M14

Just now, FeTuoni said:

Particularly, it’s not my cup of tea and I find it to be the cheapest genre of song out there. I don’t have to be a reggaeton fanatic just because Madonna allegedly recorded a reggaeton song..

youve not even heard it so whatever 

2 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Thanks for your polite answer. Have you ever heard a reggaeton song? If you like it, more power to you. 

yeah of course and im open minded to see how madonna take on it is ...people must like the sound i mean despacito has 

6,072,372,596 views on you tube 

6 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

But she loves horses ..i really do not get the big deal lol ...

I didnt say it was a big deal  :biggrin: just if I had my druthers, no horses haha.

26 minutes ago, caba1 said:

Well it's over... apparently that song with Maluma is a reggaeton song. 💀 

I can't wait for M15! 

Reggaeton? According to whom? 

latin america loves reggaeton

look how con calma (daddy yankee) and calma (pedro capó) perform there these days. they're huge. Madonna & Maluma can bring the same level of smash or even bigger. 

So much random unsourced fake crap getting posted and then people go reposting it elsewhere claiming Madonnanation is reporting that “news”, um no. :rolleyes: Please use your brains.

3 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

according to people who just want to bring some negativity to the forum lol ..

Word!

We are lucky Madonna is trying new things with her music, no matter what the genre is.

1 minute ago, Boki_D said:

Word!

We are lucky Madonna is trying new things with her music, no matter what the genre is.

this

26 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

yeah of course and im open minded to see how madonna take on it is ...people must like the sound i mean despacito has 

6,072,372,596 views on you tube 

Awesome! I hope you like the song when it comes out! 

Just now, trickyricky said:

boring you have already decided to hate it you have not even heard it ..pathetic 

I’m just not into reggaeton. I hate fish, and I know I would hate it still even if Madonna cooked some fish. What’s truly pathetic tho is to be rude to a fellow fan just because you can. 

11 hours ago, spotlight said:

Well nobody ever expected her to win the SuperBowl back in 2012 but she still did. Don’t underestimate her. 

:biggrin: :inlove: :brenspin: :kiss2: :wow:  :angel: :chuckle: YES!!!

I know this isn’t the thread..... but there’s nothing else happening ...... so I thought I’d ask if anyone else noticed that they randomly recited the lyrics from Like A Prayer on Drunk History this week? #everywhere!