M14

7 minutes ago, horn said:

Why Indian? Why not Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Brazilian, Australian, Norwegian etc summer?

An Indian summer is a period of unseasonably warm, dry weather that sometimes occurs in autumn in the Northern Hemisphere. Indian summers are common in North America, Europe and Asia. The US National Weather Service defines this as weather conditions that are sunny and clear with above average temperatures, occurring September to November. 

Although the exact origins of the term are uncertain, it was perhaps so-called because it was first noted in regions inhabited by Native Americans ("Indians"), or because the Native Americans first described it to Europeans, or it had been based on the warm and hazy conditions in autumn when Native Americans hunted.

20 minutes ago, horn said:

Why Indian? Why not Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Brazilian, Australian, Norwegian etc summer?

The discovery of the sea route to India is the description sometimes used in Europe and lamong le Portuguese for the first recorded trip made directly from Europe to India via the Atlantic Ocean

20 minutes ago, horn said:

an Indian Summer is a well known term used throughout the Western hemisphere to describe unseasonable, summer-like weather in the fall. It's a very image-based term. Used a ton in media. 

42 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i wouldnt be surprised if they have mistake the title of the long form video for the single ..i can see a short film being called indian summer 

Yeah I thought this, too

10 hours ago, peter said:

Exactly. That was never confirmed ... it was all fan conjecture and wild speculation. 

In reality, what we got was the Met Gala performance, and it included an excerpt of “Beautiful Game.” And then, on her birthday, they released an official video documenting that Met Gala performance. At no time did she or a label issue a statement that the album would be released even in a particular quarter of 2018. So, although I empathize with the disappointment, the fan theories that “her album was delayed because of _______” are not really based in any fact. Perhaps there was some change of strategy behind the scenes, but that is not known for certain. It’sfan fiction at this point. 

That’s not true. While there was no concrete date, There was an interview in a magazine (I forget which one) where it was confirmed for fall 2018. Months later, it was said it would be 2019.

can you blame the fans? Madonna also saidin January 2018 in an interview that’s she’s coming for us in 2018. That was a question I believe definitely related to touring and music.

Madonna herself said “soon soon soon” and Nikki Minaj said they had something brewing soon too. 

That’s not “fan speculation”.

12 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

id be ok with that if they leave out spanish lesson which just annoys me 

well she has reworked Spanish Lesson for the Record and it will be the 2nd single!

9 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

That’s not true. While there was no concrete date, There was an interview in a magazine (I forget which one) where it was confirmed for fall 2018. Months later, it was said it would be 2019.

can you blame the fans? Madonna also saidin January 2018 in an interview that’s she’s coming for us in 2018. That was a question I believe definitely related to touring and music.

Madonna herself said “soon soon soon” and Nikki Minaj said they had something brewing soon too. 

does even Madonna know whe n it will be out, dont think so.

Again, if they want to keep everything a secret and under wraps then it's really easy to use FALSE titles for projects, so the real title won't leak. Documents like this get passed to god knows how many people, they would NEVER use the actual single title in documents like this. Indian Summer is definately not the single title, 99% sure of that!

27 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

It was VOGUE ITALIA that confirmed the album would be out by the end of the year.

24 minutes ago, Confessit said:

It was VOGUE ITALIA that confirmed the album would be out by the end of the year.

Nothing was ever confirmed by anyone. Wishful thinking. You can dig up all the old threads. End of 2018 was always speculation / expectation. Madonna or her team NEVER said she was releasing the album in 2018.

6 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

By the way guys, are you aware of another shitty rap collaboration on this album - with Swae Lee or whatever his name is? 🧐🙁

shitty?

22 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Nothing was ever confirmed by anyone. Wishful thinking. You can dig up all the old threads. End of 2018 was always speculation / expectation. Madonna or her team NEVER said she was releasing the album in 2018.

I agree.

However, Vogue is not the National Enquirer, it's a serious publication and they would not print that article without a nod from M and/or her team.

They didn't simply make up the fact that the album would be coming late last year, they would of had that hint from talking with Madonnas people. 

I believe it changed and the album pushed into this year for whatever reason.

The ape event starts in just over an hour apparently. I guess if anything is happening we may know very #soon. If it's real hopefully she fucks up and announces it in Instagram JUST before by mistake