M14

15 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

fuck twitter lol its just a wild guess ..they wont exactly be animals will they because i dont know what they are ..a human dog thing or a human dressed up as a dog ..i dont know i cant tell but i bet this picture is what she is going for with the new video shoot 

I guess the idea is cute but the media and social media will stretch anything to make it seem racist. So i would just be prepared for that if she makes them dogs in a suit. "Madonnas black children depicted as her "pets" in new video" is what i can imagine a news story saying. 

42 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I like Emmanuel Adjei's last two posts... I bet it has something to do with M's project.

Emmanuel Adjei Madonna 3.27.19.jpg

IMG_1454.JPG

The top one is so M.

As mentioned several threads ago, the hotel that M is staying at in Portugal will be back open to the public the last week of April when she leaves so that's when I'm expecting news to drop.

1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

I don't think not wanting the kids in the video is being a hater I just think we are anxiously awaiting  new M music that we just want Madonna we don't want the distraction of her children who have taken over her instagram for years. We just want M to ourselves this new era no kids 

thats selfish.. let her do whatever she wants.  its a video... not a collaboration with the kids on a song.

19 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Ok, my patience with the @exclusivemagic instagram account was done! I'm so angry with these fake posts. Just because Madonna twins was filming, they post a car in a green screen.

Can we report please?

What morons...:lmao:

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

I don't think not wanting the kids in the video is being a hater I just think we are anxiously awaiting  new M music that we just want Madonna we don't want the distraction of her children who have taken over her instagram for years. We just want M to ourselves this new era no kids 

I understand what some mean if they are thinking of her only as an entertainer, but why do some feel her instagram is just for her career?  Why can't she use it like any other proud mother? I never thought her instagram was strictly for her career.  Just like before social media, she always combined many aspects of her personal life/friends/lovers in her career. 

Do you think P!nk fans get this upset when she posts about her daughter and son and include them in her work?  I know plenty of other entertainers who include their offspring/family in their work as well as include them in their social media. Director Ron Howard constantly used his parents and friends as extras, etc., in his films.  I'm not sure why we must think Madonna should be exempt in using those in her personal life in her videos, etc?  I feel the her children have been a huge inspiration to her career since Ray of Light.  Without her career, she'd probably never adopted and taken on Malawi as she has.  It's a big part of her life, so I expect she would integrate it into her work as well. 

1 hour ago, Martin B. said:

Why? Her life and her career post-96 would only have been  different.

It would, but I believe M, because of her mom, had this huge void and I think her kids brought a lot of love and balance to her life. I think she’s personally been in a healthier place finally receiving some unconditional love from her kids. That’s the way I see it.

Also Rocco and David were in BIM and Lourdes in celebration. 

Also the twins could just have been having fun whilst their mom works hours and hours 

Just now, Danmacevents said:

Madonna fan party (mtribe) have posted the exclusive magic pics as well so there is likely to be some truth 

No is not. Has been proved in the past they are fake. Fan pages didn't know anything about the album or the videos in this era, so they post anything. I've seen this before.

8 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

No is not. Has been proved in the past they are fake. Fan pages didn't know anything about the album or the videos in this era, so they post anything. I've seen this before.

Madonna tribe is usually very good and they are connected. I'm not saying it's DEFINITELY true. I just don't understand. We are desperate for news and then something comes up and we instantly shoot it down 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Madonna tribe is usually very good and they are connected. I'm not saying it's DEFINITELY true. I just don't understand. We are desperate for news and then something comes up and we instantly shoot it down 😂😂

I know fans are desperate for news, and i'm angry because the @exclusivemagic take advantage posting fake things, and the fans believe it

3 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Guys the horse was brought to London!! The queen got her way as usual!! 

Screenshot_2019-03-27-20-02-45.png

cool! Where did you find this?

24 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

That mtribe instagram definetly doesnt know anything. They just post rumors as well. Since they posted about the apple music event last week saying something would happen on monday. Although I swear that post disappeared now. 

34 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Guys the horse was brought to London!! The queen got her way as usual!! 

Screenshot_2019-03-27-20-02-45.png

Lol your best pic yet!!

Maybe is for Eurovision  and not for a music video..  🤔 

A 3D hologram??  The stage is the same for reality captured..  And  Madonna says "new technology" green screen is nothing new..   I found this article and the stage is the same.. 

"Ultimately, Microsoft wants to make 3D holograms look virtually indistinguishable from regular video. “That’s the goal, and we are pretty close to it,”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2018/digital/features/microsoft-mixed-reality-capture-behind-the-scenes-1202784950/amp/

IMG_20190327_203551.jpg

Screenshot_20190327-205249.jpg

5 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

Maybe is for Eurovision  and not for a music video..  🤔 

A 3D hologram??  The stage is the same for reality captured..  And  Madonna says "new technology" green screen is nothing new..   I found this article and the stage is the same.. 

"Ultimately, Microsoft wants to make 3D holograms look virtually indistinguishable from regular video. “That’s the goal, and we are pretty close to it,”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2018/digital/features/microsoft-mixed-reality-capture-behind-the-scenes-1202784950/amp/

IMG_20190327_203551.jpg

Yeah or a different part to the video she has already shot