Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

1) YES, YES and YES

2) Better be Hung up + new single (if a disco one) or LIB + new single (if a latin one). I can accept Vogue but I prefer not Music or LAP

3) I hope for a full 15 minutes Superbowl-like performance with big production

4) I hope for no Maluma/Anitta

5) YES YES and YEEEESSSS

1 hour ago, MattyMads said:

It was confirmed on Facebook by Madonna Fan Party who are part of Madonnatribe

it is now official: Madonna will be performing at the Eurovision 2019 in Tel Aviv and will perform two songs there, the company announced today (Monday) to Live Nation Israel owned by Guy Besser and Shai Mor Yosef.

Human Nature and Borderline 😂

1 hour ago, caba1 said:

i'm pretty sure Like A Prayer will be that "hit song" they are talking about. Very predictable..

That's a funny way of pronouncing Candy Shop.

Just now, mtzlplk said:

So 5 more weeks of waitin... Hmmm, that's easy... We have the Avengers movie as a diversion while waiting... 

And six final episodes of GOT starting this Sunday... I bet M herself timed everything so she wouldn’t miss the final season given she’s a massive fan. 

i'm reading europeans in twitter that are NOT having it. What's the problem? I think it's fun to have a international artist like a special guest... are they that jealous?

2 minutes ago, caba1 said:

i'm reading europeans in twitter that are NOT having it. What's the problem? I think it's fun to have a international artist like a special guest... are they that jealous?

It's usually just because they attention will just be on her. It's a community like Ms where they are so passionate happiness isn't an option 

This is the most incredible M news we've gotten in years. Holy shit I can't put into words how magical it will be and it's less than a month and a half away

11 minutes ago, caba1 said:

well fuck them lol

14 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

So 5 more weeks of waitin... Hmmm, that's easy... We have the Avengers movie as a diversion while waiting... 

5 more weeks to wait for the performance but I think we'll get to hear the new track before that!!😍😍

4 minutes ago, peppermint said:

5 more weeks to wait for the performance but I think we'll get to hear the new track before that!!😍😍

Yessssss !! bring that new song !! :tigger:

HU + new disco single, pretty please. It needs to happen. HU is still remembered to this day but performance-wise it seems M's forgotten about it.

I don't even count the MDNA version as a legit performance of the song, but HU was gigantic everywhere. We're so close now! 

55 minutes ago, Rock said:

That's a funny way of pronouncing Candy Shop.

It's gonna be Like A Candy Shop Prayer with elements from Heartbeat

We all have to accept it's gonna be Like A Prayer, she got all that merchandise to shift and has to pay the graphic designer who did the 30th Anniversary cover artwork

10 minutes ago, Showdown said:

I think Express Yourself would be the best choice and could be political without being a downer. Plus itll be 30 years since the video 😛

I totally agree, it's ties in to the LAP anniversary and it's a joyful song that has just been in a Netflix film

Express yourself is horrible live. All the times she’s attenpted that song recently have been awful. 

She should do a crowd please like La isla and a new song. 

5 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

Express yourself is horrible live. All the times she’s attenpted that song recently have been awful. 

She should do a crowd please like La isla and a new song. 

Err say what? That is DEFINATELY fake news! Every time shes done it its been amazing...from the VMAs to Blond Ambition Girlie Show Reinvention MDNA its been fucking badass!

1 minute ago, Showdown said:

Err say what? That is DEFINATELY fake news! Every time shes done it its been amazing...from the VMAs to Blond Ambition Girlie Show Reinvention MDNA its been fucking badass!

Can you read? I said “recently” 

6 minutes ago, Showdown said:

There hasnt been a good performance since Girlie Show and thats a fact. She cannot sing it today the way the song sounds best.

The Womens March was the worst.

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

The Womens March was the worst.

Yeah that’s what I meant by recent. I was there and I remember everyone in the crowd was saying how bad she sounded. 

She should do “Music” in my opinion, everyone loves that song and it goes well with the theme of the contest. 

She also sounded amazing singing it in the RHT