M14

Just now, FeTuoni said:

Madonna’s instagram is one of the most fascinating things ever. Such an intimate access to the most personal aspects of one of the greatest stars that as ever lived. It’s raw, unfiltered. Almost life through her eyes. And we should be grateful she’s allowing us that. 

This! If she didn't post on her kids and personal life, I'd be worried. It's her personal page after all which includes everything in her life. So yeah, as well as her career, she's going to post on those people and other things she loves. I understand the other side too. I know it's so hard to be patient after all this time of waiting and her teasing. 

17 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Madonna’s instagram is one of the most fascinating things ever. Such an intimate access to the most personal aspects of one of the greatest stars that as ever lived. It’s raw, unfiltered. Almost life through her eyes. And we should be grateful she’s allowing us that. 

Are you sure? 😂

56 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

The moon seems to be part of the albums theme and The moon rules leo star sign again on june the 7th ...

album release date 

I feel it! It's coming! I can see June 7 being the album release date

24 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Awww very interesting especially since she very much pays attention to those things. 

she thinks the moon controls ones emotions 

21 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

This! If she didn't post on her kids and personal life, I'd be worried. It's her personal page after all which includes everything in her life. So yeah, as well as her career, she's going to post on those people and other things she loves. I understand the other side too. I know it's so hard to be patient after all this time of waiting and her teasing. 

Following M on Instagram is symbolic for me because I really do follow everything she does. I couldn’t comprehend not following her, be it Instagram or anything else. If it’s Madonna related I’m there. When I see selfies and glimpses of her work my heart skips a beat from excitement, and she’s allowed to post anything she wants from her life as well. I’m just grateful. And I’ll be even more grateful when M14 releases. So much so I’ll have to call in sick and devote the day to you know who. 

23 hours ago, Confessit said:

Why's it so hard to beliebe she might of changed the direction/release plan. 

Shes done it before with the Ray of Light.

Many times she change things.

She said "i'll never touring again"...and here we are

She said about touring for the album Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light, but didn't happen

She said abou releasing Veronica Electronica, but didn't happen due to schedule conflition with Orbit

8 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Following M on Instagram is symbolic for me because I really do follow everything she does. I couldn’t comprehend not following her, be it Instagram or anything else. If it’s Madonna related I’m there. When I see selfies and glimpses of her work my heart skips a beat from excitement, and she’s allowed to post anything she wants from her life as well. I’m just grateful. And I’ll be even more grateful when M14 releases. So much so I’ll have to call in sick and devote the day to you know who. 

I do the same. It's a holiday just like Christmas!!!! Time stops for "just one day"!! ❤️❤️❤️✨💫💫🦋👒👒

37 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Thank god she's not Beyonce with her posts. Instagram was a new tool for open Madonna's personal life.

1 hour ago, spotlight said:

I’m shocked ppl see Instagram as a burden. What r your thoughts on posting on other pop music forums?

I have accounts on other pop music forums as well actually including Britney Spears and Lady Gaga

I got dragged to hell after mentioning Gaga on this site tho (even got a nasty personal message) so I'm kinda trying to avoid it since it seems to be a trigger for so many and I don't feel like fighting

But I don't see Instagram as a burden per say but I just think people overpost unimportant things that fill up your page and you end up having to look thru way too much material for the ppl u actually wanna see stuff of so I keep my following small

That being said I only go on Instagram like once a week which makes it all the worse if it's filled with too many posts of trivial stuff

I think it's cool when ppl share pictures of trips, a family event or whatever or when celebrities post pictures at awards or when they reveal new info...

But some ppl are posting constant selfies or pictures of their breakfast and to me it's just too much content to go thru when too many ppl are doing that

Edited by Economy

16 hours ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Have you guys seen this? It sounds so tabloidish. 

