M14

From a commercial standpoint I think it's better if she doesn't tease the album too much. That approach would have worked in the past, but now I'm not so sure. News travels so fast now that if she announces a single with Maluma too soon, the hype will fade before the song is even out. She needs to save the hype for around the time she's planning on releasing it.

i don't think a surprise release will work with her. It's not like people are going crazy waiting for her new material. The only thing that matters and does the whole work is a good fresh song. If people likes whatever she drops, they will give a listen to the rest. There's no a magic formula there unless you too popular.

The way she been teasing us is so annoying, all start almost one year and half. She should be silent about it or just start with the tease few months ago.

If the album dont live to the fans expectations it will feel so anticlimatic.

I appreciate a lot of surprise album releases, but I would prefer a surprise first single premiere along with its music video (maybe with an official conceptual-teaser campaign before) rather than the whole album dropping out of nowhere. 

17 minutes ago, Luard said:

The way she been teasing us is so annoying, all start almost one year and half. She should be silent about it or just start with the tease few months ago.

If the album dont live to the fans expectations it will feel so anticlimatic.

i pray its not a case of " we waited four years for this " ...i have faith though - shes worked really hard on this album ...

20 minutes ago, caba1 said:

i don't think a surprise release will work with her. It's not like people are going crazy waiting for her new material. The only thing that matters and does the whole work is a good fresh song. If people likes whatever she drops, they will give a listen to the rest. There's no a magic formula there unless you too popular.

i actually think tickets for tour will go on sale during eurovision with the album released that week ...single or singles released a week before eurovision

^That would be the smartest decision, but Guy O would be that smart?

4 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i actually think tickets for tour will go on sale during eurovision with the album released that week ...single or singles released a week before eurovision

I think she needs to have at the very least the first single and video out at the same time. Or within a day of each other.

People's attention spans are terrible these days.

2 minutes ago, stijn said:

Is she smoking a joint or a cigarette?

Weed is legal in Portugal 🇵🇹 

Quiero vivir en Portugal ya then ! xD wanna move to Portu for a bit then ❤️🍃 YA ! 

28 minutes ago, p4_trulo said:

Quiero vivir en Portugal ya then ! xD wanna move to Portu for a bit then ❤️🍃 YA ! 

Weed is legal in California. #justsaying u don’t need to move.

1 hour ago, spotlight said:

Weed is legal in California. #justsaying u don’t need to move.

Yeah but Portugal is  way more   cheap in rent that  Ca xD and next to Spain which is quite expensive to live too  . Portugal is a secret economic spot to live in Europe  cuz u have a lot of privileges , culture , freedom  of speech and et al . and way cheaper than the rest of the countries of Europe;   probably forgot that weed is legal in CA too cuz i just smoked a legal joint lol xD muack 🙂. and i said to move there just for a bit , if only i were more rich to go back and forth  like M is able to do between the two continents 

Edited by p4_trulo

5 minutes ago, p4_trulo said:

Yeah but Portugal is more way  cheap in rent that  Ca xD and next to Spain wich is quite expensive to leavetoo  . Portugal is a secret economic spot to live in Europe  cuz u have a lot of privileges , culture , freedom  of speech and et al . and way cheaper thant the rest of the countries of Europe;   probably forgot that weed is legal in CA too cuz i just smoked a legal joint lol xD muack 🙂. and i said to move there just for a bit , if only i were more rich to go back and forward like M is able to do between the two continents 

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

I wouldn’t mind if she released the song and video at the same time. No more of this hearing the song and getting the video 3 weeks later after the buzz has died down. But whatever she chooses to do I’ll be happy with.