M14

39 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

It is also Madonna's fault forĀ picking the weakest tracks to be singles. MDNA and RH had some amazing songs,Ā but she released 6 singles andĀ only 2 of them were really good.

šŸ‘ The last two albums had so much hit potential and - whoever - selected so many weak songs as (first) singles. Even potential hits ended up as bonus tracks or outtakes. But I have a good feeling about the current project. She doesn't just want to play safe this time, she also wants to risk things.

Just now, Andra said:

So the twins are going to be in her video?

Very likely. They will be the main characters. We will have to watch her kids instead from now on šŸ˜±šŸ˜Ø

6 minutes ago, Andra said:

So the twins are going to be in her video?

I don't think so, they probably just gave them jerkins to have fun and discover how the whole thing worked.

I just think it's for the horse thing.

Sheā€˜s so friggin productive!!Ā Itā€˜ll be Madonna Heaven (or as somebody else said earlier in this thread: Orgasm) once all this fabulousness will be unleashed into this world.

#wearenotworthy #theresonlyonequeen

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

I don't think so, they probably just gave them jerkins to have fun and discover how the whole thing worked.

I just think it's for the horse thing.

šŸ‘ Madonna wants to have the horse in the house and they decided to do it with the green-screen.

22 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

The horse will be on a green screen šŸ˜

Ā 

DF5F7937-DF0F-4377-8637-28B4BAE55545.png

From the look of the videos there are rigs all around the room with camera's everywhere so they can film one action from countless angles at the same time. Sort of Matrix like!

5 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

So now we have 4 music video shoots?

1- Portugal in January

2- Los Angeles with drag queens

3- Portugal with Maluma

4- London with green screen

1 minute ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

So now we have 4 music video shoots?

1- Portugal in January

2- Los Angeles with drag queens

3- Portugal with Maluma

4- London with green screen

Each have been so different. Loves.Ā It's getting more fascinating by the minute. Ā  Ā