M14

1 hour ago, Andra said:

So the twins are going to be in her video?

1 hour ago, iamme said:

Very likely. They will be the main characters. We will have to watch her kids instead from now on 😱😨

Ha! That’s what most here deserve for constantly bitching about Stella and Estere. :queenbitch:

Crap. At the beginning of this thread I said I was sure this would be the one we'd get big news. Looks like I'll be eating those words.

21 minutes ago, alexis said:

I hate seeing people saying that they hate the twins. They aren’t pieces of clothing that you can decide if you like them or not. Those are her kids and she would stab all of us if she read any negative comments about her girls.

Ditto! They give her love, they give her life which, in turn, is part of her happiness, her journey, and her creativity etc etc

13 hours ago, shantytyrelle said:

they really pulled these alleged quotes of their ass, I'm kinda shocked that El Pais ran this story, it's a pretty legit news paper and one of the most circulated in this spain, the story has literally zero sources except for the original Portuguese article who in turn also has zero sources for the quotes. I can certainly believe there were issues with the place and this horse, but the quotes sound beyond far-fatched. her blaming her agent for moving to Portugal when it's a fact she did it for David? her agent calling her "My queen"? like...PLEASE this is tabloid fodder at most, something the National Enquirer would run, El Pais needs to do better.

but again, for somebody who the media has dubbed 'over and irrelavant' over and over again they sure love to user her name to get clicks and attention; as much I'd love for this story to go away before it picks up heat I do wish she'd also release a statement or something saying it's all bunch of BS to shut up the haters and any further publications from also running the story. 

The best thing to do is to fly high over this sh... the bottom line is that she is coming and media are warming up the engines 🙂

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

I can't imagine the twins being in any of her new videos. I think more likely she's just hinting at the technology she is using for something. While doing so, she just let the twins play around with it. For the video,  she will use professional dancers etc. 

I agree with you 🙂

11 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Im thinking they were on set and allowed to play but not in the actual video...I hope

I highly doubt that. Have you ever been on the set of a production? There is no "allowed to play". Time is $$$$$. They will def be in the vid. Mark my words. And that's cute!!

It seems that we are about to get more videos in this era than the last 2 combined, so who cares if one features the twins?

Also, people who attack children are just horrible people. Just saying...

47 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

Maybe the the twins are going to be elves and the video recorded in Portugal would be some kind of "A Midnight summer night's dream" new version  😅

1935-Midsummer-Nights-Dream-A-07.jpg

a95431af3dd3acf1769ec94dbf370c95--midsummer-nights-dream-film-stills.jpg

IMG_20190327_151752.jpg

I like this idea depending on how it was filmed. And the song itself would make it that more beautiful. 

least she is taking them to work with her and not just palming them off with a nanny ...maybe the song is about them and her as a mother  ...i really wouldn't mind it - she posted a pic about juggling work with children and being a parent and how its difficult ...theyre just children ..they seem really happy too ...

Yeah, maybe they will be creatures or something magic related very Harry Potter.

And they wouldn’t waste time and money for the twins to just make them something to entertain them.

They will have maybe a 10seconds scene and that’s it.

Now I’m sure that M is waiting to record all the videos to announce the album date.

Who cares, really?!

All I care is seeing (and hearing) Madonna. 

I'm sure that IF the twins will be in, they're going to be integrated nicely.

9 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Yeah, maybe they will be creatures or something magic related very Harry Potter.

And they wouldn’t waste time and money for the twins to just make them something to entertain them.

They will have maybe a 10seconds scene and that’s it.

Now I’m sure that M is waiting to record all the videos to announce the album date.

if thats the case, it wont be released this year

3 hours ago, Royal T said:

I swear to God, if she put these two in her music video I’m done...

Bitter, jaded, child-hating queen is not a good look on you. Or anyone, really. If the prospect of M putting her kids in her video is enough to make you quit her you weren’t much of a fan to begin with.

I don’t think she actually will. I think they were probably just playing but if they do end up in the video I can’t for the life of me understand the meltdowns.  She’s not your bitch. Don’t lay your shit on her. Artistic freedom.