cancel her Eurovision performance, where have these “fans” crawled out from? It’s almost like it’s the haters dressed up as fans trying to get her to cancel so she doesn’t succeed with the new album.

14 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

There’s something suspicious about all these petitions to get Madonna to cancel her Eurovision performance, where have these “fans” crawled out from? It’s almost like it’s the haters dressed up as fans trying to get her to cancel so she doesn’t succeed with the new album.

probably jealous little munsters

Let's not forget that not all collaborations always end up on the album, eg. Pharrell, Natalia Kills (Trust No Bitch) and Holy Water featuring Valyd on Rebel Heart. Let's not jump to conclusions. Sinitta may only be a songwriter and not a collab.

1 minute ago, JWAD said:

Let's not forget that not all collaborations always end up on the album, eg. Pharrell, Natalia Kills (Trust No Bitch) and Holy Water featuring Valyd on Rebel Heart. Let's not jump to conclusions. Sinitta may only be a songwriter and not a collab.

ToyBoy and Cruising and So Macho!!!

12 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Have to post this again for the Canadian members :inlove:  Always makes me laugh 

I remember seeing this now. It’s such a funny video. It b e me another laugh. The comment about Australia being not even on the map is priceless. 

10 hours ago, peppermint said:

How about me bébé?  😇

Yeah baby. Of course ur in, 

3 minutes ago, Toni said:

What if she performs the CLASSIC Champagne Rose? 

Yea... Nah

tumblr_pfu1fmtGxa1qj28qwo2_r1_250.gif

Omg, I love this gif. 

omg I can’t  believe how much weight she has lost. 

4 minutes ago, lasky said:

Hope she performs Vogue... it will be awesome! 

Yes to that. 

I always imagined that she performing Vogue Sticky and sweet version at ESC. How amazing that would be. Those dance moves are killer