New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

27 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Who is she with?

This post has nothing to do with M.   It’s just a stylist posting her friends in LA - Jeremy Scott, Steven and Courtney Love   Madonna is not in this pic.  

22 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

This post has nothing to do with M.   It’s just a stylist posting her friends in LA - Jeremy Scott / Steven -“and Courtney love.   Madonna is not in this pic.  

:rotfl:

We fan are so desperate , right now.

she needs give us a date

5 minutes ago, Colonel_Sanders said:

Emmanuel just posted this image on his instagram stories - by the portuguese painter Paula Rego! 

106C8105-BF45-46AF-B16C-2B4A42346179.png

A midnight dance. Fascinating and beautiful if this is an inspiration for something. 

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

I love this.

And I do think we are getting something like this for the album cover, but more colourful.

I have such a hard time seeing something like this matching a Portuguese feeling album but someday I know all of this will make sense? 

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I have such a hard time seeing something like this matching a Portuguese feeling album but someday I know all of this will make sense? 

I have such a hard time seeing something like this matching a Portuguese feeling album but someday SOON I know all of this will make sense

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

I have such a hard time seeing something like this matching a Portuguese feeling album but someday SOON I know all of this will make sense

Yeah right. 🤗

3 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

Gx2xy6j.jpg

Paula looks like an older version of the American Life era. So I asssume thats close to how Madonna would look.

Totally agree! All the crap we give M for the fillers, but she looks gorgeous given all the aging her face undertook before.

In my humble opinion, M should just go dark all the way. Everyone thinks she looks fab with dark hair! Reinvention 100% would be very much celebrated by her fans. 

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Maybe she’s finally getting the double album she wanted to do with Rebel Heart? Or maybe the 2019 mixtape is a real thing and we’re getting that and an album? We’ll know soon enough. 

33 minutes ago, TXIII said:

Maybe she’s finally getting the double album she wanted to do with Rebel Heart? Or maybe the 2019 mixtape is a real thing and we’re getting that and an album? We’ll know soon enough. 

Yes let's hope soon is soon!! 🌠💫💫🌷🌷🦋🐶

1 hour ago, TXIII said:

Interesting as she did randomly post that la isla Bonita mashup 

I don't think the album will be a straight up Portuguese / Fado album, although some songs are obviously heavily inspired by that.

I think it will have futuristic electronic production.... Mirwais after all seems to be the main producer.

Just think of the Iranian artist Sevdaliza (who has inspired Madonna recently), it mixes traditional music with a very modern electronic style.

There are a lot of shoots going on. This is very exciting nothing like the calm before the storm in a Madonna era!🔥

5 hours ago, trickyricky said:

I believe it will be an amazing mix of Mirwais amazing beats and the african/Portuguese/Brazilian drums and grooves.

This could be the ultimate pop reinvention (hate that word) in Pop music since Ray of Light.

But, I wish she had gone further and added some brazilian melodic mid tempo like Marisa Montes "infinito Particular".

And although I'm not an Anitta fan, but her songs live are pure fire, Madonna would be a lot more interesting paring with Pablo Vittar.

She is a Drag Queen that sings amazingly well and has such an amazing strong stage presence.

Also, she is very into racial and sexual orientation issues. She fights against our new facist government with such bravery... Love her!