Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

4 hours ago, loowee said:

Guys, this will be Madonna’s biggest performance to date. Let that sink in.

Yes, and I was hoping for this so much! YASS!!! The new single will be huge, I can feel it!! 🙌😂 punching all the haters and those who keep underestimating her in their goddamn faces 👊

well it's not like she's performing for the Putin at opening Baku or something. i hope she makes a strong statement in an artistic way and her way.

i trust in Madonna. the queen can perform anywhere!

13 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Sorry but all of those who are shaming her for performing in Israel are anti-semitic in my opinion. 

I don’t agree, but yeah, it’s a way to turn the argument around. 

God it’s not like she’s being paid millions by the Sultan of Brunei or some other despot is it ?  I mean who would do that?

There is no backlash at all. And if there were, it would be from countries where they have zero idea how Eurovision works (e.g. USA). Madonna is promoting her song in Eurovision because it has 200 million viewers. The fact that the festival is in Tel Aviv is because last year Israel won. There is no problem with Israel being the host, there has never been a problem. If Russia wins this year, next year it will be in Russia, even if Putin invides Crimea a hundred times. 

So happy as not only is my idol and Queen of all music Madonna performing but Australia is getting represented by one of my favourite singers and song writers Kate Miller - Heidke.

Bring on those wind machines !  

Jews, Muslims and Christians will be rubbing shoulders, dancing with one other along with the Queen.

What more do you fucking want!!

GOD I am so excited for my girl!!!!!

Good times are coming 🙂

24 minutes ago, Andgon144 said:

Jews, Muslims and Christians will be rubbing shoulders, dancing with one other along with the Queen.

What more do you fucking want!!

GOD I am so excited for my girl!!!!!

Good times are coming 🙂

EXACTLY! 

That's what Eurovision is about. In fact, along with Erasmus, is the cultural event that more creates a European feeling of community that reaches parts of Asia and Middle East. 

I still recall this wonderful flashmob in 2010 where they connected with so many countries. ALL EUROPE DANCING AT THE SAME TIME!!! This is what Madonna is about too!!! 

7 hours ago, loowee said:

Guys, this will be Madonna’s biggest performance to date. Let that sink in.

Yep, there’s nothing but excitement when M performs. 

3 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Let's just hope she has a GOOD 1st single to perform at this, we need another Music/Hung Up, not GMYAL/LFL please...

dont go there pls.

Instead of people going against this, they should be happy that there will be an audience of Jews + Muslims coming together because of music and not caring about differences... of course those people who want to keep these groups separate will try to say/do otherwise.

The ego is strong- but the Queen is stronger- can't wait for this performance !!!! 

Come on M, bring on such a powerful 1st single that you will bring peace to the Middle East ha 🙂

Well I’m excited!! Such a fantastic promo slot! 

I’m not here for boycotting counties because of their politics, it should be about the audience. She’s performed in both Israel and Russia during MDNA and I’m glad she did. But I still don’t understand why Israel, Russia and Australia compete in the first place. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
6 hours ago, Suedey said:

Sorry but all of those who are shaming her for performing in Israel are anti-semitic in my opinion. 

Agreed. If the politics dictate where an artist is to perform, what country will do? Canada and Iceland?

Media here in germany is going wild because of the announcement. Radios are playing her songs every hour and they keep reporting about the ESC performance. And all the reports are written 'friendly'. Im so happy 🙂

even though i would have loved it if she did it last year, when the esc took place in lisbon.

Edited by Miphiwart

1 minute ago, Miphiwart said:

Media here in germany is going wild because of the announcement. Radios are playing her songs every hour and they keep reporting about the ESC performance. Im so happy 🙂

even though i would have loved it if she did it last year, when the esc took place in lisbon.

What songs are they playing?

3 minutes ago, the-queen said:

What songs are they playing?

The last one was into the groove and cherish 

Edited by Miphiwart

I don't think it's a question of being anti-semitic. In fact it's the most bothersome argument that people bring up when
discussing POLITICS. However, as a gay European with a DOUBLE European nationality (envy me here, because my DNA would make your babies fabulous  :fag:
i'm more than excited and hope that she will have a political MESSAGE.

Also very excited about the circus that surrounds the festival, we're in for a WEEK of specualtion, news and gossip coming from the Eurovision village.

Just imagine that press room :wow: