M14

wow, the pics of M with brown hair entering makeup van on set today from Drowned M.

so exciting.   I think its going to be a romantic theme.  shot on location in Sintra, Portugal

1 minute ago, Nonoka said:

She's in Sintra and filming a video, according to DrownedMadonna. This time they are right since they've got pics up on their website (it's down atm).

what video?

this pic lol ...they really are preventing stuff from leaking now somebody bug that church and get a sample of the song ..just a sample not the entire song - dress up as a priest i dont know just get in there 

image.jpg

Just now, ashtangi74 said:

And will this be the first video in a long time with actual locations and not in a studio?

Technically BIM wasn't in a studio. But the last time she shot outdoors was for TUTR

1 minute ago, ashtangi74 said:

And will this be the first video in a long time with actual locations and not in a studio?

The last one I can remember was Turn Up The Radio.

2 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

Sintra is truly beautiful.Would be great if she shoots a video there.

Yeah the last one I think was TUPR when the tour stopped in Italy. 

1 minute ago, ashtangi74 said:

Second video she shot on location, first one was shot a couple weeks ago in LA in a big theatre! So two big production on location music videos in this era so far! Besides other video content she’s already shot over the past few weeks!

9 minutes ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

In the article they say that the local church square is surrounded by vans. I wonder if they are filming inside the church.

igreja-de-belas.jpg

would that be allowed ?

2 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

"Bitch I'm Madonna" was shot in an "actual location" but "Turn Up the Radio" was the last outdoorsy one 

4 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

she just shot a music video in downtown LA at a theater....  so no

9 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

this pic lol ...they really are preventing stuff from leaking now somebody bug that church and get a sample of the song ..just a sample not the entire song - dress up as a priest i dont know just get in there 

image.jpg

M and her Gucci flip flops.  u can spot her from miles 😃

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:55 PM, YannBouch said:

A cooking show on food network

82412063-AC06-4B17-94FC-44A29DA2DAD5.jpeg

Emmanuel Adjei just posted this pic...

M and Emmanuel.jpg