M14

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

I'm not a big fan to her grills but I agree how they (highlighting her gap)were so fitting for Ghosttown and the theme. That touch just helped the whole message and theme be that more powerful, convincing,  and magnificent. And she looked stunning.  One of her best video performances ever imo. 

Yeah, I loved them in the video. Do I love them all the time? No. Do I love when it annoys people and she keeps wearing it? Yes. I don’t care what she does but I was hoping this era was fresh and different (sans the grillz) 

9 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I'm not a big fan to her grills but I agree how they (highlighting her gap)were so fitting for Ghosttown and the theme. That touch just helped the whole message and theme be that more powerful, convincing,  and magnificent. And she looked stunning.  One of her best video performances ever imo. 

Yes. Well said. Im not a fan but she looked like a goddess in those grillz in the Ghosttown video 

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Yeah, I loved them in the video. Do I love them all the time? No. Do I love when it annoys people and she keeps wearing it? Yes. I don’t care what she does but I was hoping this era was fresh and different (sans the grillz) 

Same lol 

12 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Couldn't agree more on everything! I really hope she won't over do it with them in this new era. Personally, I think it's an age thing in that they make her look younger.  It's true too imo as they do make her look more like she's in her teens or twenties verses being 60. but again, there's a time and place. And I especially don't like them when she wears them with more elegant looks etc. lol

4 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

......naaahhh she wearing ‘em. They clearly ain’t goin nowhere. Just pray that she hasn’t recorded any vocals with them. 

To me the grills represent street culture not exactly the gorgeous buska look she seems to be going for on the album.

Maybe they'll be a real big distinction between the funky side and the artistic side. Happy to see the grills on nither but I guess it would suit a bitch I'm Madonna kind of look over something more elegant.

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Couldn't agree more on everything! I really hope she won't over do it with them in this new era. Personally, I think it's an age thing in that they make her look younger.  It's true too imo as they do make her look more like she's in her teens or twenties verses being 60. but again, there's a time and place. And I especially don't like them when she wears them with more elegant looks etc. lol

It’s probably just for that Maluma video. Honestly, BIM is the only song that appealed to Z gen people. Knowing M she always tries to gain new fans. So a song like BIM is definitely in store. But that doesn’t mean that she won’t be a diva that we all want her to be in this new era lol 

5 hours ago, Katypatra said:

The grillz she wore in Ghosttown video highlighted her iconic gap in the teeth look. Nothing looked rotten about it. Wtf!!! 

Gurl sit down, it looked ridiculous 

3 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

Sooo judging from what we've seen in the past month, can we say it's gonna be a visual album?

I don't think they'll any extra videos or visuals for this album than we would not,ally get....

I think she is preparing it all at once to drop especially if the rumour, which I believe, of 2 lead single is to be believed. The fact that we will get it all in one Big Bang 💥 means she will pack that all important first week of sales she misssd out on with leakgate last time. 

She wasn't actually wearing grills in Ghosttown, but a tiny crucifix between her upper incisors. It's basically a form of jewellery but for the mouth, let's put it this way LOL

I really liked it and it looked very dramatic because of the overall look: clothes, hair, make-up.

Image result for madonna ghosttown gif

4 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

Sooo judging from what we've seen in the past month, can we say it's gonna be a visual album?

Honestly, I doubt she's really putting THAT much effort into it (especially after a decade of few music videos....).

It might seem like she's preparing some videos, but what if they're just photoshootings for different purposes: album artwork, promo pics, one or two magazines etc.

On top of that, sure, there might be one or two music videos or even backdrops for next tour. But I doubt she'll do a visual album, although I'd love to be proven wrong. 🤩

1 minute ago, luluthecat said:

I doubt it’s a visual album, I’m thinking it’s 2 music videos and 60 Years of Madonna/Making The Album Documentry 

More like "My year in Portugal" or some stuff like that, in my opinion. We'll see. 🤔

41 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Gurl sit down, it looked ridiculous 

Grills or no grills that tango alone makes it one of her finest music videos I'm still not over it.  

I thought they looked cool at parts in particular like when she's rolling in the dirt at the payphone and you see them sparkling. The absurdity of wearing your diamond grills after armageddon, I thought it was a hilarious juxtaposition.

They made sense in BIM and I thought they looked pretty cool. 

But I love her iconic smile and seeing that gap

Anyway I just want the new content!!

Just now, Marcelox said:

Screenshot_20190320-160859.jpg

He's wearing MDNA Skin, isn't him?

Also, I was sure that there would be more than one day of shooting if the good Emmanuel is indeed directing. His work is very complex.

4 hours ago, Voguerista said:

This is M we’re talking about she doesn’t really care what we think, she’s gonna do what a Queen wants to do.

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

2 music videos and a promotional video, possibly for a documentary.

Thanks. Then we might be getting a two-single release and not a visual album...

1 hour ago, Messiah said:

She wasn't actually wearing grills in Ghosttown, but a tiny crucifix between her upper incisors. It's basically a form of jewellery but for the mouth, let's put it this way LOL

I really liked it and it looked very dramatic because of the overall look: clothes, hair, make-up.

Image result for madonna ghosttown gif

They were grillz

madonna_grillz009.jpg&w=750&h=290