M14

52 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Why's it so hard to beliebe she might of changed the direction/release plan. 

Shes done it before with the Ray of Light.

Because there's never been any kind of real information about the nature of this album. The fact that a bunch of fans have been musing and commeting and INVENTING and making things up is not Madonna's fault. 

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Because there's never been any kind of real information about the nature of this album. The fact that a bunch of fans have been musing and commeting and INVENTING and making things up is not Madonna's fault. 

Amen.

25 minutes ago, karbatal said:

That's true enough. But we did have the Vogue article so I understand why some fans thought we was getting it last year.

For me I'm beyond excited and I don't need anything right now from her as I am praying the Eurovision is true. Again it's just a rumour but I'm hoping so much for it. 

If not we have at least 2 music videos to look forward too and another promo feature so there's tons to come alongside the album. 

28 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Amen indeed! This "discussion" is exhausting... but vogue article blaa blaa😬😬

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

Why's it so hard to beliebe she might of changed the direction/release plan. 

Shes done it before with the Ray of Light.

Don't bother, for some strange reason some people just completely refuse to even entertain the thought of that being a possibility, while making everyone else who do look crazy "stop making things up", it's bizarre to say the least, and also exhausting.

This thread is back to being a shithole.

19 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Amen

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Listen on my side I'm not even bothered by the fact we don't have info or the album out yet...it's all fine, nevertheless at east to me it seams obvious the plan changed. Is that a problem? No. It must have been for very good reasons. We are probably getting more visuals then usual. I mean even just for that I am ready to wait even more♥️.

After Rebel Heart she is not willing to let this project go so easily...I mean who would not after all the leaks 

50 minutes ago, Andra said:

Don't bother, for some strange reason some people just completely refuse to even entertain the thought of that being a possibility, while making everyone else who do look crazy "stop making things up", it's bizarre to say the least, and also exhausting.

This thread is back to being a shithole.

It always has been.

No matter how hard you try to convince yourself, it never has been more than fantasies and speculations. THAT is what is bizarre and exhausting, sorry. 

28wgc47.gif

Ok. Well I'm not trying to convince myself of anything, I honestly don't care. 

All we got in 2019 is fantasies and speculation as well, so Madonna releasing an album could be all in our heads and nothing is even coming this year.

5 minutes ago, Andra said:

28wgc47.gif

Ok. Well I'm not trying to convince myself of anything, I honestly don't care. 

All we got in 2019 is fantasies and speculation as well, so Madonna releasing an album could be all in our heads and nothing is even coming this year.

yeah. sure. :crazy:

26 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

Aaron is in London for work

F6-FD9-D98-E112-45-A4-89-EB-2679152-F904

Indeed and I asked him in private if this was Madonna related, and he answered me with two smiles, so I replied back "the smiles say it all" and he replied with two thumbs up! so other stuff brewing!! this is crazy!!!!! 😍

2 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Indeed and I asked him in private if this was Madonna related, and he answered me with two smiles, so I replied back "the smiles say it all" and he replied with two thumbs up! so other stuff brewing!! this is crazy!!!!! 😍

She working her ass off. When the roll out of the album begins, we will all go crazy with so much Madonna goodness. Can't wait.

2 minutes ago, headonfire said:

She working her ass off. When the roll out of the album begins, we will all go crazy with so much Madonna goodness. Can't wait.

Can't wait that moment, especially after such a long break. We will be the happiest in the world. 

6 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Good job!! Can't wait to see what they are up to next. 

Just now, Voguerista said:

Good job!! 

Thanks, I said to myself, what the heck no risk no glory, if he ignores my message, so be it, it's completely understandable, but Aaron is such a sweet guy! he always takes the time! so he confirmed. I think he gets how impatient we are.

20 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

What's up with her arguing with Portugal over not being allowed to have a horse in her desired filming location?

Yeah that hasn’t been discussed here but I’m not going to throw in anything I know anymore cause this thread has gone rogue  

20 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Yeah that hasn’t been discussed here but I’m not going to throw in anything I know anymore cause this thread has gone rogue  

what do you know 😃    yeh, this thread is :banghead:

55 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Cool !! Thanks for sharing !! 

14 minutes ago, iamme said:

So much is going on 😲. I just can’t keep track of everything. Madonna seems very determined to shatter the music world this new era 👏

there. i fixed it.