M14

I don't think not wanting the kids in the video is being a hater I just think we are anxiously awaiting  new M music that we just want Madonna we don't want the distraction of her children who have taken over her instagram for years. We just want M to ourselves this new era no kids 

Just now, FreeMySoul said:

I don't think not wanting the kids in the video is being a hater I just think we are anxiously awaiting  new M music that we just want Madonna we don't want the distraction of her children who have taken over her instagram for years. We just want M to ourselves this new era no kids 

I want the kids. They clearly are her world now and huge inspiration.

10 minutes ago, Sjewell88 said:

Bitter, jaded, child-hating queen is not a good look on you. Or anyone, really. If the prospect of M putting her kids in her video is enough to make you quit her you weren’t much of a fan to begin with.

I don’t think she actually will. I think they were probably just playing but if they do end up in the video I can’t for the life of me understand the meltdowns.  She’s not your bitch. Don’t lay your shit on her. Artistic freedom. 

:thumbsup::clap: 🙏 for posting this.

I think they are in a video... no way M and her team have the time on a set to dress the twins to play on a green set. Studio time it's very expensive.

Just now, dollhouse said:

I want the kids. They clearly are her world now and huge inspiration.

i dont mind them theyre cute bouncing off the walls its good that madonna includes her kids in her work least shes not covering them up with blankets and hanging them from balconys like a certain person did shes celebrating them now if she got them singing her songs id be entertained lol just not erotic 

1 minute ago, dollhouse said:

I bet the Twins will be on Tour.

Like Lola and Rocco were.

shes got to save money on dancers why you think shes got them in a dance studio lots 

Just now, trickyricky said:

shes got to save money on dancers why you think shes got them in a dance studio lots 

i think the kids in her videos will get her more views and plays

11 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

exactly and Lola in Celebration and Drowned World

I remember seeing the Drowned World/SFL video with captions giving information on the song Back then (on MTV If I'm correct). One of them stated that it wasn't Lola at the end of the video but a substitute.

1 minute ago, Alias said:

I remember seeing the Drowned World/SFL video with captions giving information on the song Back then (on MTV If I'm correct). One of them stated that it wasn't Lola at the end of the video but a substitute.

so?

11 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

were just mad because shes being hush hush secretive about the album after two eras of leaks etc 

i dont mind hush hush secretive but #soon a year ago?

The wait is definitely getting to some people's minds. She posted a hint about something for the album which will involve a green screen, and people are complaining about the twins, instead of being excited about all the effort she is putting into this album.

Just hang in there people... It won't be long now! And from all the hints and rumours, she is preparing something truly special for all of us.

33 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

🤣

2 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I like Emmanuel Adjei's last two posts... I bet it has something to do with M's project.

Emmanuel Adjei Madonna 3.27.19.jpg

IMG_1454.JPG

It seems to be about being a mother ...which would explain why her twins are in the clip ..its prob about rocco too ..

8 minutes ago, headonfire said:

The wait is definitely getting to some people's minds. She posted a hint about something for the album which will involve a green screen, and people are complaining about the twins, instead of being excited about all the effort she is putting into this album.

Just hang in there people... It won't be long now! And from all the hints and rumours, she is preparing something truly special for all of us.

Its getting to me ...her music cheers me up and i need cheering up ...

Just now, trickyricky said:

Its getting to me ...her music cheers me up and i need cheering up ...

Me too... But soon she will be back and making us dance in a different way, as she only can. :biggrin:

I truly think she is in a very positive place in her life right now... Her dedication to this album is proof of just that! Her family, the young twins, those around her, the move to Portugal for this past year, all this to have had a good impact on her.

She seems passionate, invested, and truly dedicated to her art and music. We just need to be a little bit patient, because it won't be long now. We shouldn't doubt her, because she knows what she is doing... And when it comes to release all this new music and visuals, it will be a truly heavenly experience for all of us Madonna fans. It will be totally worth it. 

Here this may explain why the twins are in the video .....

i dont know what one of the kids are in the picture ..is it a dog or something it has a tail which would explain why they are in green suits if they are going to be turned into the thing in the picture ..

MXOQQXird9Q.jpg

4 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

Here this may explain why the twins are in the video .....

i dont know what one of the kids are in the picture ..is it a dog or something it has a tail which would explain why they are in green suits if they are going to be turned into the thing in the picture ..

MXOQQXird9Q.jpg

That would be very bad. Depicting black children as "animals" will not go over well with twitter.

6 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

That would be very bad. Depicting black children as "animals" will not go over well with twitter.

fuck twitter lol its just a wild guess ..they wont exactly be animals will they because i dont know what they are ..a human dog thing or a human dressed up as a dog ..i dont know i cant tell but i bet this picture is what she is going for with the new video shoot 

41 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

People don’t realize if it weren’t for her kids, Madonna would probably not be alive today. Or half as inspired. 

Why? Her life and her career post-96 would only have been  different.