M14

11 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

but he never been a Madonna fan

I really hope FROM NOW ON people will stop posting ANY element of negative or even indifferent views ANY PEOPLE held on Madonna in this forum.

Sorry but at this point I am fucking tired being told to my face about how some tasteless assholes "never been a fan" or "doesn't hate her but not a fan either, prefers other singers", ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT. It really ruins my mood, my world, my fucking life. 

1 hour ago, tresdrole said:

My friend said he didn't like the song that much :rip: but he  never been a Madonna fan

We went from the song being 'great'(or was that for another single?) to this.

54 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

Sorry guys I got that from ATRL

they said they they casted people in Lisbon 

What else did they say? ☺

1 hour ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I really hope FROM NOW ON people will stop posting ANY element of negative or even indifferent views ANY PEOPLE held on Madonna in this forum.

Sorry but at this point I am fucking tired being told to my face about how some tasteless assholes "never been a fan" or "doesn't hate her but not a fan either, prefers other singers", ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT. It really ruins my mood, my world, my fucking life. 

Exactly and if this person heard it tell us something about the song so when it comes out proves it.  Could be true but im just saying.  🤷🏻‍♂️

So is there news coming this coming monday the 25th? Im getting impatient.  Lol

Just now, SheldonCooper said:

So is there news coming this coming monday the 25th? Im getting impatient.  Lol

Don't expect anything this month she has 2 videos in the bag now and this one will need editing.

15 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Don't expect anything this month she has 2 videos in the bag now and this one will need editing.

you do know how much time she likes to spend on editing her videos

cant wait what filter she will choose

14 minutes ago, Shaun said:

March 25 will be another day of meltdowns due to imaginary timelines. Mark my words.

Nothing will happen on that day for sure, but hey you never know!

Just now, dollhouse said:

you do know how much time she likes to spend on editing her videos

cant wait what filter she will choose

😂 there is only 1 beaut and that's the MDNA Rose Mist filter exclusively available through Tidal.

1 hour ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Sorry but at this point I am fucking tired being told to my face about how some tasteless assholes "never been a fan" or "doesn't hate her but not a fan either, prefers other singers", ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT. 

Ugh.. THIS so fucking MUCH!!!

5 hours ago, trickyricky said:

the moon has something to do with this album 

I think so too. It's interesting two videos have been shot now in two fool moon periods. 

1 hour ago, wanderlust said:

he cant even say what style the song is.

ur friend is a rap fan?

He's more into r&b/rap/techno (he's a techno dj) but he likes some pop, it's weird he never really cared for her because me and his boyfriend are big fans and I always used to listen to her around him, anyways I just arrived in Portugal today and  ll be with him on Saturday I'll get some tea, he only said the song 'is not bad and is not good'

51 minutes ago, Lover said:

i don't believe you :coffee2:

Yeah because my favorite thing to do on my free time is making up **** about a Madonna video I didn't even know was gonna happen :rip:, I have pics and videos I just cant share because my friend signed a contract. When the video comes out and you see a guy with clownish makeup and a long black coat with crosses quote me, ugly

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

did he have fun at least

dats all dat matters to me

Yes he said even tho they didn't get the chance to really meet Madonna (they just saw her from afar) it was a surreal experience and that he loved it, he was next to Maluma when Maluma went for a cigarette break tho

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

YOU NEED A LIFE IF YOURE THIS TRIGGERED

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Amen!!