Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

It was confirmed on Facebook by Madonna Fan Party who are part of Madonnatribe

it is now official: Madonna will be performing at the Eurovision 2019 in Tel Aviv and will perform two songs there, the company announced today (Monday) to Live Nation Israel owned by Guy Besser and Shai Mor Yosef.

1 minute ago, MattyMads said:

It was confirmed by the official press from Israel, not by them lol

2 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

it is now official: Madonna will be performing at the Eurovision 2019 in Tel Aviv and will perform two songs there, the company announced today (Monday) to Live Nation Israel owned by Guy Besser and Shai Mor Yosef.

They just take the news from other sites and repost.

6 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

LIB is a good option when the new single she's gonna perform is the latin one...that will blend very well. Maybe Maluma will be there also.

General audience loves LIB! I don't want Maluma on stage, this is her moment xD

According to unconfirmed reports by other Israeli media, Madonna might be joined on stage by two other artists.

2 minutes ago, Msig said:

According to unconfirmed reports by other Israeli media, Madonna might be joined on stage by to other artists.

what?

to other artists?

two other artists?

if maluma or any of those other CUNTS ruin this moment like lmfao.. :blink:

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

what?

to other artists?

two other artists?

if maluma or any of those other CUNTS ruin this moment like lmfao.. :blink:

fixed now... I meant "two other artists". Israeli media reports credit Live Nation as the source

5 minutes ago, Msig said:

According to unconfirmed reports by other Israeli media, Madonna might be joined on stage by two other artists.

Maluma

Anitta (i dont like this bitch) ??

35 minutes ago, Msig said:

The news has now been officially confirmed by KAN, the Israeli Public Broadcasting Corporation: https://www.kan.org.il/item/?itemId=50122

She is expected to perform a medley of two songs, one of which is yet to be released.

Why would they use such an awful picture 😭

Just now, yououghttavogue said:

Why would they use such an awful picture 😭

Fuck the picture just ENJOY!! WERE ALMOST HERE!!

2 minutes ago, runa said:

This is very exiting - I was expecting more than 2 songs, though

At first they report 15 minutes of performance..  With one controversial new song 🤔

Just now, Marcelox said:

At first they report 15 minutes of performance..  With one controversial new song 🤔

5 minute dramatic entrance and 2 songs. Boom fifteen minutes.

4 minutes ago, Loon said:

Confirmed by Germany's official Eurovision site! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS  https://www.eurovision.de/news/ESC-2019-Madonna-singt-als-Interval-Act-in-Israel,madonna836.html

good the press is using great rebel heart tour images to hype the event.....tragic that the one site chosed the worst image of M from MTV awards -did they alter her neck?

38 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Omg I’m so fucking excited 

1p9YdDU.gif1p9YdDU.gif1p9YdDU.gif1p9YdDU.gif1p9YdDU.gif1p9YdDU.gif1p9YdDU.gif1p9YdDU.gif1p9YdDU.gif1p9YdDU.gif

Confirmed: this album will sell MORE than RH did.

21 minutes ago, Msig said:

fixed now... I meant "two other artists". Israeli media reports credit Live Nation as the source

Maybe they meant she won't be the only artist performing that night, Diva International is coming also lol

5 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

good the press is using great rebel heart tour images to hype the event.....tragic that the one site chosed the worst image of M from MTV awards -did they alter her neck?

I still think that Rebel Heart picture is bad as well. So many better images.

According to Norwegian media, Madonna is going to perform at Eurovision in Israel in may. Is this true? (Sorry if there already is a thread about this). 

Just now, whyme? said:

I wonder what she'll pick as the old song. I have a feeling it won't be vogue or prayer. 

I'm thinking music. It makes the people come together after all.

40 minutes ago, Msig said:

No please... this is her moment!!! I don't wanna see any other artist on stage SMFH 😒

46 minutes ago, Msig said:

Maluma & Anitta