Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

Let's not forget, the SB had LMFAO, Nicki Minaj and MIA......yet it's still a peak moment for her. 

Stop being so closed minded. Only setting yourself up for disappointment. 

1 minute ago, Kurt420 said:

Let's not forget, the SB had LMFAO, Nicki Minaj and MIA......yet it's still a peak moment for her. 

Stop being so closed minded. Only setting yourself up for disappointment. 

she can share the stage, but remember what someone like Anitta is known for.. I mean, what are the options? all the skank can do is twerk and show her ass and tits.

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

she can share the stage, but remember what someone like Anitta is known for.. I mean, what are the options? all the skank can do is twerk and show her ass and tits.

Maybe she will be joined by portuguese artists.. 😉

Just now, Nikki said:

:lol:

You never know though, it could make sense within the context of the performance! 

2 minutes ago, runa said:

Waiting for the invitation... :lol:

U r cordially Invited to attend a Eurovision viewing at spotlights house,   

:kiss2:

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

I doubt she will have Anitta with her.  Why have an awful entertainer sharing her big moment. Madonna is a worldwide superstar and if she is only performing two songs, probably will not use other solo singers. 

She probably has instead great back up singers, dancers and incredible staging.  

In my opinion I would like if Madonna did one of her 00’s hits! She needs to remind the GP of all her hit songs that aren’t from the 80s. Radio and media focus on 80s Madonna so I would suggest one of the following...

Music, Don’t Tell Me, Hung Up, or 4 Minutes. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
58 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I doubt she will have Anitta with her.  Why have an awful entertainer sharing her big moment. Madonna is a worldwide superstar and if she is only performing two songs, probably will not use other solo singers. 

She probably has instead great back up singers, dancers and incredible staging.  

I don't really get the hate for this "Anita", but I know nothing about her?  But obviously, if Madonna worked with her, she has a much better perception of who this woman is than any of us do.  You and some others may see her as an "awful entertainer" and maybe she is, but Madonna must not if she has included her on her new album and/or/if she's bringing her on stage with her. 

I'm going to wait and see what comes of this before having a belly ache over it.  I trust Madonna knows what she's doing. 

1 hour ago, Amelia said:

I don't really get the hate for this "Anita", but I know nothing about her?  But obviously, if Madonna worked with her, she has a much better perception of who this woman is than any of us do.  You and some others may see her as an "awful entertainer" and maybe she is, but Madonna must not if she has included her on her new album and/or/if she's bringing her on stage with her. 

I'm going to wait and see what comes of this before having a belly ache over it.  I trust Madonna knows what she's doing. 

Have you watched the videos of hers that have been posted here ?   The reason we don't like her is because she is a below average singer who just poorly dances and shakes her arse around all the time. Even her video when she did a slower song,  she is sitting on a chair in a high cut leotard and still has to shake her arse around in skimpy clothing.   Very average vocals too. There is no shade or light in any of her performances.   Nothing remotely talented about her.  When someone is ALWAYS twerking and shaking in skimpy clothing,  there is nothing much they can bring to the table.  Madonna fans as well are used to great entertainers as Madonna is the best entertainer ever. 

Sorry, but Madonna is a talented, incredible inspirational performer with timeless music.  Sure,  Madonna has been sexy in her videos etc - we all know that and appreciate and love that side of hers -  but she also has many other sides to her performances and style.  Can you imagine Madonna singing Live to Tell and the video having her walking around shaking her arse ?  I love many Latin singers but Anitta  ( from all I have seen that has been posted on this forum )  is not remotely in the same class.  People talk of Nikki Minaj but she is so much more talented than Anitta.  

5 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I was just reading the Madonna there and rolling my eyes the entire time. I dont post there but I read the Madonna thread often. Im glad I dont because I couldnt take most of those peoples opinions.

they're acting like performing in Israel is as bad as what mj did. idk what's wrong with these people, but they don't seem to know what Eurovision is.

3 hours ago, spotlight said:

U r cordially Invited to attend a Eurovision viewing at spotlights house,   

:kiss2:

3 hours ago, runa said:

Waiting for the invitation... :lol:

Have to post this again for the Canadian members :inlove:  Always makes me laugh 

26 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Have you watched the videos of hers that have been posted here ?   The reason we don't like her is because she is a below average singer who just poorly dances and shakes her arse around all the time. Even her video when she did a slower song,  she is sitting on a chair in a high cut leotard and still has to shake her arse around in skimpy clothing.   Very average vocals too. There is no shade or light in any of her performances.   Nothing remotely talented about her.  When someone is ALWAYS twerking and shaking in skimpy clothing,  there is nothing much they can bring to the table.  Madonna fans as well are used to great entertainers as Madonna is the best entertainer ever. 

Sorry, but Madonna is a talented, incredible inspirational performer with timeless music.  Sure,  Madonna has been sexy in her videos etc - we all know that and appreciate and love that side of hers -  but she also has many other sides to her performances and style.  Can you imagine Madonna singing Live to Tell and the video having her walking around shaking her arse ?  I love many Latin singers but Anitta  ( from all I have seen that has been posted on this forum )  is not remotely in the same class.  People talk of Nikki Minaj but she is so much more talented than Anitta.  

:dead:

28 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Madonna performing at Eurovision is getting stacks of press here in Australia.  All excited to be seeing her perform.  Love the positive buzz and anticipation.  

australia is that country i dream to visit 

what an incredible country and nation

I don't care who Anita is or Maluma either for that matter. I may or may not like them in Madonna's new music but 9.5 out 10 chances are that I will as Madonna has rarely disappointed me.  She has her reasons for using them and I can't wait to see why. I also think it helps the exposure for her new album like others have mentioned and that's really important. 

Can some of you stop having meltdowns 24/7 because of completely unreliable rumours? :blink: She’s about to deliver the most watched performance of her career ffs. Stop focusing on negativity. She will perform the disco single and one of her biggest classics (most likely LAP). 

And btw, I don’t know if people are just joking but there’s no chance in hell shes performing Celebration/Don’t Tell Me. She’s performing for 200M people and got another massive tour to sell. It’s time to win back the GP and there’s no better choice than LAP or LIB.

I'm from Brazil and I don't give a rat's ass about Anitta ever since some misleading behaviors she has displayed. However, I really don't think Madonna will be featuring her or their rumored collaboration. With Maluma, she posted some pics and even videos together while being very silent about whatever she did with Anitta. Maluma might appear with her but I believe that most of these rumors are complete bullshit. Madonna has been able to keep most things under wraps for this new era and I believe that the details for her Eurovision performance won't be disclosed so easily. My bet is that she'll bring the batukadeiras with her or really focus in the political statement she wants to make. 

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

I don't care who Anita is or Maluma either for that matter. I may or may not like them in Madonna's new music but 9.5 out 10 chances are that I will as Madonna has rarely disappointed me.  She has her reasons for using them and I can't wait to see why. I also think it helps the exposure for her new album like others have mentioned and that's really important. 

In Madonna we trust!! 🙏  

I’m really excited about this, I have to say again. It’s going to be huge. Can’t wait for everything - the songs, her clothing, etc. This is how smart our Queen is. I expect MNation to bow down and praise M during the performance and afterwards. She needs our support for the new era!

Obviously she's going to perform an intermet melody of her greatest hits and then the new single. If her first single is with Maluma, then she's gonna bring him on stage.