M14

Yeah that’s I’m laying on her boobs.

So the video is being edited fast, hopefully news this week, it’s getting to a point where the media/press is catching up and also her inner circle knows and also friends of them.

we are indeed getting to videos, but the Maluma one on that villa doesn’t sound very dancey reaguetton-ish, it sounds more like a description of a ballad or mid-tempo.

A visual album sounds too overwhelming, esp for older fans such as myself haha. I can barely stay calm when she releases just one video. A slew of Madonna videos all dropped at once could become a serious public health issue.

5 minutes ago, peppermint said:

How do we know Maluma is in bed with her?, am I missing something?

you can see the head of a dark-haired male on the right side of the picture.

16 minutes ago, peppermint said:

How do we know Maluma is in bed with her?, am I missing something?

If you Look to the right hand side of this picture you will notice what appears to be Malumas facial hair and eyebrows. 

She’s still Sunday dreaming about his glory pole 🍆 

She must have felt so good when he, young handsome and healthy Latino male,  was inside her. Good for you, Madonna 👍🏻.

The new pic must be an outtake from their music video.

Edited by iamme

But NOTHING leaked so far, can you believe it? And during RH era, we've had plenty of demos and unreleased songs, even the album being leaked a month before. I remember it sooo well.

4 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

But NOTHING leaked so far, can you believe it? And during RH era, we've had plenty of demos and unreleased songs, even the album being leaked a month before. I remember it sooo well.

good... want nothing unless she wants us to hear 😃

I kinda sensed that the album release date will never be announced. This album will likely be a surprise album which will be released across multiple platforms simultaneously right after her performance at the Eurovision Song Contest in Israel in May.

1 minute ago, iamme said:

I kinda sensed that the album release date will never be announced. This album will likely be a surprise album which will be released across multiple platforms simultaneously right after her performance at the Eurovision Song Contest in Israel in May.

I have a feeling this will happen too 

2 minutes ago, iamme said:

Gurl bye

It's not a surprise album if we all know she's been recording and filming

Not having an official release is a stupid strategy on her team's part - sorry not sorry.

5 minutes ago, iamme said:

I don’t think so . I’m sure that Madonna wants another number 1 on billboard hot 200

2 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Gurl bye

It's not a surprise album if we all know she's been recording and filming

Not having an official release is a stupid strategy on her team's part - sorry not sorry.

Why would you call their strategy is stupid since you know nothing about their plans? Are you an insider who knows everything and knows what is good for her to be successful this time? I don’t get it. 

2 minutes ago, Sideris said:

I don’t think so . I’m sure that Madonna wants another number 1 on billboard hot 200

You are right about she def wants another number 1 album on BB. Releasing a surprise album can stimulate sales reaching a much higher number #beyonce

well i think its safe to say we'll know or hear something within the next two months now

who all had surprise releases and what were their numbers? eminem and beyonce i know that.

17 minutes ago, iamme said:

I can see that happening

http://www.feature.fm/blog/httpwww-feature-fmblogcontentimages201502surprise-gif/

17.3 million streams in the US in three days

Drake's surprise album has set records on Spotify.

Spotify announced on Tuesday, Feb. 17 that the rapper's new album, "If You're Reading This It's Too Late," released on Friday, Feb. 13, set the record for most streams from an album in its debut week in the U.S.

828,773 album sales in three days

Beyoncé surprised her fans with a self titled album released in December, 2013. Each song on the album was accompanied by a short film video. The album, Beyoncé, broke reocrds of its own on iTunes.

Surprise!

The surprise album has shown that it can be a wildly successful strategy for the superstars. It's very likely that we'll be seeing more surprise albums in the future.

As a developing artist, you might feel like every one of your albums is a surprise album, except you're not setting records. Although you may not have the superstar following to break records with a surprise album, you can still take some lessons away by looking at the some of the benefits and reasons why a surprise album works. Here are three main points:

1. No waiting = Immediate gratification

No one likes to wait and everyone wants immediate rewards. The surprise album gives the audience immediate gratification and actually causes more excitement upon release than the anticipaition of an album with a future release date. When fans are surprised suddenly and unexpectadly, it creates more of a sense of urgency for them.

2. No pre promotion budget

This is a big benefit for artists that are working with minimal budgets. You don't have to spend a dime on promotion until the music is actually available. No lengthy marketing or PR to build up hype around the album. You can start promoting once the album is out there.

3. People will forget your release date

Don't promote until your music can be accessed immediately. If you start telling people about a future release date for your album, they might see the promotion, think "that's cool," and then forget about it by the time it's actually released. If you wait until the music is available to start promoting, then once fans hear about it, it means they can immediately start listening to your music. There's no lead time for them to forget about the album in the first place. It's tough enough to reach your target market with announcements so you might as well wait to reach them until they can listen to your album.

What other lessons can be learned from the successes of surprise album releases? Let us

1 minute ago, iamme said:

http://www.feature.fm/blog/httpwww-feature-fmblogcontentimages201502surprise-gif/

17.3 million streams in the US in three days

Drake's surprise album has set records on Spotify.

Spotify announced on Tuesday, Feb. 17 that the rapper's new album, "If You're Reading This It's Too Late," released on Friday, Feb. 13, set the record for most streams from an album in its debut week in the U.S.

828,773 album sales in three days

Beyoncé surprised her fans with a self titled album released in December, 2013. Each song on the album was accompanied by a short film video. The album, Beyoncé, broke reocrds of its own on iTunes.

Surprise!

The surprise album has shown that it can be a wildly successful strategy for the superstars. It's very likely that we'll be seeing more surprise albums in the future.

As a developing artist, you might feel like every one of your albums is a surprise album, except you're not setting records. Although you may not have the superstar following to break records with a surprise album, you can still take some lessons away by looking at the some of the benefits and reasons why a surprise album works. Here are three main points:

1. No waiting = Immediate gratification

No one likes to wait and everyone wants immediate rewards. The surprise album gives the audience immediate gratification and actually causes more excitement upon release than the anticipaition of an album with a future release date. When fans are surprised suddenly and unexpectadly, it creates more of a sense of urgency for them.

2. No pre promotion budget

This is a big benefit for artists that are working with minimal budgets. You don't have to spend a dime on promotion until the music is actually available. No lengthy marketing or PR to build up hype around the album. You can start promoting once the album is out there.

3. People will forget your release date

Don't promote until your music can be accessed immediately. If you start telling people about a future release date for your album, they might see the promotion, think "that's cool," and then forget about it by the time it's actually released. If you wait until the music is available to start promoting, then once fans hear about it, it means they can immediately start listening to your music. There's no lead time for them to forget about the album in the first place. It's tough enough to reach your target market with announcements so you might as well wait to reach them until they can listen to your album.

What other lessons can be learned from the successes of surprise album releases? Let us

she will not score impressive figures with Spotify/ Tidal/ Apple Music and she doesn't expect to. Her age is her enemy and we can only hope the album does slightly better than RH in terms of sales. Surprise release will not do anything for her.