I’m surprised El Pais ran this story. 

https://www.google.com.br/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiQkrvE9qDhAhUgJrkGHYjpCYwQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Felpais.com%2Felpais%2F2019%2F03%2F26%2Finenglish%2F1553599346_526692.html&psig=AOvVaw3h-eI0WRfRGOXjG3sFnL_n&ust=1553728149018032

Madonna’s farewell from Portugal turns sour over row involving a horse

The pop icon could not get permission to allow the animal inside a 19th-century palace for a music video shoot, and has since accused the Portuguese of being ungrateful

Javier Martín del Barrio26 MAR 2019 - 11:32 BRT

Madonna on a horse in a photo posted on her Instagram account.

Madonna is at the center of a fresh controversy in Portugal, just as she is set to leave the country. The singer has accused the Portuguese of being ungrateful, an accusation that they have thrown right back at her. And the culprit behind this latest row? A horse, which was not allowed inside a palace for a music video.

Madonna, who has been living in Portugal since 2017, was set to film a video for the song “Indian Summer” in the Quinta Nova de Assunção palace in Sintra, a resort city near Lisbon.

The pop star’s attitude has incensed Portuguese authorities, who have reminded her of all the things they’ve done for her during her stay

Last week however, Sintra City Hall said the pop star could use the palace from March 15 to 20 but could not let a horse inside. The decision reportedly left her outraged.

In the script for the music video, Madonna was meant to pose next to the animal on the ground. But local authorities said a horse would threaten the safety of the building, given its wooden floor sits upon wooden beams and is “unstable, which prevents it from being used for activities that cause vibrations.”

Madonna called her agent to complain about what was happening. “My Queen, I am doing everything I can. I have called many people and sent various messages. Unfortunately the man who makes the decision is not available, but he will be,” he replied, according to messages revealed by the Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manhã.

Annoyed, Madonna responded that she didn’t have to wait and would film somewhere else. “I’ve already given a lot to this country and when I ask for a simple favor, one which will present Portugal to the world, the answer I get is negative,” she told her agent, adding: “This is your fault. You convinced me to come live here.”

It emerged in February that Madonna would be leaving Portugal in the next few months, to move to New York. A fleet of cars carrying suitcases was recently seen leaving the four-star Palacio Ramalhete hotel in Lisbon, where the singer has been staying for the last year.

The pop star’s attitude has incensed Portuguese authorities, who have reminded her of all the things they have done for her during her stay in the country. For example, Lisbon City Hall gave Madonna a reduced price on a parking spot; the soccer club S.L. Benfica welcomed her son so that he could practice regardless of his level; the international school Lycée Français Charles Lepierre accepted the singer’s twin girls even though there was a waiting list; and the Portuguese government fast-tracked her residency.

I don't M would disrespect historical site in such a way.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 hour ago, the-queen said:

I feel very much the same way.  I remembered the days before social media, other than silly tabloids, we wouldn't hear much about her when between albums, unless she showed up at some event.  I'm pretty fascinated with her personal life.  Yeah, sometimes she gets a bit too "soccer mom" for me, but I don't take it too seriously. I don't think Madonna does either.  I can understand though why some are not into it.  They see her as this entity, and don't want to see her posting things as mundane as the rest of the world does.  Instagram does help her look more down to earth and grounded.

1 hour ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Thank god she's not Beyonce with her posts. Instagram was a new tool for open Madonna's personal life.

I had to go to Beyoncé 's instagram to see what you mean. I agree how she's not as personal. Her account isn't a reflection of the whole person that Madonna is on her account. I take Madonna's any day. And I admit to loving the twin dancing posts too and they crack me up.

31 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

"not very good" means not commercial enough.

And that certainly includes someone's age. It would be naive to pretend that it doesn't.

I agree. Living for Love wasn’t good enough to be honest. She should have promoted BIM instead 

4 minutes ago, iamme said:

I agree. Living for Love wasn’t good enough to be honest. She should have promoted BIM instead 

It is also Madonna's fault for picking the weakest tracks to be singles. MDNA and RH had some amazing songs, but she released 6 singles and only 2 of them were really good.

50 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

so Ghosttown wasnt any good ...the cheeky twat ..of course they dont play artists that are considered too old ..why beat around the bush ...

they play shitty music constantly

8 minutes ago, iamme said:

dont let them pls