M14

I really don't know what to think anymore! I still think we're gonna hear an actual song sometime before end of May (hopefully before end of Apr) but this film brings in a whole new set of questions. If they're still filming, I can't imagine it'd be ready to release in May-June. Perhaps, this will be aired later in the album promotion, more towards time for the tour to kick off. I'd be perfectly cool with that too! Promo for RH was amazing but generally, in recent years, if there's any promo at all it's all front loaded. She can do her traditional promo when album comes out then throw this film out for the fall on Netflix, Apple etc. Just speculating. Love this excitement and uncertainty!! 

20 minutes ago, AlvaroLiam said:

News from Portugal.

They're talking about a song named "Indian Summer", which could be the origin of the confussion about a music video being held in India.

That sounds very Madonna hehe

1 minute ago, YannBouch said:

Pretty sure it wasn’t on the board because IMO Maluma was involve later than that 

Maluma started recording in London already. He stated that.

12 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I really don't know what to think anymore! I still think we're gonna hear an actual song sometime before end of May (hopefully before end of Apr) but this film brings in a whole new set of questions. If they're still filming, I can't imagine it'd be ready to release in May-June. Perhaps, this will be aired later in the album promotion, more towards time for the tour to kick off. I'd be perfectly cool with that too! Promo for RH was amazing but generally, in recent years, if there's any promo at all it's all front loaded. She can do her traditional promo when album comes out then throw this film out for the fall on Netflix, Apple etc. Just speculating. Love this excitement and uncertainty!! 

She could even write a book about the making of this album 

1 minute ago, peppermint said:

May Monday bring us official news!!! so much going and still NADA in terms of official news!! This is torture!!!!

there wont be any news, shes still filming long form

6 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

I'm so ready for this. It makes such a refreshing change from 2 or 3 videos per era. A few of them lazy-assed too I might add.

i dont remember such

Someone said on ATRL that ''Indian Summer'' was the original title of that song she recorded for Takara commercial in 1995. I thought it was ''Broken''? (Not I'm Sorry)

11 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

Someone said on ATRL that ''Indian Summer'' was the original title of that song she recorded for Takara commercial in 1995. I thought it was ''Broken''? (Not I'm Sorry)

no, she did a spread for RS titled India Summer

2 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

No thanks

yeah, Jodie of all people? and I don't know if I'd trust just anyone with the material. I hope she was in the studio and heard it, but that her team didn't sent the songs to remixers..

1 minute ago, Marcello77 said:

I hope the Madonna-Maluma song sounds like this song "Corazon" plus  Indian or Potuguese Mid-tempo sounds....

i hope malumoo moos voice isnt autotuned to the max ..he sounds good without it

4 minutes ago, Sideris said:

Maluma on her boobs ...

the bed scene ( that article was true)   and damn this is going to be one sexy video.  M looks like milky skin goddess

3 minutes ago, Sideris said:

Maluma on her boobs ...

ok im sorry madonna i downloaded rebel heart before it was released please please give us a musical teaser ...