M14

Two singles being released at the same time for different markets is a terrible strategy nowadays when you can actually check from India which song is the most played in USA or every country in the world thanks to Spotify or Apple Music. Look at Reggaeton, for example. Many Maluma songs in spanish were trending in European countries thanks to social media and streaming platforms. Same with Anitta. That made sense in 1999, not these days.

22 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Two singles being released at the same time for different markets is a terrible strategy nowadays when you can actually check from India which song is the most played in USA or every country in the world thanks to Spotify or Apple Music. Look at Reggaeton, for example. Many Maluma songs in spanish were trending in European countries thanks to social media and streaming platforms. Same with Anitta. That made sense in 1999, not these days.

in fact, it's a very common strategy these days. See Ed Sheeran, Camila Cabello and those singers. People choose what song they like more.

When they say "different market" they are not saying that one song will be released in Europe and another one will be released in North America. It's just two different songs, different genre.

Love the location so far. Sintra is amazing but why do the towels and umbrellas covering her make me think of MJ leaving his court battles in 2004.

Didn't they also use towels to cover her during filming of WIFLFAG?

Screenshot_2019-03-20-07-23-25.jpg

Edited by koen

14 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Love the location so far. Sintra is amazing but why do the towels and umbrellas covering her make me think of MJ leaving his court battles in 2004.

Didn't they also use towels to cover her during filming of WIFLFAG?

she's keeping everything under wraps...literally. 

5 hours ago, tresdrole said:

Someone who knows someone who is gonna be in this video shot today/tomorrow 

Sorry but those are some of the worst rumours I have ever seen. 

- she made a casting for really queer people? Wow, and I wasn’t invited, such a shame.

- the trip to India wasn’t well planned and now they had to stick to Portugal instead? :lol: ok.

- everyone and their cats knew that Maluma was going to be part of it, you just had to check his Instagram 

Hopefully she announce something next week, the wait is killing me 😊😊

I have good feelings about this new era, everything is locked and we know almost nothing, she really wants to deliver this time !! Better than ever,  i think !! Fingers crossed !! 👍😊

Screenshot_2019-03-19-20-03-04.jpg

Edited by koen

6 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lol:  Yes,  should have mentioned Blondie. 

Brought up Olivia because the Physical album was such a major album worldwide and had a video for each song.  Just pointing out that it had been done way before Beyonce.   I think it is a great way to promote an album.   Release the strongest singles of course but all of the album is there to be discovered with a great video clip as well. 

Yes and AnnieLonnox did it too with Her Diva album in 1992

46 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

The album will contain vocals, and music 

No it s a double album : one in June will contain just vocals , the second one in September with music

She posted this on her instagram 1 minute ago 👍😊

Screenshot_2019-03-20-08-55-06.jpg

I think Madonna is shooting a couple of videos, possibly three, which is all we normally get, now to save time.  She can then concentrate on the tour.  I don't think sadly she will do a video for each song on the album, the cost would be huge.  I think we will get the standard one single released at a time, which is fine.  We have to be realistic but it's nice to dream for sure!  All super exciting and I love, dark hair Madonna.  

I was listening Dino D'Santiago's music and knowing that he will be on the album i was wondering... do you think his producers will be on M14 too?

This song was produced by a portuguese dj called Branko. He follows Madonna on instagram:

https://twitter.com/brankoofficial

https://www.instagram.com/brankoofficial/

i'd like to hear what an unknown producer from Portugal has to offer to her

14 minutes ago, Royal T said:

OMG guys. Look at her IG story. She said date of single release. Finally 

there is no sound to it. What date did you hear?

6 minutes ago, CalinB said:

there is no sound to it. What date did you hear?

Guys I’m joking. I don’t hear anything and M clearly trolling us as usual