New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

7 minutes ago, Magician said:

Madonna visits here and will hopefully to get the fucking hint!

Does she really ? I've often wondered would she be curious and join in disguise of a fan....

8 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

I only remember that she said one time when promoting Rebel Heart that she often reads her Instagram comments.

I wish she wouldn't she has replied to many times to stupid keyboard idiots.

Imagine if all of our posts in this section were compiled into a physical book titled "Raging Online Fans Anticipating Madonna's 14th Studio Album". Each chapter consists of one full thread. And we should give a free copy to Noam Chomsky.

:dead:

47 minutes ago, Magician said:

Not starting a new thread till there is some kind of news or new pic about the album. This is just a waste posts thread the past ton of pages. :snore: If nothing comes soon and I mean SOON not Madonna’s kind of #soon then yes I’ll temporarily deactivate this section. Madonna visits here and will hopefully to get the fucking hint!

pls do it, its dead

I can exclusively report from one of my best sources the album will include both fast and slower songs. It will also have beats and vocals. The vocals will make you sing along in a different way....possibly due to them having different words.  

2 minutes ago, James0479 said:

I can exclusively report from one of my best sources the album will include both fast and slower songs. It will also have beats and vocals. The vocals will make you sing along in a different way....possibly due to them having different words.  

Having different words, she tried that before and failed. I hope not. The GP don't want lyrics

1 hour ago, AlanLongoria said:

adNiI4m.gif

That us so funny. Never saw this outtake!😂😂😂😂

she's shooting the music video with maluma this upcoming week, so we can expect IG stories and posts.

i expect her to post MV teasers from the "we need to wake up" shoot in april, so let's rejoice in the everlasting M drought

11 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

if she reads the forum she would laugh 

-Hi Madonna, we heard you have spent quite some time in the studio, what would you say to your fans who are in desperately need of new music?

-“Oh Gosh. Can they just wait? Let me finish my record...”

39 minutes ago, Kilt said:

she's shooting the music video with maluma this upcoming week, so we can expect IG stories and posts.

i expect her to post MV teasers from the "we need to wake up" shoot in april, so let's rejoice in the everlasting M drought

the teasers from last shoots were minimal

35 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

-Hi Madonna, we heard you have spent quite some time in the studio, what would you say to your fans who are in desperately need of new music?

-“Oh Gosh. Can they just wait? Let me finish my record...”

The early 90s M would've probably hurled: GET A LIFE!

5 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Mike deans playing the same game!!!

IMG_20190317_220003.jpg

bombard him with messages while he is stoned he may spill some info

in time is the new "soon"