M14

22 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Yeah that hasn’t been discussed here but I’m not going to throw in anything I know anymore cause this thread has gone rogue  

Mmmm this was discussed Sunday morning when the report from Sintra, Portugal came out.

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Because there's never been any kind of real information about the nature of this album. The fact that a bunch of fans have been musing and commenting and INVENTING and making things up is not Madonna's fault. 

:thumbsup::clap: People need to get a life and wait for the official kick-off of this new era - M14. We will get the official announcement when the album and promo is complete and ready.

18 minutes ago, CalinB said:

:thumbsup::clap: People need to get a life and wait for the official kick-off of this new era - M14. We will get the official announcement when the album and promo is complete and ready.

YOU HAVE THE BEST SIGNATURES OMG. Living for those quotes. :wow:

34 minutes ago, CalinB said:

#soon

She's led us on cruelly for over a year and for that she should give us all free concert tickets. That'll teach her.

26 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I agree @karbatal and @CalinB   Even though it's hard to be patient sometimes, I don't want her work released until it's perfection for her in all areas. She isn't just any artist for a reason. In the meantime, I appreciate any of the pics and videos she wants to tease with. She has me at the edge of my seat as this forum and all of you do. So don't give up. Its coming and it will be worth the wait.  ❤️👒🕺🏼💃✨💫

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

I agree @karbatal and @CalinB   Even though it's hard to be patient sometimes, I don't want her work released until it's perfection for her in all areas. She isn't just any artist for a reason. In the meantime, I appreciate any of the pics and videos she wants to tease with. She has me at the edge of my seat as this forum and all of you do. So don't give up. Its coming and it will be worth the wait.  ❤️👒🕺🏼💃✨💫

M is working like crazy lately,  yet people are still complaining that she doesn't know how to tease on IG or her team is incompetent-  I love not knowing anything that she is up too.

1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

My sources sent me smiley faces and a poop emoji it can mean anything 

Yeah.. Andy Lecompte even confirmed the name for the first single as "Love Hard" :lol:

20 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

M is working like crazy lately,  yet people are still complaining that she doesn't know how to tease on IG or her team is incompetent-  I love not knowing anything that she is up too.

I agree. I really don't know how she does it all with working like she does and keeping up with such a big family. I'm just thankful she can do it all like she can. And at 60 too. It's amazing. 

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

I really don't know how she does it all with working like she does and keeping up with such a big family.

she needs to pay her rent, so she'll do whatever it takes

There's a lot of effort in this era. Is this a sign of things to come or is it something more final.... Im hungover and fragile and convinced she's retiring hahaaha 

2 hours ago, acko said:

I don't care what any of y'all think, believe or expect.

What we KNOW is that there hasn't been a realease date THUS far.

THE END.

:fag:

I saw what you did there, Miss Rap Supreme. 

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

Yeah that hasn’t been discussed here but I’m not going to throw in anything I know anymore cause this thread has gone rogue  

Mensch, please, please, Please 🙏share! 💖 Or at least DM me. 🙂

I know this tread has gone south in the last 24 hours, but we can bring it back alive. We need you!!

Yes, some people here love to troll and don't bring any value but negativity (when things do not pin out 100% to the info gathered). But than there is the rest of us that really appreciate you sharing all you know. And, yes, we understand things change and you are just sharing what you know from your source(s) at that point in time and things change. And you have shared changes in plans as they happen as well when you are in the know. I still remember the heads up on Madonna's Oscar party wardrobe change to the Moroccan look🙂 

As highlights: I will never forget the heads up about the New Years Eve Stonewall performance (your heads-up gave me the time to change my plans, so I can watch it streamed live!).  And details on the wardrobe for the LA video shoot; I can't wait to see the video (soo exiting!).  

There is so much new info out there on the internet if we dig deep enough. And we do have the best detectives between all M forums!!! (e.g., Thank you peppermint for your Aaron scoop today!) The infrormation we mine from Instagram alone are awesome!!! But the details you share, is what I am looking forward to the most (besides the official kick-off announcement of course 🙂 ). 🙏 share! 💖

15 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I know this tread has gone south in the last 24 hours, but we can bring it back alive. We need you!!

Yes, some people here love to troll and don't bring any value but negativity (when things do not pin out 100% to the info gathered). But than there is the rest of us that really appreciate you sharing all you know. And, yes, we understand things change and you are just sharing what you know from your source(s) at that point in time and things change. And you have shared changes in plans as they happen as well when you are in the know. I still remember the heads up on Madonna's Oscar party wardrobe change to the Moroccan look🙂 

As highlights: I will never forget the heads up about the New Years Eve Stonewall performance (your heads-up gave me the time to change my plans, so I can watch it streamed live!).  And details on the wardrobe for the LA video shoot; I can't wait to see the video (soo exiting!).  

There is so much new info out there on the internet if we dig deep enough. And we do have the best detectives between all M forums!!! (e.g., Thank you peppermint for your Aaron scoop today!) The infrormation we mine from Instagram alone are awesome!!! But the details you share, is what I am looking forward to the most (besides the official kick-off announcement of course 🙂 ). 🙏 share! 💖

This!!!! 

46 minutes ago, CalinB said:

this @Mensch

💖

2 hours ago, iamme said:

So much is going on 😲. I just can’t keep track of everything. Madonna seems very determined to shatter the music world this new era 👏

Please tell me what?

BREAKING NEWS:
Madonna is building an Asylum in Malawi.

"I wanted to build a safe haven for all my madonnanation fans who have lost their minds over the last year, Madonna promises that the Asylum will be coming #soon"

3 minutes ago, humanracin said:

BREAKING NEWS:

"I wanted to build a safe haven for all my madonnanation fans who have lost their minds over the last year, Madonna promises that the Asylum will be coming #soon"

:rotfl:

8 minutes ago, humanracin said:

BREAKING NEWS:

God bless her for this🤣