New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

31 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

Does this tell you something?

I really think we are getting a visual album, I can feel it.

540579B5-C402-4766-AF08-8ECDC1D01CA5.jpeg

I was gonna post this. And he doesn’t have a show in Portugal so the only logical thing is that he’s traveling to work with madonna

Not sure what all the drama is about as said,  a Pride performance was nothing but speculation- if it happened, wonderful; if not, "Ain't No Big Deal." (especially at the price and "sell-out.")

An album is coming, and likely another tour. That's what's important in M land.

1 minute ago, Danmacevents said:

But how is she going to launch it. It was sounding so perfect. 

They'll be a promotional performance somewhere there always is MDNA-Super Bowl RH-Grammys/BRITS.

Just now, Confessit said:

They'll be a promotional performance somewhere there always is MDNA-Super Bowl RH-Grammys/BRITS.

Yes but they have all passed..... Which is why im panicking. Lol. 

1 minute ago, Danmacevents said:

Yes but they have all passed..... Which is why im panicking. Lol. 

I still believe the Eurovision will happen. If there is going to be an arena tour then there needs to be a something to promote the fact she's going on the road again.

If there is no Eurovision I'm sure they'll be something I can't imagine she will release the album and announce a tour without any live performance somewhere.

If the Pride rumors were ever really true and the rumors about it falling apart are true, I don't believe for a second that it had to do with money. I'm sure that's the first thing they talk about in negotiation; if they couldn't afford her, the talks would never have even gotten started. It's more likely that it was a logistical issue, such as staging, timing, setlist or something like that. (Although I can't imagine anyone on a Pride committee telling Madonna what she can and can't perform.)

6 minutes ago, Priceless said:

If the Pride rumors were ever really true and the rumors about it falling apart are true, I don't believe for a second that it had to do with money. I'm sure that's the first thing they talk about in negotiation; if they couldn't afford her, the talks would never have even gotten started. It's more likely that it was a logistical issue, such as staging, timing, setlist or something like that. (Although I can't imagine anyone on a Pride committee telling Madonna what she can and can't perform.)

im sure someone just told her Kylie did it last year

12 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

If Pride is off the table then Madonna will have lots of time to concentrate on tour rehearsals. With the tour coming on September she will need to start rehearsing in June.....

Whatever she rehearsed for Pride would just get recycled for the tour anyway.

35 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

im sure someone just told her Kylie did it last year

:lol:

On a serious note, if that were the case, I'm sure she'd find out exactly what Kylie did and then she'd just plan a performance that would blow her out of the water.

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

I still believe the Eurovision will happen. If there is going to be an arena tour then there needs to be a something to promote the fact she's going on the road again.

If there is no Eurovision I'm sure they'll be something I can't imagine she will release the album and announce a tour without any live performance somewhere.

Hard Candy says Hi. Although that had 4 Minutes to promote album/tour. 

Hopefully we are in for some surprises. Ill definitetly have a meltdown if we dont get any promo at all. Lol.

2 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Hard Candy says Hi. Although that had 4 Minutes to promote album/tour. 

Hopefully we are in for some surprises. Ill definitetly have a meltdown if we dont get any promo at all. Lol.

There was a promo tour for HC though.....

She did BBC 1 Big weekend, Roseland Ballroom and the Olympia in Paris

5 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

Remember when someone told us that the first official bits of info would start being released in the first weeks of January? LMAO

That info was given by 2 reliable posters in this sub and they also stated that nothing was set in stone and things could change. 

I would love if she work more with social media for the promotion.

Maybe something like this:
with every like the Albumcover will be more release and after 250.000 likes we can see the whole thing.

I loved the way adele promoted "hello". on TV you saw during the commercial break from X Factor who she only sang the chorus of  "hello" and everyone was asking "what was that?!?"...and after a few days adele released the new song.
I want something creative like this. a short tease on TV and youtube...

6 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

guys u forgot all the promo she has done via insta, those little videos fado and wigs, thats the kinda prono now

don't forget her dancing and soccer playing children...the problem is that nobody outside of her fanbase is interested in her insta videos and don't know that she is working on a new album...

49 minutes ago, Mr.Candy said:

don't forget her dancing and soccer playing children...the problem is that nobody outside of her fanbase is interested in her insta videos and don't know that she is working on a new album...

so true and the general public didn't even know about Rebel Heart 

Hopefully, Livenation, Maverick, Universal, Interscope and the new PR company can figure out something to promote it regardless of what she does on social media. Isn't it crazy that all these giant comapnies are involved but no one knows she has new music out? Like do something people. Non - traditional promo from Guy's office in LA is not a way to promote an international superstar like her.

How is it possible that in the age of social media that no one knows Madonna has an album coming out

I was in high school no social media at all nothing and everybody knew M had a new album coming out 

Her management is failing her 

.I really don't get it. I mean, why not rent a damn café in Lisbon, get your new musicians friends together and live stream 4-5 songs. Everyone who will potentially buy the record will notice, and fans would be happy. Simple. She already did the big bang event thing (grammys, superbowl), and I doubt it translated into sales.  I mean, casual buyers don't exist anymore, the casual buyer migrated to spotify and other free streaming services.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
24 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

so true and the general public didn't even know about Rebel Heart 

They still don't.

2 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

There was a promo tour for HC though.....

She did BBC 1 Big weekend, Roseland Ballroom and the Olympia in Paris

I meant one that more then just fans would watch and that was shown on millions of tv screens. A promo tour like HC didnt help anything. 

2 hours ago, yououghttavogue said:

Remember when someone told us that the first official bits of info would start being released in the first weeks of January? LMAO

You did get info in January. She filmed some stuff. Hehe.

I think the general public knew about Rebel Heart. She performed at the Grammy's, there was all of the press generated from her re-posting pics of civil rights figures with the black wire wrapped around their faces and then the shot-heard-round-the-world that was the fall at the Brits. They knew, they just didn't care.

2 hours ago, TXIII said:

That info was given by 2 reliable posters in this sub and they also stated that nothing was set in stone and things could change. 

yes how convenient. I still believe it was all wishful thinking and speculation on fans' part

4 minutes ago, Priceless said:

I think the general public knew about Rebel Heart. She performed at the Grammy's, there was all of the press generated from her re-posting pics of civil rights figures with the black wire wrapped around their faces and then the shot-heard-round-the-world that was the fall at the Brits. They knew, they just didn't care.

ALOT of people cared. RH was in Top5 illegally downloaded albums of the year