New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

2 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Sounds reductive.

Reductive of what exactly? I'm curious..something in her own discography? Someone else's song?

I don't mind the title but honestly I don't see Andy being stupid enough to announce the title like that...

Just now, Stephen said:

Reductive of what exactly? I'm curious..something in her own discography? Someone else's song?

Not referring to something in particular but it sounds familiar or common. I don’t hate it btw, but maybe expected something different. But we still don’t know it’s legit, do we? 

1 minute ago, Lolo said:

Not referring to something in particular but it sounds familiar or common. I don’t hate it btw, but maybe expected something different. But we still don’t know it’s legit, do we? 

doubt its legit i mean hasnt she already filmed the video for the first single im so confused im certain its two projects or two singles 

21 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

This is perfection. 

exsFL8j.jpg

Beautiful. I wish we could see more of what she's wearing too. The see through fabric and lace design is just lovely. 

LOVE - HARD are the tattoos Andy has on his knuckles! LOVE on one hand and HARD on the other hand. He's clearly joking, and it's not the single title, unless Madonna was inspired by the tattoo on Andy hands and wrote a song about it!

50 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

She looks perfect. That wig really is amazing. The dark hair really makes her eyes look big and cheek bones prominent. She looks both sexy and dignified. I would love it if she colors her hair like this. 

I agree with you. Before seeing her with these dark wigs I wasn't sure if the dark hair would suit her, as some women look older with dark hair. In Madonna's case it makes her look very fresh. Now I really see how beautiful she looks with dark hair.

28 minutes ago, robster said:

LOVE - HARD are the tattoos Andy has on his knuckles! LOVE on one hand and HARD on the other hand. He's clearly joking, and it's not the single title, unless Madonna was inspired by the tattoo on Andy hands and wrote a song about it!

Thanks for clearing that up! 🙏

19 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

Ok, good. Now we need a new hairdresser and a new manager.

I've been saying this FOREVER...and was torn apart on here for stating facts. New Stylist, Hair, Makeup....this is the longest she's had the same hairstylist......and the most mediocre......she's worked with the BEST OF THE BEST....and deserves that.....

36 minutes ago, robster said:

yeah it was pretty obvious but I think this Madonna draught is making some people here a little too cray cray

Everybody
Like a Virgin
Live To Tell
Like a Prayer
Erotica
Secret
Frozen
Music
American Life
Hung Up
Give me all your luvin'
Living for Love

LOVE HARD

Just now, Jairo said:

Everybody
Like a Virgin
Live To Tell
Like a Prayer
Erotica
Secret
Frozen
Music
American Life
Hung Up
Give me all your luvin'
Living for Love

LOVE HARD

And 4 Minutes baby 😘

2 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Everybody
Like a Virgin
Live To Tell
Like a Prayer
Erotica
Secret
Frozen
Music
American Life
Hung Up
Give me all your luvin'
Living for Love

LOVE HARD

Wasn't  Die Another Day the lead single of American Life?

28 minutes ago, elijah said:

I think Aaron was a great make up artist for her unlike the previous one. The new one has done a great job too.

moments of pretty....but not exceptional. This one look shows you what GREAT makeup looks like...and how it can  enhance someone's true beauty.

3 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

moments of pretty....but not exceptional. This one look shows you what GREAT makeup looks like...and how it can  enhance someone's true beauty.

Well, of course you are the expert since you do it professionally. I thought Aaron was ok and great at times 🙂

the new single is called " wake up " it was previously going to be called " come alive " but they changed it 

its about realising what is important in life and letting go of things that drag you down

2 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

She looks perfect. That wig really is amazing. The dark hair really makes her eyes look big and cheek bones prominent. She looks both sexy and dignified. I would love it if she colors her hair like this. 

The face that started all! She’s f*cking gorgeous! 

1 minute ago, elijah said:

Well, of course you are the expert since you do it professionally. I thought Aaron was ok and great at times 🙂

Aaron also had to deal with swollen days.

Her face is currently MUCH slimmer