M14

11 hours ago, peter said:

The words don’t flow quite right, but ... more importantly, “LOVE HARD” is tattooed on Andy Lecompte’s hands. He is the one who “mentioned” it on IG and admitted he was trolling fans. So ... unlikely that this is legit.

i know but maybe the dj posted them in a cryptic way to avoid being accused of leaking them

I might be late to this, OR may be totally off base but.... she posted the pic of slicing an apple...and then the emoji of an apple... And Apple is supposed to be revealing a subscrition/TV service on Monday, March 25th, do you think maybe she's doing something with that, premiering her video on that service in the upcoming weeks?? I know when Madonna first let all her music go on iTunes, she was a big part of Apples keynote event and she was conferenced in about it during the event! maybe I'm desperate lol..

6 minutes ago, jonur said:

I might be late to this, OR may be totally off base but.... she posted the pic of slicing an apple...and then the emoji of an apple... And Apple is supposed to be revealing a subscrition/TV service on Monday, March 25th, do you think maybe she's doing something with that, premiering her video on that service in the upcoming weeks?? I know when Madonna first let all her music go on iTunes, she was a big part of Apples keynote event and she was conferenced in about it during the event! maybe I'm desperate lol..

Already discussed few pages ago.

A few insiders said a few months ago that the roll out of this era would be different right.....i'm curious of how all this comes together and how she will promote the album. exciting.

49 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

A few insiders said a few months ago that the roll out of this era would be different right.....i'm curious of how all this comes together and how she will promote the album. exciting.

They were right, its been really different.

Ok, I love the rumors about the Maluma video. Wedding dress, coyboy hat, spanish sound, Don't Tell Me-ish, !1-2 cha cha, all of it! Count me in!!!

7 minutes ago, acko said:

Really? In what universe? 

In the universe of American people who only speak English 🙈

But I agree with @ashtangi74, the guy probably meant that the music sounded latino

Edited by Ray Finkle

Jodie Harsh is an awful Bristish drag queen. He some how attended as a VIP at Tears of a Clown in Melbourne, I think he’s good friends with Jeramy Scott. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in the new video. 

9 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Jodie Harsh is an awful Bristish drag queen. He some how attended as a VIP at Tears of a Clown in Melbourne, I think he’s good friends with Jeramy Scott. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in the new video. 

Jodie is also a well known DJ. And a lovely person. Had a good laugh with Jodie when I was in London. I just want the damn album. 

3 hours ago, Andyrs said:

I still can't believe we don't have any new music yet. Just simple thoughts... from time to time I feel like the album was already released but it is nowhere to be found lol

I agree but if she is indeed making a documentary or a visual album, we could get this in 2021. We all know how looooooong it takes Madonna to edit. 😩

Edited by mrsmith

52 minutes ago, AlvaroLiam said:

From the same guy who tweeted about the video yesterday:

D81DE7EA-DDEB-4DAE-A980-E383597022CA.jpe

(Found it on MInfinity).

He can hear the music,but is not a music video  🤔 

This is really a visual album or a Netflix/Apple documentary special with the videos for the songs.

This is for another song and not the one featuring Maluma I guess.

Get those 1M copies sold M!!! 

If it’s something for Apple we will find out on Monday, if not, then maybe something from Netflix but they will be promoting it like they did with Gaga and Taylor in social media and trailers, but I feel like this special should have been done before because can they assemble a 2h doc for May/June? 

The only bad thing about all the filming she's doing is that (if it's a visual album) everything needs to be finished before the whole project drops - and we don't even know how far in she is. I suppose the rumors of the campaign being centered around May must be true.

Unless she plans to release the lead single separately before the album/visual. (In which case there could be a link to the Apple thing on the 25th)

My theory is that there are at least two projects: a Netflix rockumentary and a visual album (that could be in the same vein as The Oddisey from Florence + The Machine) also on Netflix, but with a later release.

They might premiere a couple videos en YouTube to get the views (especially if there's a song with Maluma) and then upload the whole thing to Netflix in the midst of the album promotion, creating hype.

Just random thoughts, lol.

News from Portugal.

They're talking about a song named "Indian Summer", which could be the origin of the confussion about a music video being held in India.

The filming of Madonna's latest video, "Indian Summer", has generated an unprecedented conflict with the Sintra City Council. And all because of a single scene, which the producer intended to film in the main hall of an eighteenth-century palace, which the municipality owns. The script describes the scene as "horse lying on the floor interacting with the protagonist" and the producer promised "a very small shooting time", which was expected to last between "1 hour and 1:30". "For security reasons," the City Council said. And the singer didn't like it. This story begins about two weeks ago, when "Twenty four seven", a national video producer, directs to the Sintra City Council an application to use the Quinta Nova da Assunção for the purpose of recording a clip "for the international market of a singer known worldwide. " The request was submitted to the services of the local authority on 12 October and requested the reservation between 15 and 20 of this month. The filming would occur only in the last two days and, according to the producer, would be made "at night time, between 5 pm and 7 am". "As normal, the request was sent and analyzed by the respective services," explained the official source. Madonna's name was not mentioned and the process followed "the usual steps". The transfer of space was authorized, as were the requests made for the modification of some details of the decoration. But a specific scene was denied by the Sintra City Council. 

"For safety reasons" a horse in the 18th century Palace was vetoed. "The wooden floor rests on an air box and could be damaged," explains the same source. According to the technical opinion of the Sintra City Council, which Expresso had access to, "the floor of the ground floor rests on a structure of wooden beams, and the air box is ventilated, therefore the floor wouldn't be stabilized structurally, which prevents the use of activities that provoke vibrations. "

However, there was 'okay' for everything else. The first scene, described as "the actress lying in bed in her room" or the one in which "a group of dancers are rehearsing" or the filming of the protagonist to "circulate in the corridor and inside some rooms", were all endorsed. "They didn't involve risk to the property, nor to security," he concludes.

The filming began, as expected, on the 15th, but it was on Tuesday that the problems arose. Already with Madonna on set, the singer has raised objections to the fact that the predicted script couldn't be fulfilled.

The producers contacted the Mayor's Office and pressure was put on them to reverse the services decision. "They tried everything, even said they were going to speak to the prime minister," he told Expresso. Basilio Horta refused to speak with Madonna's representatives and instructed his aides to convey the message that the position of the Council was taken. 

But on the spot, the tension increased and the two city officials responsible for the space began to fear that they were forced to let in the horse. "The confusion has settled," explains a source at the local authority, who confirmed to Expresso that three local police officers had been sent undercover to avoid problems. The American singer was furious and asked her agent in London for help in the process.

In this Sunday's issue of Correio da Manhã (this one is not a reliable source), (...).

Basilio Horta was not there. "In no condition would you let a horse enter the palace, it doesn't make any sense!", He tells Expresso. "Madonna is an artist, but the palace belongs to everyone and is not to be spoiled," he continues, assuring that "there are things that money doesn't pay."

Pressures of this kind "are not usual," admits the mayor. "(...) If it was a Portuguese, it wouldn't dare try it," says the mayor of Sintra. "I take the principle of equality very seriously," he concludes.