Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

im over people compaining about this. if those people really think that way, she also shouldn't perform in Turkey, Russia, China, to name just a few countries.

she is performing @eurovision to Promote her new stuff. If Belgium had won, she would have promoted it there.

15 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

How about they Tweet Eurovision and have them move their show to another location if they're that pressed.

Really, they can all fuck off with this shit. 👋

This. 

If she performs Hung Up, it will immediately bring the audience into the right mood, remind them of the Queen! But I’m betting on Music, just because Mirwais is her current main producer. It’ll be an updated version of Music, going in with a bang and then the new song will slay everyone like Hung Up did.  

Just now, Katypatra said:

If she performs Hung Up, it will immediately bring the audience into the right mood, remind them of the Queen! But I’m betting on Music, just because Mirwais is her current main producer. It’ll be an updated version of Music, going in with a bang and then the new song will slay everyone like Hung Up did.  

How bout Future Lovers?

Ah it's exciting all the news outlets reporting.  And reporting about the Israel controversy. It's like the old days! Celebration and anxiety whenever m is scheduled anywhere!

10 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I think the same..  🕺

21 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

How bout Future Lovers?

Personally I would prefer Future Lovers over Music but since Music is more popular, I’m still betting on it. 

15 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

I think the same..  🕺

I love how M always gives good face! 

Hopefully she'll dig into the more "obscure" tunes on the tour, I don't think this is the platform to bust out album tracks from 15-20 yrs ago. The new song and then stick with something familiar, BIG that most all GP would know.

28 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

It would be amazing if Stuart Price got involved with this — updating the mix. Not going to happen, but nobody “gets it” like he does. 

Just now, Monkey said:

Holiday would be a good choice to start the performance !!! This song cool and she never performed Holiday for this type of event.

Nice choice! Can never go wrong with Holiday.

1 minute ago, Monkey said:

Holiday would be a good choice to start the performance !!! This song cool and she never performed Holiday for this type of event.

no, not big enough of a classic. ---------> EDIT: i read Hollywood! Holiday is a classic!

hung up (abba reference) intro

music

new song

44 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

I think the same..  🕺

im not the biggest music fan but something like this would be huge.. 

naively though.. im hoping for live to tell confessions or lap blond ambition sort of political and fucking amazing performances

13 minutes ago, horn said:

She should perform "Me Against The Music" which she has NEVER performed live before!

Can you imagine that? :dramatic: 

I love MATM. As do most of the GP so Id be fine with that. Madonna fans can seethe. 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

Personally I would prefer Future Lovers over Music but since Music is more popular, I’m still betting on it. 

She could sample both

58 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

no, not big enough of a classic. ---------> EDIT: i read Hollywood! Holiday is a classic!

hung up (abba reference) intro

music

new song

Music is a bit forgotten now isnt it?

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

Hopefully she'll dig into the more "obscure" tunes on the tour, I don't think this is the platform to bust out album tracks from 15-20 yrs ago. The new song and then stick with something familiar, BIG that most all GP would know.

Exactly. Save the lesser known songs for her tours. Eurovision is not the place for little known songs for a guest performer.   New song and a Madonna classic has to be the way to go. So much of the world will be watching and an absolute classic will keep them completely satisfied and then ready to embrace the new single. 

I think its going to be music'. Its message is perfect for the esc.

Music makes the people come together.

Thats what the esc is about. And with some clever backdrops it could be a bit political too! Just in the right way so nobody gets offended. That way she wouldnt disappoint anyone if she ends up singing a nonepolitical new track.