M14

35 minutes ago, headonfire said:

And how many videos has she recorded by now, plus photoshoots?

1. There was that video in Lisbon sometime ago, that she has posted some snippets on instagram.

2. Then there was the video with drag queens recorded in an LA theatre.

3. Then there was the photoshoot with Mert the other day that she posted a look of on instagram.

4. And now this other video in Sintra.

Am I forgetting something?

Video album?!?!?

1 hour ago, headonfire said:

1. There was that video in Lisbon sometime ago, that she has posted some snippets on instagram.

3. Then there was the photoshoot with Mert the other day that she posted a look of on instagram.

Album artwork/cover Photoshoot with Steven Klein back in January. 

2 hours ago, headonfire said:

could the theatre and sintra shoots maybe be for the same video? 

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I hope the real news will keep pouring on us until we cannot catch up on them! :dramatic:

Same here !  

I wonder if Madonna is doing a video for every song on the new album.  Before people say "  That is copying Beyonce "  it is not.  Olivia Newton John did it so many years ago and brilliantly. It is a wonderful way to promote all the songs on an album so just wishing and hoping !  Madonna makes the best video clips of any artist in history so I hope so.   

1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Same here !  

I wonder if Madonna is doing a video for every song on the new album.  Before people say "  That is copying Beyonce "  it is not.  Olivia Newton John did it so many years ago and brilliantly. It is a wonderful way to promote all the songs on an album so just wishing and hoping !  Madonna makes the best video clips of any artist in history so I hope so.   

Blondie had the first visual album with “Eat to the Beat” but of course no one will ever acknowledge that cause millennials don’t even know who Debbie Harry is. 

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Blondie had the first visual album with “Eat to the Beat” but of course no one will ever acknowledge that cause millennials don’t even know who Debbie Harry is. 

:lol:  Yes,  should have mentioned Blondie. 

Brought up Olivia because the Physical album was such a major album worldwide and had a video for each song.  Just pointing out that it had been done way before Beyonce.   I think it is a great way to promote an album.   Release the strongest singles of course but all of the album is there to be discovered with a great video clip as well. 

16 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Same here !  

Maybe but I don't think that's a good idea..

I think it may be what @caba1 said a few days ago. Here's the quote:

Maybe she is filming all the videos at once so she can focus on the tour for the next 3 months after the album release.

2 hours ago, headonfire said:

With this many videos, she’s gonna have to premiere them somewhere. Not Netflix, but maybe one of those online streaming platforms. 

57 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Album artwork/cover Photoshoot with Steven Klein back in January. 

Yesssss... Another to add to the list. 😃 Imagine when it all comes out. It will be a collective orgasm for us Madonna fans.

29 minutes ago, bardo said:

could the theatre and sintra shoots maybe be for the same video? 

I don't know. It's possible. The vibe seems different though. The 'Wake Up' sign in the theatre, plus the info about it being political, plus the drag queens, seems to me that that video will be quite political. The one is Sintra, as it is with Maluma, I think it will be more latin-infused.

4 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Yesssss... Another to add to the list. 😃 Imagine when it all comes out. It will be a collective orgasm for us Madonna fans.

I don't know. It's possible. The vibe seems different though. The 'Wake Up' sign in the theatre, plus the info about it being political, plus the drag queens, seems to me that that video will be quite political. The one is Sintra, as it is with Maluma, I think it will be more latin-infused.

will be romantic 

Updated list:

1. There was that video in Lisbon sometime ago fadistas and batukeiras, that she has posted some snippets on instagram.

3. The album art photoshoot with Steven Klein (thanks @rebelheart)

4. Then there was the photoshoot with Mert the other day that she posted a look of on instagram.

5. And now this other video in Sintra with Maluma.

And I think there could be more that we might not even have any idea. So exciting. 

Someone who knows someone who is gonna be in this video shot today/tomorrow 

My best friend is going to be on this video, he told me the India idea was scrapped and it will now be filmed in Portugal (they were supposed to go to India this week), he also had spilled the tea about Maluma being on the song, don't know about the drag queens but she made castings for really queer people in Lisbon for this video so it would make sense that the drag queens will be on this video as well. 

Apparently the India idea was scrapped due to schedule, it wasn't that well planned so they didn't have time, the last castings and clothes fitting were only yesterday.

idk he told me about it on the 12th of MArch, he went to 1st casting but still was not sure if he was going to be accepted then when he told me he got in 2 days ago I asked "so when you going to India" and he replied that it wouldn't be there anymore and it would be in Portugal due to delays. Him and the others are filming their scenes tomorrow and it will be in Alcochete, not Sintra

So they’re gonna shoot at another place? I guess we will confirm it tomorrow

51 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I didn't know Blondie made a full visual album for Eat To The Beat !

The first ones I remember are the Eurythmics Savage album in 1987 and Annie Lennox's Diva, both full visual albums released on VHS.

4 hours ago, jusdoid said:

M and her Gucci flip flops.  u can spot her from miles 😃

Remember when she said in an interview that the only time she isn't recognised is when she goes skiing? I think most of us could recognise her anywhere.

5 hours ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

Oops, in fact I see. Quinta Nova da Assunção, near it:

qta_assuncao_07.jpg
qta_assuncao_09.jpg

Wow what a beautiful place for a video shoot and sooo Madonna!! 

4 hours ago, Magician said:

Finally some real news again! This forum section won’t be shut down as planned. :tigger:

Shew. Thank goodness! :nocomment::lol:

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

I didn't know Blondie made a full visual album for Eat To The Beat !

The first ones I remember are the Eurythmics Savage album in 1987 and Annie Lennox's Diva, both full visual albums released on VHS.

Yes Blondie were the first... and this was pre MTV.