M14

51 minutes ago, Andra said:

So the twins are going to be in her video?

Jazzy and I made a joke about them showing up in her new video in a PM and now look. :lol:  I'm sick of the sight of them, Tbh.

8 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Are all these videos music related.

Could the twins on the green screen be for the rumoured documentary? 

the twins r for the.music video

I can't imagine the twins being in any of her new videos. I think more likely she's just hinting at the technology she is using for something. While doing so, she just let the twins play around with it. For the video,  she will use professional dancers etc. 

8 minutes ago, Royal T said:

I swear to God, if she put these two in her music video I’m done...

It might not be that bad, I mean she had "Lola" in her DW/SFL video at the very end, and she had Rocco and David in BIM, could be just a brief moment and maybe they'll be used in some cool way? 

At the same time we have seen sooooo much of them haha

2 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

It might not be that bad, I mean she had "Lola" in her DW/SFL video at the very end, and she had Rocco and David in BIM, could be just a brief moment and maybe they'll be used in some cool way? 

At the same time we have seen sooooo much of them haha

tumblr_lt2jx8zulQ1r3vrvmo1_500.gif

16 minutes ago, Crux said:

Jazzy and I made a joke about them showing up in her new video in a PM and now look. :lol:  I'm sick of the sight of them, Tbh.

Me too ugh, they are so loud and hyperactive

I'm gonna gouge my eyes out

5 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Me too ugh, they are so loud and hyperactive

I'm gonna gouge my eyes out

:lol: I think most people here feel exactly the same.

i couldn't care less about her kids, but it's her personal account and she can do whatever she likes. it's not anymore annoying than my friends posting about their kids! i think maybe the real issue is that m doesn't have a proper team handling day-to-day PR, so fans are putting that burden on m and her instagram. it isn't fair but it's a situation she herself has created.

17 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

tumblr_lt2jx8zulQ1r3vrvmo1_500.gif

Ah of course how could I forget!! Just stunning! I almost prefer the "fan" version of Celebration tbh 

you just know she is going to have a wall made from special effects with the green screen for her to dance in front of with the kids just being hyperactive in the back ground 

She is so proud of her kids and so she should be but that doesnt mean i want to see them all the time but lets remember people close to her are also on her instagram ..its not just for her fans 

30 minutes ago, Crux said:

That is a terrible thing to say about children.  They are beautiful human beings and M's muse.  You need to find a stadium and have all of the seats.  

I hate seeing people saying that they hate the twins. They aren’t pieces of clothing that you can decide if you like them or not. Those are her kids and she would stab all of us if she read any negative comments about her girls.

I wish she would post a little more of the twins goofing off and yelling over each other on her ig. I’d also love if she would go live for an entire Benfica soccer match on the weekends, I think she could grow her followers that way. 

45 minutes ago, Crux said:

Same, they are just annoying that’s all.