New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

If Pride is off the table then Madonna will have lots of time to concentrate on tour rehearsals. With the tour coming on September she will need to start rehearsing in June.

That might be why she decided to film many videos this time. Since she won't have much time to promote herself, she can release a new video every one or two weeks to keep the momentum going until the tour arrives.

I go away for 1 day and this thread is in complete Meltdown again.

Pride & Eurovision Cancelled (neither were even announced, just rumours) Album and Tour postopned until 2050 :lmao:

Love Hard lyrics leaked:

C'mon baby

I see you waiting...anticipating

My hard love

I wanna love you, I wanna Love you Hard

I went to the stores 

And I have a surprise

Tonight I'm the Top

and you're gonna scream out loud

Take my Love baby.

Take it Hard

Disappointing for sure.

But I always thought the Eurovision and Pride performance talk, was sort of wishful thinking?!

She could always surprise everyone and drop in--which would be incredible.

It's really blowing my mind that everything about this album is still so lock and key.

No one seems to have any specific idea (that they are revealing anyway) of the theme, the look, the sound, or the overall visuals of the album. Especially since the single is rumored to come out next month (April) and the album in May or June. 

A soundtrack. She decide to share a freaking soundtrack on insta. I love you for ever M. Dita’s not far away. Pain or pleasure. I’m not sure what I feel right now 

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

A soundtrack. She decide to share a freaking soundtrack on insta. I love you for ever M. Dita’s not far away. Pain or pleasure. I’m not sure what I feel right now 

Pain. Definitely pain...

1 hour ago, jjbradleynyc said:

Especially since the single is rumored to come out next month (April) and the album in May or June. 

If she does Eurovision the single would be released on 18th of May or around that time.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:07 PM, Colonel_Sanders said:

Emmanuel just posted this image on his instagram stories - by the portuguese painter Paula Rego! 

106C8105-BF45-46AF-B16C-2B4A42346179.png

M's pic from the other day goes well with this painting...

MADONNA SINNER.jpeg

9 minutes ago, MaddyFanatic said:

This is all taking too long. It's honestly frustrating to be a fan right now.  

It’s all gonna be worth it in the next two months...it has to be so close 

13 hours ago, Mensch said:

I just got a message that “the negotiations did not go well and Madonna passed on Pride...”  

im seriously gonna flip my shit!  

well i said it countless times

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

M: I know you're thirsty for news, any crumb of information ...

Here's a random soundtrack that I love :madgemanson:

could be a hint for a movie

I hope she will release the album the day before Eurovision (17th May) and release the announcement for the "Saint or Sinner Tour 2019" and pre-order after her performance with an exclusive esc-code.

The new single and video should be released in the middle of April. For me it makes no sense if she perform a brand new single for the first time at the ESC.

On 3/15/2019 at 12:07 AM, Colonel_Sanders said:

Emmanuel just posted this image on his instagram stories - by the portuguese painter Paula Rego! 

106C8105-BF45-46AF-B16C-2B4A42346179.png

Interesting! Thanks for pointing that out.

She‘s definetely interested in that artist (as she also mentioned her in her Vogue Italia Interview).

So now we are disappointed of things not happening that wasnt confirmed and based on rumours.

We will get new music and videos soon. Just curious how she's gonna start the new era and where.

I agree she could need a big podium to get  huge exposure to the general public. Kinda like "I'm back".

What other big events or there in may/june where she could perform? Or will she promote her album the old fashioned way with tons of miniinterviews with various meida outlets and some appereances on Ellen, Jimmy Fallon, Graham Norton?

Her #soon is getting closer and closer for sure! Hang on everybody

14 hours ago, Mensch said:

I just got a message that “the negotiations did not go well and Madonna passed on Pride...”  

im seriously gonna flip my shit!  

remembering: "...you can negotiate with a terrorist..."

49 minutes ago, freddykrueger86 said:

Man, I hope all this secrecy and pain mean she knows the new material is really, really good. Take my word I will hack and delete Gagadaily if it‘s going to be just another Hard Candy or MDNA lol.

HC and MDNA were excellent products though

LOVE HARD

LIVING FOR LOVE

GINNE ALL YOR LUVIN'

HARD CANDY

51 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

So now we are disappointed of things not happening that wasnt confirmed and based on rumours.

We will get new music and videos soon. Just curious how she's gonna start the new era and where.

I agree she could need a big podium to get  huge exposure to the general public. Kinda like "I'm back".

What other big events or there in may/june where she could perform? Or will she promote her album the old fashioned way with tons of miniinterviews with various meida outlets and some appereances on Ellen, Jimmy Fallon, Graham Norton?

Her #soon is getting closer and closer for sure! Hang on everybody

excatly

nothin is confirmed, not even the single or the album

54 minutes ago, freddykrueger86 said:

Man, I hope all this secrecy and pain mean she knows the new material is really, really good. Take my word I will hack and delete Gagadaily if it‘s going to be just another Hard Candy or MDNA lol.

I'm so worried tbh. We are already waiting for 12 months now and expectations are unfathomably high, anything but an era as successful and creatively inspiring as ROL would be a let down at this point. I don’t know if all the wait and secrecy does lead to false expectations... We all expect so much this time.