New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

I always thought she was too big for pride but if she doesn't do it I hope people aren't going to be pissed off.

But she must do Eurovision. The exposure is worth more than her crappy fee.

Please don't let this up being a Facebook chat and a Grindr competition 😬

Janet Jackson is going to play Glastonbury though!

Just now, jonski43 said:

I always thought she was too big for pride but if she doesn't do it I hope people aren't going to be pissed off.

But she must do Eurovision. The exposure is worth more than her crappy fee.

Please don't let this up being a Facebook chat and a Grindr competition 😬

Janet Jackson is going to play Glastonbury though!

If she is announcing a tour on the back of the new album then I'm sure she we will be in for a big performance somewhere along the lines to encourage ticket sales.

A Eurovision performance gives the album and tour that massive advert she needs to promote the new era. There is zero hype outside the fans so it will be a huge launch.

Pride just ain’t what it was couple of years ago......love it or hate it (a lot do), it’s defiantly gone “upmarket” and been “gentrified” in the past 5 years. It doesn’t seem so beneath her anymore. So I wouldn’t be surprised seeing her headlining, unlike if she were 10 years ago, she’d have looked “washed-up”. 

well i hope the promo isnt riding all on Eurovision. reminds me of mdna and superbowel.

after the latest events, love hard is what we need to do!!!!

The things I would do for just a 30 second clip to give us another 99 pages to discuss.....

I dont care if its 30 seconds that combine 5 new songs. Come thru QUEEN!!!! 

Seriously, I could wait forever if I had to but this new song can not come soon enough. 

So maybe we can discuss what this Hard Love song is about. Is it like unconditional love like when you love someone and that special someone doesn’t love you back and you love them anyway. Is it like Hard Love like earth shaking love and you bang your head on the headboard kind of love and it hurt?

first there is no 'Love Hard' single.

Secondly, M didnt perform before at pride may be because she didnt have anything to promote in the past or she was in rehearsal or she was on tour somewhere in europe so it didnt fit the linetary.

Love Hard with Mirwais like if you can’t love some particular someone special and they don’t love you back in return then you don’t want to love nobody else kind of love?

Edited by Coladonna

5 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

first there is no 'Love Hard' single.

Secondly, M didnt perform before at pride may be because she didnt have anything to promote in the past or she was in rehearsal or she was on tour somewhere in europe so it didnt fit the linetary.

Not true

1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

At least now I won't have to volunteer and enjoy whatever event I'd like to attend lol

Very true!! Haha

17 minutes ago, Coladonna said:

Love Hard with Mirwais like if you can’t love some particular someone special and they don’t love you back in return then you don’t want to love nobody else kind of love?

Aww I love this song and its from one of my top five movies ever. Thanks for the flashback! Sighhh❤️🌷❤️🌷👒

1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

I rather she announce a tour than do Pride

This....and all of her  tour dates are a night out at a P.r.i.d.e parade actually

Sunday pier dance is the headliner, It's been this way every year.  This is world pride, so it a huge deal.  Also, her performing at this event, kinda gets her back to her core fan base.  I really hope she reconsiders it.  I think it will give great exposure, kinda like how great her coachella performance was back in 2006.   

21 minutes ago, le smoking said:

Take this with a grain of salt, but on thefashionspot (forum with tons of insiders), someone said that Meisel was the photographer for the album cover

There was a rumor from last year   🤔

IMG_20190315_210142.jpg

IMG_20190315_210308.jpg

IMG_20190315_210155.jpg

1 hour ago, justinleest said:

Sunday pier dance is the headliner, It's been this way every year.  This is world pride, so it a huge deal.  Also, her performing at this event, kinda gets her back to her core fan base.  I really hope she reconsiders it.  I think it will give great exposure, kinda like how great her coachella performance was back in 2006.   

Exactly. 

26 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

There was a rumor from last year   🤔

IMG_20190315_210142.jpg

IMG_20190315_210308.jpg

IMG_20190315_210155.jpg

U know that insta is not an official Meisel profile.  He’s not on there.  It’s dedicated to him.   

4 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

U know that insta is not an official Meisel profile.  He’s not on there.  It’s dedicated to him.   

Ups,I remember reading and article last year ..but I didn't know it was a fan account 😅 

https://amenzing.com/041403/steven-meisel-confirma-que-hara-la-portada-del-nuevo-disco-de-madonna/